Fan Fictions

ArHi OneShot |Midnight Snacking|

-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Very, VERY short, and written because I was hungry at 5.00 a.m. and there was nothing I could do about it :/ :P

If you liked "Bedside Manners" and "Seeds of Pomegranate", I hope you will like this small offering as well :) 

ArHi OneShot |Midnight Snacking|

"Hello? Hello?"

"Khushi-"

"Arnav! Is everything OK?"

"No."

"Hai Devi Maiyya, what happened? Are you OK? Are you sick? Do you need me to call the neighbour or-"

"I'm hungry."

"...You- what now?"

"Hungry. I'm hungry."

"..."

"Well?"

"Arnav Singh Raizada-"

"I am aware of my name, thank you very mu-"

"Did you just call me- at twelve, midnight- to tell me you're hungry?!?"

"It's a serious predicament. I'm famished."

"Honestly, Arnav! You nearly scared the living daylights out of me! I thought something was seriously wrong!"

"Something is seriously wrong. Namely, the fact that you left me here to die of starvation while you're vacationing with your parents!"

"Um, Arnav, lets get some things straight over here- firstly, I am NOT on vacation, I am visiting a sick relative. And secondly, aren't you being just a little, teeny-weeny, microscopic bit dramatic over here?"

"Oh, swell. I call you up to pour out my grief, and you just brush it off saying I'm being dramatic. Is there no justice in this world?"

"Arnav, stop being a drama queen-"

"Hey! Don't call me a-"

"AND just go look in the fridge."

"If there was anything worth eating in there, I'd know- considering, y'know, that it happens to be my fridge and all-"

"Just go and look."

"Stop sounding so patronising! Sheesh, if a guy can't turn to his own girlfriend in his time of need, there really is no hope left for humanity-"

"Arnav, shut up and look in the fridge, or I'll hang up right now."

"Meanie."

"Right, so I'm hanging up now-"

"OK, OK, fine, I'll go look in the fridge...as if that would do any good...bossy woman...no pity or compassion at all...woman's heart, don't make me laugh...leaving her poor boyfriend to shrivel away from malnutrition while she goes around stuffing herself with handmade Lucknowi sweets-"

"I can hear you, you know."

"Well, good for you. I hope you feel bad about yourself and your selfish ways."

"Oh yes, I feel absolutely dreadful. In fact, I am practically wallowing in remorse and praying for forgiveness because of my cruel, inhuman ways."

"Yeah, well, you should be."

"Devi Maiyya, give me patience...are you at the fridge yet?"

"Yes, though since I'm the person who didn't stock it up lately I should know that there's noth-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Khushi...did you..."

"...Yeah."

"...When?"

"Before leaving. You're...kind of predictable, Arnav."

"...You made all these by yourself?"

"...Yeah. There should be enough to last you a week, or at least till I get back..."

"..."

"..."

"Khushi?"

"Hm?"

"I miss you."

"...I know."

Thank you for reading :) Please leave your thoughts!

I reserve all rights over this work of fiction and request readers do not reproduce/copy/modify it elsewhere and/or claim credit. 

Edited by -doe-eyes- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Res!

*Edited

Awwwieee! <3

This was sooo cute! I am loving these drabble sequels of all my favourite awww worthy OS'! :D

Arnav is sooo cute! I imagine him with tousled hair and a cute frown on his face talking on the phone announcing how cruel Khushi is to have left him to actually feed himself (What an unreasonable notion that is! :p) while she goes to visit her relatives and Khushi with glasses pushed up her nose talking to Arnav under her blankets making annoying sounds at the phone but actually awwwing at the cuteness of her boyfriend!

And then the end...I knew it would be this but it still didnt stop my toes from curling and a sigh escaping my lips! Pure bliss! <3

And he had called just to say those words in the end...silly boy! <3
Edited by AngelTeen - 10 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww
my arnie..drama queen:D
good to read ur writing aftr a long tym:)
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was a really cute os. Haha, arnav whining about food (or lack thereof) at midnight was hilarious.
Edited by bmtdluver - 10 years ago
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh that was so sweet os i just love it
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
s

Edited-

I have two thoughts for this OS. One this 😳 and the other this ☺️ which one should I write about first?

Ok lets get the cute one out of the way first.

😳 Kinna sona OS tha. I can so imagine a typical boyfriend cribbing on the phone to his girlfriend, less for the fact that he is hungry and more because he is missing his girlfriend. Bandey ko attention chahiye tha which Khushi wasn't even easily obliging him with πŸ˜†

☺️ He calls up when he is hungry, means he is used to turning to her whenever he is hungry anytime of the day or night(for food only I mean, gutter mind!) She also stocked the fridge knowing all about his midnight cravings. Are they in a live-in?? Don't worry, I won't go all Hey Devi Maiya on you πŸ˜†Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AAwww, that  was so, so cute.

Arnav being a baby, wanting not just food, really wanting her and her attention!! Of course she knew!πŸ˜ƒ
Deleted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwwie. 
So damn cute. 

Thanks for the pm. 

P.S You're an Awesome writer! 
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she sure knows him ..so she has stocked his fridge up
devishree thumbnail