New SS :: Love You .. Endlessly...|Update | PAGE 32

Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome friends to a Story Of three Friends ..
(please note the name of the college , places are all imaginary)

Love You .. ENDLESSLY

Contents    

Chapter 1 - Page 01
Chapter 2- Page 10

Chapter 3 - Page 15

Chapter 4 - Page 21

Chapter 5 - Page 29

Chapter 6 - Page 32

Raam!!!!!

She screamed from the second floor , if it could be possible she could have jumped from the balcony. She screamed out her name one more time , but when Ram didn't responded back. hell with you !'  priya hastened through the balcony , pushing three four girls and boys down to the ground she ran downstairs . When she landed to the ground floor , she was about to collide with one of the staff members of the college somehow she managed to dodge the collision , and kept on running on her mission .

At last , Priya stopped just behind ram , you s**t !'  priya shouted and grabbing his collar she tore him from the girl , whom he was trying to grab.

What Priya ? Go get a Life ...'  Ram replied rudest to Priya. She didn't expected this reply from him. She stepped back from him, Ram also realized he has gone far way , he turned and found priya in tears , exactly what he feared.

priya .. yaar sun naa..'  ram tried to grab her hand , but Priya repulsed from him, She started crying , she wept. No other girl's tears other than his mother's and priya can make him nervous. He tried to grab priya , but rejecting his touch Priya stood fixing her gaze down to the ground.

rajat... Oye ...'  ram shouted , again he shouted , RAJAT ..DAMN it come here fast.'

Clad in a checker shirt and denim jeans , rajat hurried to Ram. Finding priya in tears , he pushed ram back and made his way to priya. She didn't stopped Rajat . He came closer to her , lifting priya's face by her chin , he asked priya about her worry , priya wept but didn't answered. Rajat rolled his eyes to ram .

What ! Why you are rolling your eyes over me ? what I have done ? I was here with meera and she bumped into , I was setting a date with her but priya is priya , she has problem with every girl . I am not coming today with you two . sambhal apne nautanki ko ...'  ram pushed away his few other friends and walked out from the scene.

Rajat concentrated back on priya , cupping her face , he made her look at him, Priya , you know him , he is a Casanova , and somewhere he is true . Everywhere he joins us , but we get busy in us and bechara akela padh jata hain. come'on baby stop crying please . He will say sorry to you as usual in an hour . just stop crying.' Rajat hugged his Girl Friend Priya .

Priya briefed the hug , but I stop him for his good , why can't he get settled , why ? I want to see him settle , we , neha -vikram everyone is settled yaar , only he is not . Why ?'

he will get settled soon , let him find his soul mate ... don't push him ..chal class mein chal ,mein Ram ko leke ata hoon.' Rajat said , priya agreed , Priya and Rajat walked in the opposite direction , one headed to the class room of the second  Year and other went to find Ram.

Who are they ?

Ram Kapoor , Only Son to the famous Kapoor Family. Pampered from the early childhood , Ram have everything with him ,money power knowledge appreciation everything

Rajat Kapur , elder of two brothers , he is from a renowned Busines family. He believes in hard work.

Priya Sharma , Brightest girl in her school , elder of two sisters . She hails from a middle class family. She is a fun loving person, want to live her life braced by fun and discipline.

What they Do ?

Three of them are the Student of National College of Engineering' Delhi . Three of them are the students of "Electronic Department"

Let us rewind ...

Just A year back , three individuals , Ram Kapoor , Rajat Kapur , Priya Sharma for the first time stepped into the National College of Engineering' .Known as the one of most privileged college of engineering , Ram came only to full fill the dreams of his parents , Rajat came to get the degree which he thinks to help him in business and Priya Sharma a Bright girl came with lots of dreams.

With Ram , came his two more friends , one his BMW Car and other BMW bike. Coming from one of the richest families of India , Ram was supposed to be the richest boy of the batch.

Dressed in a white t shirt , denim jeans and a leather jacket , Ram stepped into the college. He looked rude and harsh by his appearance . But as said , no one should be judged by the covers, Ram topped in boards from his state.

As instructed by college officials Ram , went to the first year  Electronics department Classroom and settled himself at the last bench , by the side of a window. He lit up a cigarette and looked out. He kept on watching the students , coming inside through the main gate. He can't see the faces more than that he was least interested to see any of them.

