Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vqwerty

Another One...

Mr Sobti signing the Guest Book at The Sonnet Kolkata before Checking out from the hotel..." atThe Sonnet.

Indi proof #2 of your theory 😉 😆
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry mooches off his popularity, why doesn't he do it himself? Arghh. 😔
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Indi proof #2 of your theory 😉 😆

hi gandhari, 😆

basically, come to sonnet and eat tandoori jheenga... 

a sonnet that tweets.

hyuk.
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Truly a master piece 👍🏼

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

<33
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't quite get the purpose of his visit. It does not look like it was for shooting. 

This guy has not been in front of the camera much this year.  It just seems such a terrible waste.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: premparbat

Don't quite get the purpose of his visit. It does not look like it was for shooting. 

This guy has not been in front of the camera much this year.  It just seems such a terrible waste.

Exactly, I don't know what exactly was the reason for his visit. And why is he so sick even when he is not working. He didn't even attend Daljeet's god bharai and then he was heard telling he was tired about 1 week later. Kya chakkar hain? This guy is hard working and that was pretty much evident when he was doing Baat and IPK. In IPK the cast used to wait for their scenes because they had only one room and the crew had to change and repaint the room. But still he was looking good and actually dashing and happy. Now he is not working but he is looking so dull. I just hope Barun realizes that what an terrible waste this year has been for him. He needs to buck up and start working. If Barun has come to discuss the logistics of the 22 yards shooting and work out dates then it is high time I say. He needs to know what to do next and he can't wait eternally for Mithali to progress on her movie shooting.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
There are some photos that Sonnet hotel has uploaded and in that Barun and Suzy were having lunch/brunch together. They are uploaded in Movie thread. So it seems like Barun did come for sorting out the shooting logistics. No idea what made him go back to Delhi. May be an family emergency?
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
source: Sonnet Hotel FB

Barun and Suzanna.

But quite obviously, Barun is the only one eating as Suzanna only has a drink she hasn't touched.  Maybe she was staying elsewhere and joined him.

Edited by momma1128 - 10 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sarada - it is truly confusing.  First the hotel said he was staying for a few days.  Then it was made to seem that Barun left because he was ill.  Sadan Pande said shoot will start on 20th, even though Barun had been there for 2 days already but then Barun left on 21st, in line with the few days.  And now here is a pic with Suzanna who doesn't look like she joined him for lunch, but dropped by, at least to me.
So, either this was one short shoot and Barun was supposed to leave after 4 days.  Or there was no shoot, but logistics, meetings or some other thing being taken care of.

Or, Barun got sick and left the long shoot - but that makes no sense because then everyone is saying he is better after 1 day.  Surely, the long shoot could have done something else for that 1 day.  I am tending towards believing the long shoot has been delayed...again.

Barun needs to stop letting these folks run his schedule.

I am really bothered with the way he is looking.
But, that pic of him in the garden with the fedora, that is hero material right there.

Edited by momma1128 - 10 years ago