Arshi os: His And Only His (New)

niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
                                      His And Only His

Arnav Singh Raizada is an 25 years old business man. He is arrogant, rude and a shrewd man. He is very popular in the world for his talent, arrogant, especially for his looks. His family is one of the very rich and influential royal families in India. Being the only heir of the Raizada family, they made sure that he got what he wants. His mother Anjali Singh Raizada and father Shiv Singh Raizada made sure that he got best of best in the world. His Dadi Subadhra Raizada would  have always made sure that he got what he wanted by hook or crook. Arnav is a spoiled brat. Money is nothing for him. For him all matters was HER. Every one knows that SHE is HIS.

Arnav was 19 years old when he first saw her. She was 16 years old then. She was his family friend's daughter Khushi Gupta.  She and her family shifted to India from US as her father's business was suffering a high loss. Being a kind man Shiv Sing Raizada was, he helped his friend in the most difficult phase of his career. He helped them financially. Thus the Gupta family became indebted to the Raizada family for a life long time.They both were studying in the same school. Khushi was very beautiful at that age itself. She was very kind and generous. But she never talked to Arnav nor he talked to her. She never minded him. He was one of the most wanted boy in their school. Every girls die to get his one look. Being very popular he was, he also never obliged to it.  It all started when some of his friends teased him by saying even being his family friend Khushi never mind him and she is not interested in him. At first Arnav didn't take it as serious. Slowly Arnav started to observe her and understood that she never even looked at him. It infuriated him. But he kept quiet. 

1 year  passed from there and still she doesn't mind him. In this 1 year she became more beautiful. When ever Khushi passed near Arnav, he will not take his eyes from her. Most of the guys used to drool over her. When one of Arnav's friend Kiran expressed his feelings for Khushi and asked Arnav if he could set up her for him, Arnav became furious and in anger he beat up Kiran in front of the whole college. All students including Khushi and her friends gathered around the ground where the fight is going on. But no one dared to stop Arnav nor asked the reason because he is very dangerous when he becomes angry. He looked around and saw that Khushi standing in crowd and looking at him confused. He came towards her and hold her hand in his death like grip. Khushi became afraid by seeing the madness in his eyes. So she tried to remove her hands from his grip but he only tightened the grip making Khushi wince in pain. He dragged her with him and stood in the center of the ground. The whole college looked at them expectantly. Khushi looked at him confused at the same time feared. What he did next made her and the entire college shocked.

Arnav: "Listen you all sons of b*****ds, From today on wards SHE IS MINE. Don't u all dare to look at her with that filthy eyes. If anyone of you did, then you will see the worst of me. SHE IS ONLY ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA's". He announced them self as a couple in front of the whole college with out Khushi's consent. Khushi became shocked and with that he walked out from the college still holding Khushi in his grip. It took Khushi some time to analyse his words. When she regained her sense they were near his car. Khushi struggled in his grip but he didn't even budge and continued walking ahead.

Khushi: "Leave me. Let me go." She demanded him but he doesn't even acted as if he heard. She continued her struggles which irritated Arnav to the core.

Arnav: "ENOUGH" He shouted at her. Khushi became rigid by the intensity of his anger. But Khushi is a feisty girl. She will not let him win.

Khushi: "What did you said in the college Arnav? Are you mad? Are you in your senses? What did you thought of yourself? huh? That you will impose your laws on me and i will obey it like others does?" She also asked in equal anger.

Arnav: "How dare you Khushi? No.one. Means no one talked to me like that. So next time on wards watch out your tongue." He told her in a deadly tone. 

Khushi: "But Arnav why did you did like that in the college?"

Arnav: "I don't have to answer you." He replied curtly.

Khushi: "Yes you have to Arnav. As long as the matter is concerned about me."

Arnav: "Don't back answer me." He said with gritted teeth.

Khushi: "Why shouldn't i?" She retorted him.

Arnav: "It is not good for a woman to talk in high voice to her future husband." He told her with a wide smirk on his face. Khushi become baffled by his answer. Arnav turned around and entered into his car and drove away from there living a restless Khushi.

Arnav straight away entered the Raizada Mansion with his angry face. Servants was beside him asking him if he wanted anything but he didn't answer them. 

