Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nntthani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
again a different track by you i always love to see raya in a something different role thank you for your new thread looking forward for  raya's another love story 
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

one of the super fine emotional story on this Forum so far, just with one update you made me cry, my heart is crying like a baby for Ram, apne pehele pyaar ko yun aise choor dena bohot mushkil hota hain, I never been in love but I can really feel the pain of him and to be honest I can't take that, he appeared to be very sweet, but nevertheless its just a story, plz go ahead and continue ASAP 

thank YOU ... 
Ram is really a sweet person so do Priya . Just she has taken a decision in hurry . 😭 But just wait for the next update , what ram priya's chemistry is actually 
IM__NB thumbnail

thank you 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 1
with the first part i can say its gonna be one of the master piece of this forum i m alll in with this story just Rajat name irreks me... anyway gonna surly love this FF like ur other FF... what i like in this FF is real situation u plot 2 guy fall for one girl & one of them is casonova & at the end he will only be the man of that girl... i read ur comments di... that u r gonna show dark side of love & all r not so goody goody here can u explain this a bit plz i want to know more abt this story concept plz...
but will must say u made me cry with ur very first update... i was sad for Ram... Priya is in love with Rajat i feel she just atrrected to him... but one thing Ram did gud that he made himself away from Priya now she will actually realized what she feels for Ram now plz di post it next part soon... waiting eagarly...

Okay Let me explain .. 

dark side of Love not so goody goody --- I mean to say what happens when you sails in a wrong boat , what happens when you don't speak your heart and what happens when you realize what you feel , whom you love . It is a story when Love friendship hatred will clash . 

Love is a very beautiful realization , but if one don't learn what is love and whom do you love in reality then it becomes a curse. 

and Not so goody goody means -- ' Ram Priya when they will realize their love they will stand for their Love.' 

and it will get  more clear as the story will progress
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree0007

Thanks for the PM

Good concept...nice title...very different and freshness

loved it ...when and how is she gonna know about ram?

don't keep waiting for long very interesting

Thank You ... 😳 
When priya will know about Ram hmm good question , but bade hi baatmeezi karte huye mein yeh ni batayungi ... wait and watch ... 😆 😆 😆 😆
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayaBALH

by the priview only i guessed ki rajat and priya would be a couple n here it is but no matter what the start was superb n i know k it will get more better n better aakhir at the end its about raya...hai na??????? plz continue ASAP :)

Thank You  And you guessed 👏 👏 👏 👏 wait and watch ... akhir mein toh Raya hi honge but usse pehle bahut kuchhone wala hain 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

lovely start...in first part ram hrt broken...very sad..poor ram...he z really trying his best to forget priya..bt priya hrself making is difficult fr ram...loved d character neha...confused abt rajat...well its a fab part...cont soon..sry fr late comment

Rajat ka character mein clear karti hoon use Business ke alawa kuch ni dikhta .. Pyaa bhi sayad Business mind leke hi karta hain 😛
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3vennela

Fab Start But rajjo*PUKE*

Poor ram 
cont soon

Thank You .. wait and watch hota kya hain 
IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

Wow superb start
Plz cont soon
Thanks for pm
Sorry for late reply
Plz updt our love a bliss or curse
Plz

thank You ... 

IM__NB thumbnail

Originally posted by: nntthani

again a different track by you i always love to see raya in a something different role thank you for your new thread looking forward for  raya's another love story 

Thank You So much ...