Posted: 10 years ago
Possessive Arnav = Sexy Raizada 😆
zariya123 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
its too good reading it after long time plzz make ff or ss on this os 
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did not like Arnav here. I agree it was communication gap between them in the beginning but on their marriage day it was not there. He could have wait to clear things between them rather than forcing himself on her. It looks looks like that he was interested in her body rather than her. The way he fircefully kissed her and had sex with her without confessing his love to her.

Khushi's parents just accepted proposal because his dad help them. It was like some kind if a deal where they sold khushi for their own happiness.

Did not line the way Khushi was treated by Arnav and her family...in stead of human being she was treated like an object. This is not Love.
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When Arnav knew that Khushi was not interested in him then he should have tried to find out the reason and try to change himself rather than forcing khushi to do what he wanted. This not love but just obession...lust...if it was not lust then he could have wait for khushi to accept jim before making her his...

I just hate Arnav...
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but arnav is too dominating here
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome but Arnav is to much possessive for Khushi. He did everything without caring of Khushi's thoughts. Even didn't told anything to her directly.
If there was lack of communication between then it also just bcoz of only Khushi. He was such a dominating person.
Dhrenu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice os.. Loved this possessive asr :)