He puffed the cigarette and looked outside, Ram's eyes caught her sight for the first time. She was not like other's . An elderly man ,accompanied her, must be her father he thought. He smashed the cigarette with his feet and concentrated on the girl whom he saw for the first time.

She is the real beautiful girl , she was having no make up , clad in a off white salwar her hairs was tied in a pony tail. She suddenly vanished from his eyes . sealing himself to the seat , he felt little restless. He wanted to talk with that girl , wanted to introduce himself to her. Smiling , he stood up to go downstairs.

On the second thought , Ram found himself in hurry . He closed his eyes and the image flashed back to his memory . Sweet , simple , sober these adjectives only came to his head for the unknown girl. Ram settled back and only think he wished the girl to be his batch mate .

Rajat Kapur , a thoughtful well behaved, mannered boy , clad in formals was talking with one of the professors of the college . The clerk asked him to visit the administrative office for the hostel receipts and room allotment.

He walked inside and signed the register and there he found his roommates to be Ram Kapoor and Vikram Shergill. He was only happy to find out that three of them was from electronics department only. He asked the staff for the First year Electronics department room no. He was directed to the particular room .When Rajat reached the room ,he found it jam packed with students , he managed a seat on the third row of the gallery.

In the last row , Ram Kapoor was scrutinizing the shy girl , with a smile plastered on his face. He fell in Love with the Unknown girl in off white salwar , it was his love at first site. But he didn't want to hurry and bump into her , he wanted to grow the relationship gradually. Priya Sharma , seated on the first bench , was very nervous on the first day of her college. She was very clumsy and couldn't even look up from the bench to check out if any one around from her batch mate is willing to make friendship with her.

On the same day , after the college ...

In the Boys Hostel,

Ram -Rajat - Vikram meet for the first time as room mates and batch mates. Out going by nature ram got friendly with both pretty soon , and slowly their friendship grew deep to deeper. Ram and rajat also came to know that , Vikram didn't came there alone , he was accompanied with his girl friend Neha Singh who is trying to get transfer to the Electronics department from the Computer science department . Ram took pity on Vikram , he can't even look at a girl he said and teased Vikram. Rajat showed his least interest in the same. Little surprised by Rajat's nature Ram took him either committed or gay . he braced himself from him .

In the girl's hostel ,

Priya wanted an explanation from the warden , about the room allocation , she was allocated a single seated room , but when she came there she found herself to be accommodated in a two seated room , with another girl , Neha Singh . The warden said that they have some crisis , and soon they will get the room , it will be allocated to Priya , the warden promised.

Little disappointed , Priya walked back to the room , allocated to her. She loved a punctual and managed life , but her roommate is just opposite , Neha didn't even spared Priya's bed . Her belongings were spread all over the room. Priya cursed Neha and her own luck for being trapped with a fashion house.

I think we are here to study!' Exclaimed Priya , without looking to her Neha extended her hand to Priya and shout out her name , unwillingly Priya shook hand with neha , and feebly said her name. Neha looked up and smiled. Sitting by priya , she said , I know you are not happy to be with a person like me , but trust me , I will give no trouble to you once I settle down . Actually I applied for a single room and I packed accordingly . wo toh when I landed here the warden said that I have to accommodate in a double seated room . Please forgive me .'

Priya , smiled to her roommate , and extended her helping hand , the girls together started unpacking the bags.

In next few days ,

Ram - Priya - Rajat came to know eachother very soon. They belonged to the same Lab Group. Their First Lab classes was of "Chemistry" . Ram couldn't get his eyes off from Priya , but he tried to hide it from Priya , he wanted to get friendly with her first and then slowly he will express his feelings for her , he planned . But God has something else already planned for Ram and Priya . Rajat being Ram's roommate , he warned Priya about Ram. Priya even neglected Ram for few days and preferred to go along with Rajat , who concentrated on studies most.

But , Ram didn't gave up and his luck played in his favor in the physics lab , when only his team got a A+ mark and only for him. Priya first time talked with him that very day , Rajat also changed his views about Ram and when they came to know about his academics , the shield broke. First time Priya spend quality time with Ram.

As Time Passed by ,

Ram's luck doomed , the trio go along well with each other , Neha and Vikram became good friends of them too . But Ram's concentration was on Priya . How the first six months passed away and their first semester came none of the five friends can sense. Neha put her all hard works in her studies , because she wanted to get transferred to Electronics department , and for that she need to score more than 8 points out of 10. Priya helped her in studies too. First year has the common subjects only.

