Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Thread 2 : Our LOVE - a Bless or a Curse|Updated |Page 22

IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome Friends , 

to the second thread of the 
"SS : Our Love - A Bless or A Curse" 

For the link to Thread one and my other works please scroll down.

Contents (chapters continuing in Thread 2)

Chapter 10

Chapter 12

As we complete the 1st thread , i am very eager to ask you some questions . Please do revert . 

1. I almost got it from everyone you all loved this SS so very much . May i know what you loved the most in the SS.

2. How do i Write ? 

3. I know many of my readers (silent and expressive both) are writers to them and every one -- what distracts you most when you read or write ? 

Thank You , for your Love Support , and it's you for whom this could happen , another thread of the SS

Links to the  Thread One :: 

My Other Works 

Thread Two ::: 

Always Smile Like our Ram Priya does even in worst condition ... 

And you know , what surprise i have for you , I can't stop thinking when a new idea comes to my mind and i can't stop thinking ! just can't .. will come up with this very soon , but . I write only those which either gave me lessons in my own life , or else it can deliver some learning. Not being so Thoughtful let me give you two surprises !! 

One :: preview coming up for the next part soon ! and update tomorrow . Promise.

Second :: Here it is... 

LOVE YOU .. ENDLESSLY ..
(Click Here to revert to this SS)

Love you.. Endlessly , is a story of three persons . A bright girl and Two Boys. The girl is committed to one of them , she found love in him for the first time in her life . She can do anything for him . He reciprocates with the same intensity. But the Other boy , he silently kept on loving the girl , from the very first day he saw her walking into the college.

Priya , Ram , Rajat are best friends forever. Others envy their friendship. Two of them are a couple and other one is Casanova in himself . Classes , bunking , parties , biking , even when the couple goes out for a date , the odd man's presence is marked with " compulsory attendance" . But is this all about ?

The story TURNS when He couldn't stop himself from keeping away from Priya . it turns worst when Priya comes to know about the truth .

What is destined when the reality will struck ? 

What turn will their fate take when Love-Friendship-Trust-Lust-Faith-Love will Clash ??? Can they survive their Friendship when their FATE will Collide ? 

Edited by IM__NB - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlet19470 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved this SS becoz you have described very well the transformation journey of the person..small moments between the couple z nicely written which I loved the most ..congrats..
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations fr d new thread...
sree0007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratulations on ur new thread.

Love You Endlessly wow super title...fell in love with the preview.

Thanks for the PM

Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo on your new thread...!!!
intrstng preview fr the new ss...!!!

contn soon...!!
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear u r a great writer & I love your writings. Dear i an waiting 4 your next thread UPDATE SOON !!!
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS! for thread two, am eagerly waiting for your new story, prologue seems very interesting and am sure it will be as good as your others one๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
jineejiggs thumbnail
thanks a lot for the PM
jineejiggs thumbnail
waiting for next part, update ASAP
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
till now whole story i loved it mostly liked the love of raya for each other the answer to ur second ques is that u write very well when u post the update just want to read it again and again lastly i am not a writer and so can't tell wat distracts while writing and pls continue soon waiting for the next part and thanx for the pm