Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesomely superb, am now eagerly waiting for the update, you always successfully made me stand on the threshold of anxiety, want, and patience, plz dear update ASAP
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the best about this SS is its concept and the treatment, as I have previously said and am telling now also, am a huge fan of your writing specially this one, I just simply love this, somewhere I can relate this SS, as per your writing is concerned there is no doubt that you write each and every thing clearly, you create a beautiful flow which makes the story realistic, as a writer which distracts me is the lack of realism, I know these are all fictions but still the story need to have a tinge of reality in it
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

interesting preview ...cont soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS!! For new thread Nairita.. 👏 ⭐️ 👏
Loved the surprise by u 😉 thank u.. 😊 Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
Asiyamajeed thumbnail
First of all a big wala CONGRATULATIONS fr 2nd thread...😃

wil be waitng fr the update..

nd fr ur q's...

Wat i love the most abt dis ss is Raya's undying love...😳 no mattr wat may happn in their life bt their love fr eachothr uff...awsme..😊

hw u writes..???
Yeh bi puchne ki baat hai nairita ji...😊
u r a mindblwng writr ji...
Me follwng ur work frm fb i was silent readr liked ther bt hvn't cmmentd..😛

love ur writng ji...👏 👏
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends ,

thank you all for commenting , and reverting back to my questions . will revert back to you soon , but usse Pehle UPDATE . here goes the Update ... 

Cheers 
Nairita 

Chapter -10

We decided , to drive to the Oberoi Mall . I decided to buy a tuxedo for ram , but I was worried about the fittings . After brain storming I thought to buy shirt trouser with a jacket from Ram's favorite Brand. Neha supported me blindly. Neha was driving through the busy roads , I found Rahul sleeping on my lap , he was clutching my watch dial in his fist . I poked on his bubble like cheeks and smiled.

ohhoo Baby slept , Maya you have to take care of him . I thought of visiting star bucks , shit we have to postpone it !'  neha said .

we can do one thing neha;'  I uttered , I wanted to inform the truth to my sister , she was also mis-leaden by me , abut Ram. I need to give a thorough explanation to her. Keeping her on my mind , I suggested neha to drop maya ( rahul's nany) and rahul at Sharma House and also said that I want Nisha di to accompany us.

" great ! I don't know why these ideas don't struck me.'  Neha said teasingly . I smiled back . As I looked down to baby rahul , I found him sleeping peacefully in my lap , he comforted himself in my lap . I found myself , smiling automatically . I felt happy after so many days. That smile then I felt as if it came from deepest corner of my heart. As I wanted to take Rahul's hand on mine , I found him clutching my index finger in his fist. Carefully , I lowered my head , without waking him up I kissed his hand .

When I looked up my eyes caught neha's she was smiling . Concentrating back on the road she drove to the Sharma house .

In next 40 minutes or less , we reached the Sharma House. I carefully took Rahul upstairs . Maya helped me with the door bell , while neha cam there after parking the car. My mother opened the door for , Smiling I entered, Finding baby rahul with me , Adi screamed with joy. Rahul Snuggled in my arms , I patted him and cradled him in my arms and slowly he dozed into sleep again . I smiled , when I looked up I found my sister by me. I smiled broad .

I comforted Rahul in Adi's room and also made Adi understand not to wake Rahul's sleep. We the three ladies left for the mall. On our way , I was bit hesitant to talk with my sister , I didn't want her to feel guilty for miss understanding Ram. Neha ,made my work bit easier.

Di , Priya wants to talk to you .'   neha announced .

I know .. I am waiting for her to speak only !'  My sister replied.

Neha looked at me , I asked her to drive down to Star Bucks first and then to the Oberoi Mall. Agreeing , Neha accelerated to the Starbucks .

Coffee Shop ...

After settling with a precise order , I tried to find out the way to initiate the conversation. I was feeling ashamed to speak . I apparently failed as a Wife , if not in my family's eyes not in my husband's eyes but surely for me it holds true that I am a failure as a wife.

priya ..'  with my di's voice I looked up for , next second I was stealing my eyes from her. She continued , Please bata kya baat hain Priya'

di , Ram was not wrong . I was wrong . He was trying to save me and I was ...'  I lost my voice , tears dammed up in my eyes. Clutching my hands , my sister forced me to look at her , she nodded a firm no to my tears . I wiped out the tears unnoticed to the other guests of the coffee house .

I am sorry Di ... mere waja se Ram ko sabne galat samjha. How could I be so ...'  I gulped a lump in her throat and tried to speak further. Intervened my sister , I looked to her. Taking my hands in hers she added , i was also wrong , I should have acted bit sensibly . I got carried away with your emotions. I was really a fool . But I am glad that Ram is much more mature than any of us. You are really Lucky priya , you have Ram in your life..'  I looked up , My sister smiled . her smile gave me confidence to smile.

After few more minutes we left , the place for the Oberoi Malls for shopping .

I know the shop , Ram likes the most , My husband is very Particular about his every little thing. His dress , his accessories , his car. My thought halted and remembered the stolen Porsche , which was very close to his heart. I felt little sad. But collecting myself I walked to the Store to shop for Ram and other two ladies went to the cake shop.

I picked up two shirts and t shirt for Ram , and Jeans for him . I wanted his looks to be casual on his birthday. I loved one leather jacket , I picked it up too. When I completed my shopping I found that the other two ladies are not yet showed their faces to me. I walked to the cake shop but from the keeper I got to know that the ladies has left the shop pretty much earlier. My brain hammered , their shopping spree'

Oberoi Mall is the one of the biggest mall in Mumbai , to find two ladies from hundreds of shops over their ... the thought even pushed me into pools of sweats. I called neha , and with the third call , she received. I asked about her location. She said that Di and she was looking for gift for Ram. I wanted to join them , but they forced me to leave for Kapoor Mansion.

Agreeing to my friend I asked Her , to come little earlier to Kapoor Mansion with baby Rahul. I wanted to spend few more time with him. Neha agreed without any hesitation. I just thought what is so important than me that neha an di didn't tried to stop me for a while. I discarded the thought and walked out of the mall.

I am used to Mumbai , I hired a Cab , a private cab , and went back to Kapoor Mansion.

Kapoor Mansion ,

Clearing the cab's rent , i though to hide my little surprise from ram , so I decided to keep the shopping bags in my bedroom, or old Bedroom. For few days I want to forget everything for Ram , and concentrate only on him , so I tried to discard the depressive thoughts and smiled.

I was lucky , there was no one from the family in the living room . A maid came running to me to get the shopping bags from me . I denied and asking him to continue his work I walked up stairs to my Old bedroom. To my surprise I found the belongings of the room where outside the room. I rushed inside. There I found few people , who were moving the belongings from their place.

what you are doing !'  I shouted . The workers halted  and looked at me. They didn't answered me . I shouted again , God Damn will any one tell me what is going on here and what you all are doing in my Bedroom?'

priya !'  Ram called me from back . I turned , walking to him I was about to ask him about the matter , he asked the workers to carry on their job. I neglected Ram and warned them , refraining from touching any belonging further. Snapping to Ram I asked for an explanation. He sighed and asked the workers to wait outside .

When , I and Ram only were left alone in the room , coming across to me he declared that he is renovating the room again . He is changing it to the old one. I was in shock ! Do Ram has no hope from me ? Does it mean I can never become a mother ? I blankly sat on the Sofa. The fur touched my skin , looking at the room , my tears rolled down my cheeks, voluntarily I spoke , Does it means I can't become mother again Ram ?'

priya , No .. No .. I mean I didn't mean that . Baby ..'  Ram came to me and kneeling to me , he continued , Baby , we are staying at the guest room , and none of us is comfortable to be here , so I thought to renovate it ! I didn't mean to hurt you !'

Please , then don't renovate it ! Let it be as it is .there are many more rooms Ram , the corner room in this floor it is also vacant , Can't we use it . I will make sure it gets dressed like our this ...'  I gave a pause and looked around , I mean like this used to earlier ..please.'  I pleaded to my husband .

and what about this room ?'  he asked . I assured him , that I will take good care of the Room . i will make sure that the room remains in a healthy and Fit condition. He smiled and gave me a Firm hold of acceptance. While walking out of the room , I heard him instructing the workers to put back every belonging back into the room, and also he mentioned , Make sure you all put them back there from where you took it out.'  He also apologized for the inconvenience. I walked to the changing room and dumped the shopping bags inside the empty closet. While the workers worked hard to put back the belongings back to it's place I walked out of the room to see Ram.

After expediting , I found Ram in his study with few employees of the company , They greeted me . Reciprocating back , I asked ram to call me after he gets free. priya wait!'  he stopped me , asking the employees to leave , he walked to me .

bolo  mein bhi tumhara , mera waqt bhi tumhara..'  he said ,  Successful in making me smile , ram conquered me. I turned to him. He smiled .

wo, kuch ni just wanted to sit with you, near you .'  I said .

so who is stopping you from doing the same.'  He shoved his hand along my shoulder and we walked to the couch. Yes I wanted to come close to him again. It was pinning me badly that I am running from my man. We settled on the couch. Resting my head on his shoulder I closed my eyes. I could feel his hand stroking gently along my hairs which was pinned into a bun , he slowly took out the pin and let it flow along it's length.

My hair fell across my face, troubling me they sailed across my eyes and nose. I moved a little to move them away from my face. He held my hands tight . Our eyes meet , this time I wanted him . I wanted the vibe back . I wanted the man back. Without taking his eyes off from me , he gently moved the strands away from of face and tucked it behind my ears.

We completely forgot that ram was hurt, he felt an ache in his hand , as he lifted it to get hold on my cheeks. ouch !'  the only word escaped from his lips , before we brust into laughter in unison. He came close to me . Our nose touched as he tilted his forehead on mines. But ...

My sister in Law dearest Natasha , without even caring to knock for a single time came inside the room calling her bhai. Sudden invasion made us cautious and we came apart.

oops !!'  Natasha turned back , sorry I didn't knew that you two are indulged in romantic work. Sorry , Continue what you were doing , but please lock the door . Just think what would have happened if Dadi or maa or bau ji has came inside !'  

Ram stood up and chased his teasing sister to the door , She made her escapade. Ram bolted the door and came back to me . Sitting by me he said , haan toh kaha the hum madam...'  

I blushed . With a broad smile I looked at him. I found him smiling too. We wanted to hug each other , but again we got intervened with a knock at the door . It was Natasha again ,She informed that bua ji wants to see us. We performed accordingly.

When we came to the living area we got to see the whole family gathered there. Ram , little surprisingly asked the special reason of the family meeting.  I looked at Bau ji , and he asked my mother in law to address.

Ram Priya ..'  she started . We husband wife looked at each other. Beta , you two are the eldest among the siblings and after us you two will be the guardian of the family , so we , want you two decide on this matter.'

maa what is the matter?'  Ram asked.

beta , Rishab wants to marry .'  with my mother in law's declaration , we looked at each other , I found Ram little nervous. He knows everything about Rishab and his affair with Girl called saumya. Ram cleared his throat and acting like a big brother walked to his younger brother and with a heavy voice asked , So , who is the Girl ? how you meet her? Do her family knows about you , about us?'  ram was firing one after one questions on him.

Grilled by brother , the younger one again repeated everything to Ram , and I am sure he was cursing Ram , endlessly , Unmentioned. I smiled and intervened  , and asked my mother in law about their views on the matter.

we have invited them tomorrow for the party . We will meet them there only and tum bhi dekh lena.' She said . I smiled back . turning to ram I asked him not to grill Rishab anymore. He smirked and announced ,   okay tomorrow I will see her too , and if your bhabhi approves her then only I will .. Approve.'

Rest of the day I was busy in preparation for the next day's party . When I walked to the guest room , that night late , I found him sleeping contently . I smiled looking at him . finally I was noticing some peace in him . May be our little interaction early in the afternoon , helped him to smile again. Slipping under the duvet and turned other side. To my surprise , Ram enveloped me in his arms .

ram , you are awake ?'  I asked .

no ... Only for you , let me sleep .. these medicines . I am very sleepy baby.'  Ram snuggled closer to me and spooning to me , he slowly dozed into deep slumber. I can feel his warm breath over my neck . Holding his hands tight in my grip I also tried to Sleep.

Hours passed by , I witnessed the Night biding a bye to the world and welcoming the new sun. Ram was sleeping by me , I was in his safe custody , the place where I always want to be . But I failed to sleep . I wanted to sleep I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

Slowly , I moved from Ram and stood up. Draping the robe around I walked to the window. Sliding the curtain aside I allowed the sunrays to engulf the room. With the new rays , Ram winced his face and came out of his sleep. He moved and sat up , good morning !!'  he wished me .

I smiled and walked to him. "Happy Birthday Husband !" I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and asked me to sit by him. Settling by him I continued , Ram , I have something for you for tonight .. I went for shopping yesterday. I know you always prefer to have suits or tuxedos , but will you try something different today ?'  I asked to my perfectionist husband.

Anything for you Priya !'  He replied .

Asking for a minute I walked to the couch and brought the shopping bags to him which I took from the old room ,last night. With much courage I showed what I shopped for him . carefully he scrutinized every piece , and then looked at me. I was waiting for his reactions.

They are .. Perfect Priya . I really loved your choice.' He said with a broad smile. I smiled at last. Then I thought of sharing my trouble with him , But on the second thought I stopped from the revelation. I didn't want to spoil his birthday neither the mood of the family .

what happened? You want to say something?'  he asked .  Smiling I nodded a no to him.

but you eyes...'  he has to stop as I walked to open the door , with the first knock on it. I found elders and siblings there. they came inside and wished Ram . I excused myself to change.

Next the whole day passed away among the guests , media and family neither of us got much time to spend with each other. And slowly the evening came. I was busy in deciding what to war for the party. I sat hopelessly by the heap of the sarees. I failed to choose a saree after my many tries. Then I decided to pick any one of them randomly. Closing my eyes I extended my hands to pick a saree.

I know the touch of the hand that caught my extended hand. I was about to open my eyes , but Ram warned me not to look up. Ram helped me to stand , covering my eyes with his hand and asked me to walk with him.  I obeyed. After 2-3 minutes I halted and he asked me to look up. As I looked up I found myself in front of the mirror. Ram was standing behind me , he placed a ocean blue saree , on my shoulder and asked me to wear it.

I love the saree very much , Rather I love each and every gift from my man. He is very choosy and classy in selecting gifts. I agreed and then my eyes went to him , he was wearing the t shirt that I bought yesterday , with jeans and the jacket. In next few minutes I draped myself with the saree and came to ram .

Whoa Priya ! you are looking out of this world!'  ram exclaimed. I shyed.  come here !'  ram called me near him. As I walked to him , he guided me to the mirror again. He then dressed my neck with a beautiful blue diamond Simple but yet elegant diamond pendant. Then he whispered , Now you look perfect' he kissed my nape before he allowed my hairs a free flow again.

I turned to him with moist eyes. don't spoil my mood with your tears yaar'  ram exclaimed bit annoyingly. I smiled and thanked him, adding to it before he could show his annoyance again, I should have gifted you today but I am not so lucky.'

Aaha You don't know what you have gifted me this birthday, this birthday is the most precious to me and will ever remain to be the best one rest of my life.'  Ram surprised me with his statement.

what ?? what I have gifted you Ram?'  the exact question came across my mind along with my surprise.

you will get to know tonight after the party. when Time will be only mine and yours.'  Ram said . I smiled . meet you downstairs come soon ..'  ram left abruptly . I looked to the mirror and smiled looking at myself.

Evening , Party Time ...

Vikram and Neha were the Hosts for the evening .  They were perfect in them , Nothing can be better than the way they were hosting the Party. After welcoming the guests with a sort speech , about the occasion , they invited every one for the cake cutting ceremony.

With the cores of claps , Ram blew the candles and cut the cake.  After Ram ,done cutting his Birthday cake, he took the first piece up and looked at me , then at his mother. I knew he was in trouble , he has to choose one out of many. Trapped ram smiled , clearing his throat he said , really I never felt so nervous not even when I proposed Priya.'   He made me Blush in front of the full jam packed hall. He continued with his speech , with a constant broad smile plastered , But , today I choose my mom , for her only I am here , for priya with priya .maa..'  ram walked to his mother and gave the first bite from the cake to her. I was feeling the proudest wife , then when he showed the most sensible part of his.

My mother in law hugged Ram , she blessed him . I was the first to clap , it roared with me . Ram then walked to me scooping a piece of cake . I smiled . I took a bite from it and reciprocated . The guests clapped again . We were transported to our own world , but our savior Vikram intervened at the right time.

ladies and gentlemen!'  he announced , our attention shifted to him .

as you can see my friend is hanging around with a hanging bag , hanging from his shoulder ..'   Vikram couldn't complete Ram threw a mold of napkin to him . Dodging it Vikram smiled , and continued , so he can't perform with his beautiful wife tonight in the ball , but I have more interesting for him and I want him to share this with every one. So are you READY ?' Vikram asked . The guests clapped cheered ..

Okay then Ram , after thinking a lot , I have found a perfect question for you , to answer and we want a direct answer , No diplomacy , the only rule!'  Vikram announced , ram asked him to go ahead .

Okay then tell us , share with us . I grew up with you , I have attended your each and every birthday , tell me what is the best gift you have got' Vikram asked . Ram blushed more;  than he smiled. Vikram walked to us and gave him the microphone.

Ram smiled , Very easy question you have asked . if you have asked this last year , I would have failed to answer it ! but today I have the answer. But before answering it I would like to share something with everyone present here.'