The exams got over too and time came to part for a month , the semester break. Ram decided to pour his heart to Priya , before they part , but his heart broke , he cried silently when Rajat declared him and Priya as a Couple. Ram was late . Before Ram , Rajat took her away from him . That day he came to know Rajat priya spend time with each other , they used to have studies together. They even went to see two three movies together without letting anyone know .

Annoyed ram , wanted to walk away from there. He was stopped by Priya . if rajat would have tried to stop him , he would have behaved rudely , but for Priya , he is another person. But his face said his story.

Kya hua ? tu khush ni hain..' priya asked. Ram wanted to pour out his heart , but looking at content smile of Priya , he said , yes I am happy for you and Rajat , rajat is the best person for you . But what was the deal ?? what ever we will do we will not hide from eachother , and you two hide these big news . and those movies ?? when I used to call you two like a mad , you two ..'  ram paused , looking at rajat and Priya , I am disappointed !'  ram turned to leave ..

wait !!'  priya stopped him , as he felt her hand on his shoulder , his heart skipped a beat. A sheer cold hit his spine. She is so close to him yet so far , she committed herself to his friend , now he can't even think about pouring his heart to her. He turned and looked aside . Priya tried to make him look at her, but he restricted.

I am sorry !'  priya said holding her ears. Ram looked at her this time. Smiling priya said , I promise , from now if Rajat and I , if even we go for a date you will be there with us. Rajat is my love , but tu , you are the sweetest friend of mine . I can share anything with you anything .'

yes that's why you kept this secret . Don't lie Priya.'  Ram's annoyance was clear in his voice.

maaf kar de na yaar ...'  priya cling to Ram. Looking at rajat , Ram lifted his hand and added , I am not doing anything teri Girlfriend mujh pe chad rahi hain.'  coming apart Priya started hitting Ram .

you are a s**t I know , but I trust you the most . I know you can never do any harm to me. You will be always there for me by my side. Rajat also knows this.'  Priya walked to rajat , entwining her hand with his , she added , and he feels too.. Hain naa.??'  Priya looked at Rajat. He smiled and taking priya near to him he agreed to Priya.

For a moment , Ram felt like crying like a baby , the girl whom he loved from the day one , can never be his. He knew priya for few months only , but he knew that priya will never ever tolerate him if he keeps his heart to her. Ram briefed a hug to his friends and declared the dinner from his side. He went to get his BMW.

Neha excused herself and followed Ram. She guessed right , she found Ram wiping his eyes . Taking his name , Neha stopped him. Ram smiled.

jitna bhi koshish kar le. Your emotions for priya is clear. She might not have noticed it but I am noticing this from a long time. The way you used to look at her. Why ram why didn't you tell her? Why don't you tell her?? Just go and tell her.'  Neha forced him

no neha , she is happy with Rajat ! I just want to see her happy. I will be okay.'  Ram tried to smile.

Neha wanted to talk , but ram closed the discussion and asked her to get into the car. Neha agreed to him , but she ended saying , Dekh lena , one day this , your rejection to speak out the truth will turn into a great blunder.'

I know how to cover up neha , there are many girls and Ram Kapoor can get any one .. to do anything !'  Ram never stopped loving priya , but from that very day , he started flirting with girls only to keep his feelings hidden from Priya.

Present days ...

After searching for about half an hour Rajat at last found Ram standing by the artificial Lake and puffing a cigarette , inside the college campus only. He patted on his back and stood by him. Ram said hi to him.

what is your problem Ram ?'  rajat asked .

what ? what is my problem , nothing !' Reluctantly Ram answered .

then why you reacted to Priya like that. She cares for you . That's the reason she tries to protect you .'  rajat tried to make him understand .

Please Rajat , I am not a kid. I just go like a hand bag with you two , or you two just want me to witness your romance . Enough of it yaar , I don't interfere in your or her life , then why you two . baks de mujhe ...Please. I can take care of myself . Go and ask her to take care of herself Not me .'  ram reacted rudely.

I know in our group only you are single but , there must be someone special for you . don't get Frustrated !'   rajat still behaved normally to Ram , this time ram didn't replied. Rajat continued , today we , means four of us planned to go out for some snacks to the near by dhaba and you are coming along too...'

Clasping his hand , Ram asked rajat to keep him away from all those romantic dates and he asked him to tell priya to keep away from his personal life. Without letting rajat speak more , Ram walked to the departmental building.

Before Rajat , ram reached the class , he was lucky that the class was void of professor , the classmates were gossiping and hanging around he searched for Vikram but he was not there. from another batch mate Ram came to know that rajat went to the principal office with neha regarding her transfer to Electronics department.

Ram was about to settle down , his eyes meet priya's who was walking to him. He stood up and left. Priya felt insulted by his negligence. She walked back to her seat and settled . After few minutes when Rajat came , priya wanted to talk about Ram.

Rajat , shouted over Priya , grabbing the eyeballs of every student present there. Her eyes clogged with tears. Her best friend was neglecting her , and now her boy friend insulted her in front of the class. Rajat extended , why can't you leave Ram like he want , let him be. I am here na for you , just stop thinking about Ram. Please and I don't want this but He himself wants this .!' Rajat declared .

Priya looked around and found them to be the centre of discussion among the classmates . Her eyes gave up , tears ran down her cheeks. She stood up and ran out of the class , on her way to the stair case Priya almost collided with Neha , she wanted to dug into the matter but she denied. Neha walked to the Class and learned from Rajat about the matter.

disgusting you men are !' Neha exclaimed , can't you pour your anger over the exact person , we will suffer most right ! Being Girl friend is our sin.'  Disgusted with Rajat and Ram , neha walked back to the hostel . 

Jhoota Chappals (in pairs) , Tomatoes , rotten eggs all are welcomed !!!  πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

But it's just a start , and Ram Loves Priya , who knows Priya will fall for him πŸ˜‰ . remember it's a story of college friends . Don't relate with Ram Priya Rajat of  the show . 

Feedback is awaited ! 

Hit a Like if you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago
wow Love triangle but y Rajat(sameer) gives me creepy feeling infact i can bear Ashwin but not Rajjo bhaiyya.(Thats only my POV)
 this is bit weird that both Rajjo and Priya made friendship with Ram 
only when he got A+
Poor Baby His heart Broke Get a Beautiful girl for Ram Na?πŸ˜‰(just kidding)
You write really well with every detail and also i love the coloring of your FF
Good startπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Ramdeewani

wow Love triangle but y Rajat(sameer) gives me creepy feeling infact i can bear Ashwin but not Rajjo bhaiyya.(Thats only my POV)
 this is bit weird that both Rajjo and Priya made friendship with Ram 
only when he got A+
Poor Baby His heart Broke Get a Beautiful girl for Ram Na?πŸ˜‰(just kidding)
You write really well with every detail and also i love the coloring of your FF
Good startπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dekho na , Hota kya hain Age age .. hehe πŸ˜† . In my this SS Priya and Ram and even Rajat are not  "all goody goody " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IM__NB

Dekho na , Hota kya hain Age age .. hehe πŸ˜† . In my this SS Priya and Ram and even Rajat are not  "all goody goody " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

actually i dont care about rajat
Regarding priya and Ram i am all in for not so goody goody behaviourπŸ˜‰
new twist but u broke rams heart not fair but cant waitt for the story to move onn want to see priya geting mixed feelings but still cant stand rajat 
Originally posted by RAYAFAN2

new twist but u broke rams heart not fair but cant waitt for the story to move onn want to see priya geting mixed feelings but still cant stand rajat 

Maza kaha hain aise Mohabaat mein 
jis mein koi Twist ni ... 

well here Neha is a sensible person , Kuch toh karegi , you have already seen her asking ram to disclose his feeling to Ram , and age ... Dekho .. kya hoga ... 

and Priya , hmm Koi mixed feeling ni hogi use , dekho na hota kya hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

but with this story i come up with a dark side of LOVE 
Originally posted by Ramdeewani

actually i dont care about rajat
Regarding priya and Ram i am all in for not so goody goody behaviourπŸ˜‰

Just wait and watch whats on store ... πŸ˜† 
good start u make rajat and priya as couple feeling sad for ram if ram has confess first he and priya would be couple nice one continue soon and thanx for the pm
wonderful start
love triangle...and I love this concept.
right now Priya is with Rajat but I am dam sure she shift to Ram soonπŸ˜†
and I think rajat over possessiveness towards Priya will be the reason.
please continue soon and thanks for PM

Beautifull update Nairita..
Awesome concept nd ur writing made it a lot more spl nd interesting...their friendship mix love bonds re amazingly shown..
Nice start..looking forward to more..
Thanx for pm..