Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Was reading the comments on other sites on the recent photos of Deepika and Ranveer form Hello Hall old fame awards...and I was not so happy after reading the comments...πŸ˜•
People felt that the SPARK is issuing in these photos...and few mentioned that they are bored with each other...

But to me It feels that hey still enjoy each others company...and they looked nice together...

What do you all Ranveer- Deepika fans say about this.????
manjery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

@ manjery : thank u sweetie for all the pics and GIFs 

@ Aish : I think its a peck on the cheek πŸ˜³

@ Annie : why do u feel so? Deepika usually hold backs and not very telling expressions wise in public...I would agree with Poppy...she looked shy to me β˜ΊοΈ

oh btw we are about to finish this thread...shall we open a new thread where we can continue talking/gushing/discussing about DeepVeer πŸ˜†

kruti dear u r always welcome πŸ€— and yes  we should open a new thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

Was reading the comments on other sites on the recent photos of Deepika and Ranveer form Hello Hall old fame awards...and I was not so happy after reading the comments...πŸ˜•

People felt that the SPARK is issuing in these photos...and few mentioned that they are bored with each other...

But to me It feels that hey still enjoy each others company...and they looked nice together...

See, given Deepika's track record of failed relationships and Ranveer's record of flirting with his co-stars, everyone is sceptical about this relationship or whatever they have. And please don't go to Pink Villa. They know nothing and speculate. πŸ˜‰ I don't think this relationship will last, but I hope they are friends forever. β€οΈ
manjery thumbnail

after seeing the pics i can deny it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they r just tired ranveer just came from oman  deepika shooting for hny and u can cleary see in  the eye lock πŸ˜³
Adfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I thought this is appropriate to post here:   From Times of India

Actor Ranveer Singh talks about flirting, being in love and why he believes women are nature's most beautiful creation.

Since quite some time, actor Ranveer Singh has been in the buzz for his alleged love affair with Ram-Leela co-star Deepika Padukone. In a candid chat, the new moustache man in Mumbai, reveals more about his flirty side and tells us why he gives himself an A++ when it comes to being the perfect boyfriend.

I am an all-woman man
"I love everything about the opposite sex. Women are the most beautiful creation of nature. I am getting a lot of attention from women these days. There is a marked difference from the way ladies used to react towards me. If most women think you're hot, what more do you need?"

Romance runs in my blood
"I am a full-on romantic. I am naturally wired that way. I was born to be an aashiq. If I am in love, it's aar ya paar. I will do everything for that person. Whether it's sharing my feelings through messaging or showing physical affection. I am very expressive. I am a superb boyfriend. I'd give myself an A ++ and a golden star."(Winks)

The truth is I'm in love "When I revealed to the media that I'm in love, I was recovering from dengue and completely drugged out. I was feeling really loopy. I didn't want to reveal so much but I have no regrets. At least, I spoke the truth. I wasn't falsifying anything. I do think it was a little irresponsible of me. I shouldn't have given an interview in that state. I guess I got caught in a weak moment."

All I need is a hug and a kiss
"I don't expect much out of a relationship. My needs are very basic. I just need to be spoken to sweetly and given a lot of warmth and affection. If things like advice, support and security come from it, it's a wholesome and fantastic relationship. If they don't, I am fine with it. These things cannot be demanded. It depends partly on the level of compatibility you share with the person and partly on luck. I've had a few relationships. Sometimes, you have to work on creating an understanding and sometimes it's just there. And if it's just there, you're lucky."

Earlier, I had no faith in marriage
"Till two years ago, I had no faith in the institution of marriage. I thought it was a defunct institution and that it didn't work for modern society. But I don't know what's happened to me in the past two years. My thoughts have taken a U-turn. I am not commitment phobic anymore. Now, I feel that one can be committed to one person for his whole life. I can't wait to start a family. But I feel I am not ready yet. Since marriage is a huge responsibility, I want to achieve a few things professionally before I take the plunge."

Humour is my defence mechanism
"The term 'fun-loving' describes me best. There should always be humour and masti in the air. I don't take myself or life too seriously. In fact, I feel great ridiculing people who do. The truth is I am very sensitive and tend to get emotional about the smallest things. Since I over-extend myself in being emotionally-attached, I stay away from all things serious. It works as a defence mechanism for me. I express joy very freely but not sadness. I keep my lows to myself."

Star_girl thumbnail

@ manjery : thank u sweetie for all the pics and GIFs 

@ Aish : I think its a peck on the cheek πŸ˜³

@ Annie : why do u feel so? Deepika usually hold backs and not very telling expressions wise in public...I would agree with Poppy...she looked shy to me β˜ΊοΈ

oh btw we are about to finish this thread...shall we open a new thread where we can continue talking/gushing/discussing about DeepVeer πŸ˜†

Babe, don't do that. A new thread on them may jinx their budding whatever this is. We can always talk in gossip threads. I don't think we should create any such threads based on speculation. 

I don't know, she looks a little detached to me. But then, she is letting him hold her and stuff. That says a lot. She wasn't this physically affectionate with Ranbir even. And Sid is gay. πŸ˜† Doesn't count. 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Star_girl

See, given Deepika's track record of failed relationships and Ranveer's record of flirting with his co-stars, everyone is sceptical about this relationship or whatever they have. And please don't go to Pink Villa. They know nothing and speculate. πŸ˜‰ I don't think this relationship will last, but I hope they are friends forever. β€οΈ

but but but my DeepVeer heart still says they will make this work coz if it did oh boy what an union it would be...also dont want to go more off topic but I genuinely feel that Ranveer even though a flirt would not cheat ever if he is in a committed relationship πŸ˜³ 
and looking at him, I am reminded of that prediction that Munisha made for DP on that Simi's show...its a perfect description of Ranveer ! 
Edited by -Kruti.S- - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail

Actually, that is the very thing which gives me hope. πŸ˜† Munisha said, DP's guy will be wealthy, well-educated and will worship the ground she walks on. Matches ranveer. But, I honestly don''t think it will last. But, for now lets enjoy it. 

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Babe, don't do that. A new thread on them may jinx their budding whatever this is. We can always talk in gossip threads. I don't think we should create any such threads based on speculation. 

I don't know, she looks a little detached to me. But then, she is letting him hold her and stuff. That says a lot. She wasn't this physically affectionate with Ranbir even. And Sid is gay. πŸ˜† Doesn't count. 

hmm you are right..we should not open a new thread, that will be like giving open invitation to bashers/haters πŸ˜†

yes yes, the part that she is allowing him to do whatever he feels like on a national television gets to me as well...πŸ˜ƒ
but its really really hard to judge her and I dont even know what was she thinking when she was or faking it with Sid πŸ€”
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
150 pages of yet another RamLeela  update threadπŸ‘.
I have nothing  more to contribute to updates..will post in the Ramleela BO threads.