Ram stepped to the dais , I remember very well , from my 8th birthday what I got as my birthday gift. I remember the first pen gifted by my dadaji to me , the first bicycle , the first bike , every first , and every gift I remember. I thought a year ago , that pen from dadaji will ever remain as the best gift to me . But few days ago , it changed and I realized I am blessed as a man to be gifted with the wonderful present.'  I saw ram smiling at me. I was little surprised . I tried to recall if I have gifted him something in last few days. But as per my knowledge other than the apparels.

The most precious gift a man can have is A Women's Heart' ram declared .. and I am Lucky that own my Wife's Heart .' ram looked at me . I was stunned , I lost my voice. Never in my life I have thought of witnessing so much love from my husband. My throat went dry. Where as ram continued , Thank you Priya , for gifting your heart to me . Thank You so much.'  I took the courage to look at him. I couldn't see him clearly my eyes were flooded .

I love you Priya .'  Ram said , enough of it ! I couldn't take it anymore. Guilt again trained into me , my heart my head . Covering my face I wept. I felt his on my shoulder I Looked up , Clinging to him I cried to him , I love you too Ram .. I Love you Too...'  I felt him smiling . We parted as the guests clapped.

I saw my sister by us. She smiled and holding Ram's hand in hers said , Mr.Ram , I am really sorry for what I have did. But today I am feeling the most luckiest person in this world , because like every sister I wanted my little sister to be in the correct hand , and today I can say proudly , she is in Perfect hands ... I Hope everything gets into it's place soon.' My sister caressed my head. I smiled back ..

Later the party went on smoothly and at around 1 a.m it ended. Ram and I walked back to the changing room. Ram excused himself remembering saumya's parents presence . He went downstairs to wish them and asked me to change.

Changing into my night gown I walked to the dressing table , as I sat there Ram appeared from no where, like a silhouette. For a moment he frightened me . I stood up , and faced him . taking me in his arms , he tucked my hair on the back of my ear. Vanishing the gap , he came closer to me , my hands involuntarily  moved to his chest .  I felt his breath on forehead. My eyes closed in reflex. He kissed my forehead and then enveloped me in his arms . Placing my head near his heart I hugged him tight.

He whispered , priya , why you stopped me then ?'  Parting from him I looked to him and asked , when?'

why you want to remember the past everyday ? lets just move on baby ? Something is beyond everything . I agreed to you that time , but later I thought about it . It will pinch you like anything. Everyday it will remind you of what we lost. It will hurt me too.'  He said ...

I somehow believe that whom we lost , was our daughter Ram. I know someday she will come to us . I believe . I believe Ram , I trust you .'  I said .

Ram hugged me tightest that very moment!  He slowly made me look at me and leaned to me to kiss me. But I stopped him. Kya ..Kya hua ??' he asked . I need some time Ram Please.'  I looked down.

look at me' he ordered.  As I looked up I found him smiling , don't say please , ask for it . you are my wife , my life priya ! what ever you feel , you want just tell me , order me. I was , am and will be at your service always ...'

Thank you Ram .. Thank you for coming to my life. Thank you for everything . Thank you for making me believe Mad in Love. Thank you for everything.'  I softly kissed his lips, He reciprocated. We hugged again. We stayed there for many more minutes hugging each other. Then I parted from him and asked him to change. He obeyed.

After he came I made him gulp his tablets against his will and tucked him under the blanket. I sat by him and kept on caressing his head. He was talking to me about his previous birthdays specially the one when he was a child. While talking to me , he slowly dozed off into deep slumber , due to the effect of the medicines.

I leaned my head back to the head rest and closed my eyes tightly. Sitting for a while I decided to lie down , taking Ram's hand in mine , I lied down. Closing my eyes I tried to sleep but , the same incident repeated again , I failed to sleep though I wanted to sleep badly. I felt restless , I wanted to tell it to Ram , but he was sleeping so peacefully how can I make him awake. I said to myself. So I tried to sleep again. But I failed horribly. The whole night I either paced along the room , or sat by the window or lied down by Ram , but Sleep didn't appeared.

The morning appeared .. but I was still awake  and the reality struck me ... Insomnia !!!'  

Your FeedBack is awaited Longingly and ... If you Like the chapter Hit the LIKE KEY 

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will comment aftr reading...Edited by 123fiza1 - 10 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb updt dear
loved it
thanks for pm
cont soon
thank u for the updt on request
alfy thumbnail
Awesome update. Love the progression, and hoping for good times for both.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice update

What happen to Priya...what she can't sleep
what is bothering so much that she is asking time. Ram is very understandable.
hope all will be cleared and Priya move on ...
like the cake cutting scene...
continue soon and thanks for PM