Arnav: "Where's every one?"

Servant: "They are in the dining room Arnav babu."

Arnav walked towards where his Dadi and parents are having their evening tea. They were discussing something when they saw their Chote coming towards them angrily. By seeing his face they three could guess that he is determined about something.

Anjali: "What happened Chote? Do u need anything?" Shiv was ready to order the thing his Chote desired for.

Arnav: "Mom i want my engagement to took place tomorrow itself with Shlok uncle's daughter Khushi." The three of them gasped at each other hearing his confession. 

Shiv: "Are you sure about this Chote? I mean... Did Khushi agree for..." Dadi cut him off.

Dadi: "Call Shlok and fix their engagement tomorrow itself Shiv." Dadi stated her decision. And both Anjali and Shiv obliged. Arnav smirked thinking what will be Khushi's reaction to this.

When Khushi entered her house after the eventful day, she saw arrangement for some party is going on. She wondered what it is. She entered the hall and saw her parents and buaji sitting with a pandit. They all are seems to be very happy. But she has more important things to tell. She walked near them. They saw her and smiled at her brightly. She also smiled back at them. But she became confused not knowing the reason for their happiness.

Buaji: "Arrey...! Titaliya... Come here and sit." She went and sat near them. Soon the Pandit took his leave. Khushi was about to say something when her father hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. She became shocked by his this gesture as he is not a person who shows open display. Soon her mother and Buaji engulfed her. 

Shlok: "You don't know how much happy i'm. Thank you beta." By his words she could conclude that he is beyond happy.  

Khushi: "What happened papa? You seems very happy today."

Nisha: "Of course we will be. After all our titaliya's engagement is  tomorrow." Her mother broke out the news. And that was the second shock of her life that also with in a day.

Khushi: "Wh... What mamma?  What you all are saying?" She asked confused.

Shlok made her sit on the couch next to them and caressed her face lovingly. He started to explain the things to her.

Shlok: ''Khushi beta, I know it is very early for u. But don't worry. They just want u to be engaged to him now. After u both reached the age of marrying we will marry you off. Besides they themselves asked your hand for the marriage. It is very kind of them. And ARNAV beta is also a good boy. He seems to be very rude and arrogant but he is very nice at heart." He looked at his daughter's face and what he saw shocked him. Khushi is sobbing. Suddenly she hugged him tightly.

Khushi: "I d.. don't want to m.. marry him, Pa.. Papa. Plea..se Papaa..." She sobbed into his arms bitterly. Her parents and buaji gasped at her outbreak. They didn't thought that Khushi would refuse as she was a obedient daughter.

Buaji: ''What are you saying beta? Why you don't want to marry Arnav bitwa? He is a nice boy." Her buaji tried to convince her.

Khushi: "No he is not a nice boy. He is very arrogant and rude. He thought himself as everything." She told everything that happened today in the college. But her parents and buaji didn't took it seriously. They tried to convince her but Khushi is not convinced.

Shlok: "We can't reject the proposal Khushi. His dad helped me when i was facing the most crucial phase of my life. If he didn't helped me at that time i won't be alive today. I am indebted to him and his family. He is asking me a thing for the first time and i can't refuse him. He is very important to me. I can't hurt him. So you have to marry his son. Tomorrow be ready for your engagement.'' He stated his final decision and went away from there leaving a shattered Khushi. Her mother and buaji tried to console her.

Nisha: "Listen beta, It's just an engagement and there is still lot of time for marriage. With in that time you will get to know each other. Agree for this marraige beta. You know your papa, right? He think that he owe his whole life to Raizada's." With that her mother and buaji alked away.

Later at night, Khushi was lying in her bed. She thought about how her life turned upside down with in a day. She thought about him. She and he studied in the same college. But she was never interested in him and his life. She admit that he is very handsome and almost all girls in the college die to be with him. She know some of his ex-girlfriends like Sheetal, Lavanya, Lisa, Rhea... and many more in their college. From them she get to know that he is a obsessed lover. He is very wild and rough in the bed. That thought itself disgusted her. She knows that when ever she passed near him, he will be observe her very keenly. By his looks anyone could say that he is very rude and cruel. She tried her best to stay away from him. But destiny had other plans for her. The more she tried to stay away from him, it infuriated him. She sighed deeply. She tried to get some sleep but it was next to impossible. 

Next day arrived taking away the happiness in Khushi. Soon the guests started to arrive. It was one of the most luxurious function. After all it was the engagement of the Great Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Gupta. Both of them are the children of reputed family.

Soon it was time for the engagement. When she descended the stairs with the help of her mother and some of her friends, she saw him standing next to both her and his father. He was looking handsome in his three piece suit. She could feel his heated gaze on her. She herself was looking breath takingly beautiful in that red nd blue lehenga.  Soon she reached down and was made stand next to him. His mother and Dadi hugged and kissed her on forehead. Her father was glowing in happiness and content. They exchanged the rings and the hall boomed with the sound of clapping. The couple got blesses from the elders. All the time Arnav's hand was resting on Khushi's bare waist possessively. At first she struggled but he only tightened his grip and she stopped struggling as she know it was of no use. In all this time, Khushi dared not to look at Arnav and it angered Arnav but he didn't said anything.  After some time, the engagement party got over and the guests had retired and only the Raizdas and the Guptas remained. Suddenly Arnav asked Khushi's father if he could talk to Khushi privately and her father obliged happily. Some unknown fear entered into Khushi when she heard this. She defnitely don't want to be with Arnav in the same room ALONE.

Both Arnav and Khushi entered her room. He locked the room and turned towards her. He could feel that she is trembling in fear. He started to walk towards her slowly. With each step he took forwards she moved backward. Soon she hit her back on the  wall. She tried to move away from there but he blocked her way by resting his one hand on the wall. She saw him leaning towards her and she closed her eyes in fear. He chuckled at this. Suddenly he snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him and Khushi opened her eyes widely. Arnav leaned near her ear.

Arnav: "'Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? I feel like taking you then and here." He whispered huskily into her ears. Khushi shivered at his proximity. She became disgusted by his talks. He started to nuzzle his nose into her face and started place wet kisses on along her jaws. Khushi just stayed numbly in his arms as she knows that there is no use of struggling as he will not stop his assaults. He moved down wards and started to kiss her swan like neck. He felt some wetness and when he looked up, he saw Khushi sobbing quietly with  her eyes closed. He kissed away her tears.

Arnav: "There is no point in crying Khushi, because i will not leave you in this life time. You are mine and only mine." With that he started kiss on her lips softly. But she doesn't respond to his kiss. He sensed this and pinched her waist making her gasp. He took this as an opportunity and enter his tongue into her and started to taste every corner of her lips, Still she is not responding to his kiss and it angered him. He broke the kiss, still resting his lips on hers, he mumbled on her lips. "Kiss me back Khushi." And he started to kiss her. When he sensed that Khushi is responding, he put her arms around his neck and  pulled her more into him. Soon the kiss became wild and passionate from his side. He  kissed her for some minutes and broke because of the lack of  oxygen. He rested his forehead on hers. "That was my best kiss." He pecked her lips 2, 3 times and with drawn from her. He hold her by her waist and whispered ''Chale?" and she nodded at him.

They both descended the stairs. Their family smiled at them and the Raizadas bid their bye to the Guptas. The following days Arnav picked and dropped Khushi to their college. When they entered the college, every student looked at Arnav fearfully. Most of the boys called Khushi as 'Bhabhi.' Arnav will kiss Khushi when ever he felt like. In all this month there was no improve in their relation. Khushi will became extreme quiet in front of Arnav. Even Arnav is engaged to Khushi, he will roam around with other girls. It hurts Khushi to the core but she kept quiet. But Khushi can't even look at other boys and if it happened, Arnav will make it a big issue. This went for another 5 months untill Arnav's classes finished. 

