midnight123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Hi ,i have just joined and this is my first time writing ,so please leave your comments 
                                             Heartbeat...

Kunal had realized his feeling for shradhha but despite repeated attempts had not been able to confess his feelings for her :(

shradhha on the other hand could not understand why she spent her every living moment thinking about kunal.

karwa chaut :

today was karwa chaut and shradhha had kept a fast just for dhruv's sake and when kunal realized that he was determined to break shradhha's fast himself.
 it was 8 pm and  kunal and is mom and dad had reached the shergill house

shradhha was wearing this                                                                                                                               

before kunal could ring the doorbell shradhha opened the door with her straight her flying due to the sudden gust of wind and kunal was just left staring at the beauty in front of him

Kunal : you are looking beautiful today 
Shradhha : thank you 
Kunal: today something special , 
just then kittu enters and says of course today is something special Hrehaan Malhotra is coming to see didi 
kunal felt as if his heart had stopped beating and he clenched his fists in the thought of shraddha becoming somebody elses
kittuleft from there to prepare for everything and kunal asks shradhha are you happy with this rishta 
shraddha replies my family is that is all that matters .
the moon would not come up for a long time now so everyone was waiting for Hrehaan's familyto come and the doorbell rang and kunal just hoped hrehaan was a fat and ugly man.
and in walked 

and everyone's attention turned to him and kunal
well lets just leave it at that 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice ff
please continue
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome FF. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting for the next part 
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear!!😊
Please continue soon!πŸ˜‰
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! Sorry, first welcome to the forum!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š And OMG!!!😲 this is amazing...y did u stop there i was really getting into the story!!😳 hehe just kidding do continue whenever u have time and please comment more if you can on the forum as it seems it is becoming more active nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi n welcum dear!😊
abt ur ff...it was truly awesum! I guess am kinda liking Hrehaan Malhotra..a hot,dashing dude cuming to see Shraddha..dont know abt her bt if i had been in her place i wud hav jumped with gleeπŸ˜†..n before ppl start throwing chappals at me..let me tell u that am a shranal lover tooπŸ˜›..Plz continue soon..wud love to read more..
midnight123 thumbnail
thank u all for the lovely comments ,keep them going and if u don't like anything then tell and pls tell me what u guys would want in the next part i will try and do that
part 2 
shradhha saw hrehaan and for some reason felt as if something was missing , as if he was not what she was looking for but she didn't realize it was kunal that she was missing .

the shergill family chatted with hrehaans parents and they sent shradhha and hrehaan out in the lawn to talk

in the lawn:
Shradhha: before anything goes forward,i want to ask you something

Hrehaan: ya, ask me anything you want ,iske baad mauka nahi milaga :)

Shradhha smiles at the comment and kunal who was spying at them through the window burns with jealousy as to how shradhha is finding anything that jerk is saying funny and shradhha says "are you okay with me having a son and accepting as your son

Hrehaan : of course, i have met your son before he is very cute and why will i have a problem ,mujhe to beta shortcut method se mil raha hai wo bhi itna cute.
Shradhha smiles. they talk about their likes,dislikes, hobbies etc and come back in .
Hrehaan's family gets an emergency call and they decide to leave

Just as hrehaan's family leaves the moon comes out and the rituals start .

kunal purposely drops some juice on shradhhas sari so that he gets a chance to talk to her alone and break her fast

Shradhha goes to her room to change and she is not able to tie the dori of her blouse when someone knocks on the door ,thinking its kittu ,she tells her to enter and asks her to tie the dori for her not knowing its kunal.

kunal ties the dri for her being careful not to touch her but his handstouch her by mistake and she knows its kunal immediately.

she turns around in shockwith her mouth open and kunal pops in the sweet breaking her fast.

shradhha is dumbstruck and in shock she just runs out of the house in the rain storm because she is so upset and kunal runs behind her 

Shradhha was running aimlessly on the road with kunal at her heels with memories of kunal haunting her

kunalstops her and asks her to come home as the weather is getting bad but shradhha refused to budge and yelled at kunal and told him "how dare you open my fast and how dare you touch me .tumhe pata nahin hai kya ki karwa chaut ka vrat sirf ek pati hi torta hai ,she kept screaming and burst into tearsand fainted due to the overexertion and not having anything except a small bite of sweet .

Kunal carried her to the nearest little hut and decided that the weather was too bad to go out in and they would have to spend the night here 

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Sorry dear..forgot to welcome you!
welcome to the forum and keep commenting here!πŸ€—
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Amazing..what else can i say about this!!⭐️
really love it..❀️please continue!!πŸ˜‰
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail