Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

@Funky Funtosh

here u will get off screen part of the Jashn-E-CID...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4293571&PID=118859127&#p118859127

EEE!! You just made my day!! 😃 Thank you so much!
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

@Funky Funtosh

here u will get off screen part of the Jashn-E-CID...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4293571&PID=118859127&#p118859127

anjaan me too want the off screen link..
this one is not working..
MysticVibe thumbnail
yippee got the links.. thodi mehnat karni padi but I got success..

thank you so much parrot.. 🤗
for ur drop box links..

FunkyFuntoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The other day, I happened to watch two episodes from the middle. Didnt manage to catch the beginning or the end. I would like to know which these episodes are.

The first one has the CID team searching for someone with a Vintage car who also owns a particular breed of dog. They get lists of both the car owners and dog owners and compare them to find that Ronnie is the only one who has both and so he must be the killer. Kishwer Merchant plays the role of a channel reporter who follows team CID to telecast details of this case, and in this process, she finds out something before CID does and so she is taken captive by the killer.

The second one is a fairly recent one. Abhijeet disguises himself as a bus conductor while the ACP checks trains at the railway station. Daya is travelling with some random girl in the car and he calls up Dushyant to inform him that both Abhijeet's and the ACP's lives are in danger. ACP finds a bomb in the train and Abhijeet meets a girl in the bus whom someone is trying to kill.

Both these are episodes that I havent watched before and would love to watch. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FunkyFuntoos

The second one is a fairly recent one. Abhijeet disguises himself as a bus conductor while the ACP checks trains at the railway station. Daya is travelling with some random girl in the car and he calls up Dushyant to inform him that both Abhijeet's and the ACP's lives are in danger. ACP finds a bomb in the train and Abhijeet meets a girl in the bus whom someone is trying to kill.

Both these are episodes that I havent watched before and would love to watch. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2nd1 is...
 Daya VS Daya. (Episode 1144)
Sorry i don't remember the first 1😒
Edited by aditya_anjaana - 9 years ago
snypernfsu2 thumbnail
Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell episode name (date) is the scene (starting at 5:06 - 5:15) in following link:

https://vimeo.com/116315358

Thanks / Br

Snyper
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FunkyFuntoos

The other day, I happened to watch two episodes from the middle. Didnt manage to catch the beginning or the end. I would like to know which these episodes are.

The first one has the CID team searching for someone with a Vintage car who also owns a particular breed of dog. They get lists of both the car owners and dog owners and compare them to find that Ronnie is the only one who has both and so he must be the killer. Kishwer Merchant plays the role of a channel reporter who follows team CID to telecast details of this case, and in this process, she finds out something before CID does and so she is taken captive by the killer.

Murder at 97.1...
MysticVibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Murder at 97.1...</font>

I liked this episode a lot..   ðŸ˜› 😃Edited by MysticVibe - 9 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its -Ek Tha Villain, Invisible gun
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ok the episode i am talking about is really old maybe before vivek's entry
but there was a particular scene in it which is like this:
in that case officers were going to different places for searching
and daya and abhijeet had to visit a jewellery shop
on their way daya was trying out for some excuses not to go to the shop
and abhijeet was constantly asking what happened?why you don't want to go?
finally daya had to go with abhijeet to the jewellery shop
and before they could ask about the case,the shop owner greeted daya very nicely saying-"ki arre aap aa gaye,bhabhiji ke liye haar bus tayaar hi ho raha hai"😆😉
and then abhijeet was like-ok now i got it why you didn't wnat to come in this specific shop

so if anybody knows please reply that in which episode this scene was shown?