Posted: 10 years ago
Hey awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...do continue soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love hrehan malhotra;-) my wahi<3
awww poor kunal :-(
its really good ...di ctn soon..

P.s really hope there us no third wheel for shranal as of nw...i wont mind one if shradha akso start feekung fir kunal.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating the last part caught me by surprise...him tying her dori i can actually imagine that happening...please continue awesome story๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
kanchikaul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely do continue soon <3 
ur amazing 
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najialuv88

Thanks for updating the last part caught me by surprise...him tying her dori i can actually imagine that happening...please continue awesome story๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜Š

same here!!๐Ÿ˜‰
midnight123 thumbnail

thank you for the comments but i wish u guys would give me some ideas and scenes u would like 

part 3 

kunal lay shradhha down on the the bed that was there in the hut and realized that she was catching a cold due to getting wet in the rain and just then he saw  another sari lying there neatly folded ,he decided that he would have to get shradhha out of these clothes because her body was losing all its warmth and on top of that she was unconscious .

the sun had risen and shradhha woke up to find kunal sleeping at her feet and that was when she realized that she was not in her clothes and then the realization dawned on her that kunal must have changed  them for her and she angrily woke kunal up

Shradhha: did you change my clothes last night 

Kunal : shradhha try to understand your body had fallen cold ,your body needed increase in blood circulation and warmth , i had no other choice than changing your clothes 

Shradhha: of course you did, you could have just let me remained in the state I was in.

Kunal: I could not do that shradhha ,there was a chance of you getting pneumonia

,but it was too late shradhha had already  run out and kunal was  running behind her when about 50m away he could see her run and run right into hrehaans arm .

Not realizing it was him she said I am so sorry sir I was not looki... and stopped right in the middle when she saw him and hrehaan was mesmerized looking at her he was lost in his own thoughts and did not even realize when his hands slipped down to shraddhas waist and shradhha reacted as if current had touched and jerked away from him and kunal just watched from afar hurt and angry that hrehaan dared to touch shraddha , his shradhha

p.s

Please give me ideas u guys 

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Woww..so beautiful!!โค๏ธ
Kunal changing shraddha's clothes!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
Now we'll see jealous kunal!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 10 years ago
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow yaar its written so beautifull please update fast ๐Ÿ˜ณ
midnight123 thumbnail
hey guys give me ideas please 
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: midnight123

<font color="#cc0033">hey guys give me ideas please</font>

Uhmm on shraddas wedding shes will be kidnapped by kunal.. She try to escape but dont know where to go and they are forced to spend the night in the beautifull house were shes kidnapped and they fall in love? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†