khamaru thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful os.
👍🏼
loved it
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That they are in love and cute and sweet is a given ...but there's a snappiness to their exchanges that is adorable . Loved it .
Thanks dear for the pm.
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was so cute really he is a drama queen. Like really gosh he and his dramatic complaining like a kid lolz it was hilarious and cute at the end.
lazyleaves thumbnail
Such a cute OS! I loved their entire conversation! It was so aweiiie!!

I loved his italicized rant! (Which of course she could here!)

Also, I think you wished that your fridge was as stocked as Arnav's was thanks to Khushi! :)
_Devaki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
That was a cute OS..I loved it :D
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was so cute...<3
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was real cute Arnav really was dramatic
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was really really cute & sweet OS :)
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Khushi's panic at Arnav's midnight phone call gradually transforming to exasperation on being told that he is hungry was rib-tickling! Totally concur with Khushi's estimation that Arnav is being a drama queen. "OK, OK, fine, I'll go look in the fridge...as if that would do any good...bossy woman...no pity or compassion at all...woman's heart, don't make me laugh...leaving her poor boyfriend to shrivel away from malnutrition while she goes around stuffing herself with handmade Lucknowi sweets-" He sounds like such a petulant kid! "Oh yes, I feel absolutely dreadful. In fact, I am practically wallowing in remorse and praying for forgiveness because of my cruel, inhuman ways." Awesome retort! Khushi having prepared food for him before she left is such a thoughtful and loving gesture... "Khushi?" "Hm?" "I miss you." "...I know." Truly heart-warming, clearly reflects their love and the fact they can't bear the separation. One can only go 'awww' at how adorable this couple is!

shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha... That was hilarious!!!!!!! Arnav calling up Khushi in the middle of the night just because he was hungry... Cute and sweet!!!!!!

Aww... Khushi had stocked up his fridge before leaving... 

Beautiful...