As his classes got finished he went abroad for his further studies. After his departure Khushi returned to her old nature. But she kept a limited relationship with her parents and buaji. 5 years passed like this. In this 5 years for once Arnav didn't called Khushi. Khushi doesn't bother about it much. But the Raizadas still kept the same relation with Khushi. They even told Khushi to kept fast for Arnav on Karva chaut and teej and Khushi obeyed it. She will broke her fast by looking at  his photo. Khushi studied  in a university in India as Arnav didn't allow when her father asked him if Khushi could study abroad. Now Khushi is 22 years old and is working as an interior designer in a reputed company in India. Arnav is 25 years old and he is running AR Fashion industries at London. He didn't come to India for the past 5 years. His parents and Dadi will go to UK if they want to see him. They invited Khushi with them but she refused them politely. Both Raizadas and Guptas are tensed about the relationship of their children. For Guptas it got worsened when ever there is news about Arnav's new flings. But Khushi doesn't bother about it. Shlok informed his worry to Shiv and the both families discussed about it and reached a decision with out their children knowing it. Shlok called Arnav.

Shlok: "'Arnav, If you are not interested in this relation ship, let us know so that we could search  another guy for Khushi." But Arnav cut the call as soon as he heard this. Both the families sighed at each other as they  didn't know what to do now. But what happened next day shocked them. Next day morning Arnav reached India and asked them to fix their wedding with in a week and both the families obliged to it. Khushi is unaware of all this  enjoyed care free. 

That day evening, Khushi stepped out of her office chatting happily with her friends. But the sight in front of her shocked her. There stood Arnav Singh Raizada in his full glory wearing his casual dress leaning on his car. He saw Khushi and smirked at her. He scanned her from head to toe and came towards her. All this time Khushi was staring at him open mouthed. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him. He closed her mouth using his index finger and winked at her. 

Arnav: "Surprised. Are we?" He asked in his husky tone.

Khushi's friends are standing there wide eyed at the scene in front of them. 'What is Arnav Singh Raizada has to do with their Khushi' was the first thought crossed at them. They both are so lost in each others eyes that they forgot about the world around them. One of Khushi's friends cleared her throat to bring them back to the earth and it worked! Khushi blushed a deep red when she realized about their position and she tried to move away but as usual Arnav didn't leave her. They both looked at her friends.

Arnav: "Oh... Pardon us guys... By the way I'm Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi's fiancee." He introduced himself earning many gasps from her friends. He smirked at their reaction. Khushi was looking down at all the time. 

Payal: "But you never told us Khushi?" Asked one of Khushi's friends astonished.

Arnav: "We wanted to keep it as private." He told her on his behalf.

Sneha: "For how much years you two are engaged?" Asked another one.

Arnav: "For more than 5 years, right Khushi?" And she nodded at him. "Okay guys... We are leaving then but don't forget to attend our wedding which is on this coming week. We will invite you all personally." He stated coolly to her friends while Khushi stood there shocked.  Soon her friends left them alone. Khushi looked at him unbelievably.

Khushi: "What was that all Arnav? Suddenly one day you appeared from nowhere and talking about our  marriage and all..." She asked him astonished.

Arnav: "Oh come on Khushi! You know that right, one day we will get married. Then why now suddenly a  discussion about that? Come let us go to your home all are waiting for us." He replied her casually and walked towards his car and  waited for Khushi to join him. And Khushi knew that there is no go back. Her life is tied to him. She joined him and they drove away from there.

It was their marriage today. All are happy except the bride herself. All including Arnav enjoyed the various rasams of their marriage. But she couldn't. Their marriage got over. It was a very big and luxurious wedding with many guests and  medias. After all the rasams got over now she is sitting in his room on the middle of his bed waiting for him. Correction their room and their bed. She heared the sound of the door opening and he stepping inside then closing it and locking it. She could feel his intense gaze on her. And she became more nervous. The thought that he is very rough and wild in bed increased her nervousness. 

He entered  into the room after giving his cousins their nekh. The sight in front of him took his breath away. There sitting his absolutely gorgeous wife dressed in her bridal dress in his favourite red colour. He could say that she is very nervous. He chuckled at that. He moved towards her and sat next to her. He took her veil from her face and looked at the nervous yet beautiful face of his wife.

Arnav: "Slept well in the past nights? Because i will not let you sleep  in the coming nights." He teased her and she gasped at this. He want to laugh out loud by seeing the horrified expression on her face. But he pushed that thought away and concentrated on her. "What may happen i will make you mine today in all senses." He told her seriously and she knows that he meant it and there is no going back from it.

He starts to caress her face with his knuckles. She shuddered at his touch. He shifted closer to her. He starts to nuzzle her face. He placed wet kisses on her face and on her  swan like neck. He open the dori of her choli and let his hands graze on her bare back. Soon he removes her choli from her body and looked at the sight in front him. khushi was so lost in his touches and kisses that she didn't even realize when he removed her dress fully and now she is only in her under garments.  He removed his sherwani and starts to place kisses on her bare shoulders. He give equal importance to her both bosoms. Soon they both are naked. He worshiped every inch of her body. Soon it was time for him to make her his in all senses. He thrust himself inside her and she screamed in pain. He stopped himself and give her time to adjust him inside her. When he felt that she relaxed he starts to move inside her passionately and the room was  filled with moans and groans.

Morning rays hit his face and he stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly. He remembered last night and smirked to himself. He looked around the room and didn't spot his wife anywhere. He heard the sound of door opening and saw his wife standing there with black coffee for him. She is clad in a pale blue saree and a small smile was playing on her face. So he thought to tease her.

Arnav: "Hmm... Last night i got to know that some one is very fiesty." And she turned a deep shade of red. He looked at her lovingly. 

Khushi: "Arnav your coffee."

Arnav: "Keep it here." She put the coffee on the bed side and turned towards him. "Arnav, I thought of giving our relationship a chance and i will try to save our marriage at any cost. I forgot what ever happened in the past and i'm ready to start my new life with you afresh." She told him seriously and honestly. A wide smile appeared on his face. He pulled her on him and rolled on top of her. She looked at him confusedly. 

Arnav: "Why can't you say this early? Then our relationship won't be suffered this much. After being engaged also u didn't show any interest in me and i was very hurt. To make you jealous i even started to roam with other girls. Still you didn't have any problem with that." She gasped at his revelation. "When i went to abroad for further studies i thought you will realize  my value in your life. But still you didn't. I even didn't called u for once so that you will miss me and will call yourself. But that never happened. When your father called me and asked me if i want to continue this relationship, If not let him know that so that he could find another guy for you i was very scared to lose you and came to India the next day and fixed our wedding." He told her everything including his sufferings in this 5 years with out her. She was shocked at his this new revelation. Tears started to flow out from her eyes.

Khushi: "I'm so sorry Arnav. But you never told me anything then how could i realise your love for me. After our engagement when you were roaming with other girls i was very hurt. I thought our engagement didn't kept any value for you. That's why i kept quiet. But Arnav i never knew about my father calling u. I'm really sorry Arnav." She sobbed into her arms. He kissed her forehead.

Arnav: "Shh.. Khushi. It's okay now we are together and nothing could separate us. In our matter the main thing was lack of communication. But it will not happen again." He consoled and promised her. They lay there in each others arms for some times. 

Arnav: "Khushi did i hurt you yesterday?" He asked concerned and she nodded her head negatively.

Khushi: "You didn't hurt me Arnav. It was the best moments of my life. Thank you for giving that best and wonderful moments for me Arnav." He kissed her forehead lovingly.

Arnav: "Don't worry wifey from today on wards you will get that best moments daily." She slapped his arms lovingly. "By the way Khushi i should thank Kiran. Because of him only that i understood my feelings towards you."

Khushi: "Oh really? Then why did you beat him on that day?" She teased him palyfully. Arnav tightened his hold on her.

Arnav: "Because he was having feelings towards you and  asked me to set up you for him." He told her through gritted teeth. Khushi became afraid at his sudden anger. So she tried to change the mood.

Khushi: "Arnav, What would you have done if Kiran expressed his feelings directly towards me and i accepted him?" She asked him playfully and she could feel he tightening his hold on her and his jaw clenching. His breath became irregular due to his rage.

Arnav: "I would have killed him then and there." He told her through gritting his teeth. She became scared by seeing the madness in his eyes. "And about you i will show you what i would have done with you." With that he covered her mouth with his.

Some relations are having lack of communication which will lead to the end of that relationship. So my dear readers try to solve the indifference between your partners, friends, parents and who ever through communication. 

Hope you enjoyed it. Pls do like and comments if u liked it.

BUDDY ME FOR PM.
Edited by niya55 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
really a nice concept yaar.