Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lol but the stories of farhans confirmation appeared a few days before bebos name was even attached.  
I dont see him walking out.

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Empty confirmation that is.</font>😆

<font color="#ff3366">@ Abby: Yeah, I was the winner of some fancy dress competition for two consecutive years. Year one: I was Cinderella. year two: I was Snow White.</font>😆

Hehehe awww I want pictures Mogs lol 😃
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Hehehe awww I want pictures Mogs lol 😃

Whose Farhan's? ðŸ˜†

Hatt! Aisa kabhi hota hai kya? ðŸ˜› I'd be given the second award only if my mother was the judge.

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Whose Farhan's?</font>😆

<font color="#ff3366">Hatt! Aisa kabhi hota hai kya?</font>😛<font color="#ff3366"> I'd be given the second award only if my mother was the judge.</font>

No I want your pics as Cinderella and Snow White lol

See actors sign on biopics cz biopics have more variation, facets of a character throughout their life. In Hollywood most of the time biopics guarantee a win or at least a nomination (which is why ppl accuse Leo of doing biopics mostly). Maybe Farhan goes by that logic too.

Lol agreed that biopics won't mean Farhan will win back to back for sure...but it can happen 😳
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she reads the script until the cast comes together for a read-through immediately before shooting begins. I think she listens to the script from the director, signs the movie and doesn't do anything until shooting time.
What if this film is a bore? Farhan bores me.
lol I only remember her mentioning the scripts of 3 Idiots and Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu in the last 6 years :P
Before that she mentioned Jab We Met's script.

So hopefully now that she is reading it, its a good sign!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why doesn't bebo just wait until everything is confirmed before she mentions she was offered the film. It's just too much trouble when she she announces she's offered the film and than something happens and she no longer in the film. 
On the other hand, I like how she doesn't play games with the media and her fans and she's always clear and honest about the projects she's doing. 
We'll find out soon enough! 
What i love is that the project appeared in the news out of the blue, and didnt have months of casting speculation! 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Refuting rumours that she has said yes to legendary Urdu poet and Hindi lyricist Sahir Ludhianvi's biopic, Kareena Kapoor yesterday told us that she is still reading the script. "The producers have offered me the role of Amrita Pritam in the movie but I have still not said yes to it. I am still reading the script."
When we prodded Kareena to give us a bit more dope, the actress mischievously winked and said, "Just wait for two more days and you will get to know if I have accepted it."
The movie is being produced by Ashi Dua who had earlier produced Bombay Talkies. Farhan Akhtar has already been signed on to essay the lead role of Sahir. It is believed that the film will focus on Sahir's poetry and his relationship with Amrita who was his love interest. Debutant director Jasmeet Reen will be directing this biopic.
If Kareena does say yes to this project (which looking at her mannerisms yesterday we feel she would), it would be a casting coup of sorts. The very talented Farhan Akhtar opposite Bollywood diva Kareena. Now that's a sure fire recipe of a blockbuster movie. What say, folks?
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Refuting rumours that she has said yes to legendary Urdu poet and Hindi lyricist Sahir Ludhianvi's biopic, Kareena Kapoor yesterday told us that she is still reading the script. "The producers have offered me the role of Amrita Pritam in the movie but I have still not said yes to it. I am still reading the script."
When we prodded Kareena to give us a bit more dope, the actress mischievously winked and said, "Just wait for two more days and you will get to know if I have accepted it."
The movie is being produced by Ashi Dua who had earlier produced Bombay Talkies. Farhan Akhtar has already been signed on to essay the lead role of Sahir. It is believed that the film will focus on Sahir's poetry and his relationship with Amrita who was his love interest. Debutant director Jasmeet Reen will be directing this biopic.
If Kareena does say yes to this project (which looking at her mannerisms yesterday we feel she would), it would be a casting coup of sorts. The very talented Farhan Akhtar opposite Bollywood diva Kareena. Now that's a sure fire recipe of a blockbuster movie. What say, folks?

----

we say, there goes her PR machinery again...

why the whole hulla gulla about 'reading the script' if she is gonna sign it.?

why nit just wait till she signs it?

oh wait, this is kareena kapoor, publicity ki bhooki queen.

first her pr will announce there s a rumour kapoor will do this film, then theres a counter rumour, then 
then the grande coup, kareena is doing the film!!! fans rejoice!

anyway, dont lets hear 10 crores because if she even gets paid for this movie, it will
be a miracle...
😆