#2 || Rabba Mere Kya Hai Teri Marzi?! --Discontinued--

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey...

Thanks to each and every reader of this story... Thread two wouldn't have been possible without you people... πŸ˜³

Muahs!

-------
Index---

Thread One

Chapter One : Slave?

Chapter Two : Attracted Beyond Words!!

Chapter Three : Desperation

Chapter Four : Utna Bura Bhi Nahi Lagta!

Chapter Five : Chaudvin Ka Chaand
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3708119&TPN=84

Chapter Six : A Star For Two

Chapter Seven : Passion Unfurled!

=====

Thread Two 

Chapter Eight : Effected 

Chapter Nine : He's your love 

Chapter Ten : Desperate Times

Chapter Eleven 

Chapter Twelve
: Love, hurts!

Chapter Thirteen : Glowing in Love!

Chapter Fourteen : Trust and Love!  

Edited by JforChimpanzee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Friedriceji thumbnail

Rabba Mere Kya Hai Teri Marzi?!

Prologue

Khushi

She felt like laughing at her name

There is nothing like "Khushi" left in her life now.

The floor was extremely cold as she sat at the edge looking at the crowd of devotees gathered around the temple. A cold wind whipped through her open hair making her cover her face with her dupatta. The crimson theekha adorned her forehead that Pandit ji had showered on her.

She looked at the idol of her Devi Maiyya who smiled at everyone. People had started leaving after the aarti. But she was oblivious to the happenings around her.

She tried everything to alleviate the grief clouded inside her heart but failed miserably. She sat like a stone next to the idol. The only thing made her look real was her long dark hair that flew with the wind caressing her cheeks.

Her eyes were a shade of brown with long lashes that every girl on her town envied.

She was the epitome of beauty, her girl friends used to admit proudly. She clutched onto the photograph which her mother had shoved into her hands after the groom's family had left, fixing the marriage.

She had no choice other than agreeing for the marriage. All her dreams and trust got shattered when she saw Shyam marrying another girl infront of her. His eyes were only on her wealth and the benefits he would be getting after he marries her.

Her father had already guessed his intentions somehow and denied to give any sort of dowry to him if he marries Khushi.

Shyam had ditched her just there, infront of her own family that he can't marry a girl who had no wealth.

She had no idea that people can be so selfish and mean. She had loved him with her whole heart not caring about his status nor his bank balance.

Its been 2weeks since Shyam had left for US, after tying knots with Sangeeta, who was a software engineer at Oracle.

And here she was mourning for the man who never cared for her. her heart bled and she almost tore the photograph into million pieces. She did not cared how the groom looked, only thing she had in her mind was survival. Surviving this marriage for her parent's sake. If that's what they wants her to do for the rest of her life. she will agree with them.

The family seemed very loving and caring by their gestures. She had thought of never ever tying knots with anyone, but her mother's insistence made her change the decision and as far as she knew Payal her younger sister was getting so many marriage proposals from respectable families.

She never wanted to be an obstacle in her little sister's life, so she agreed with her parents. Well its not their fault that she faced all this, right?! It was always she who made wrong decisions and trusted the wrong person, blinded by the love he showered on her from the first day of her college.

She had thought that those days were the golden days of her life, but now after knowing every hidden agendas of Shyam and his so called love, she realized that it were the worst days of her life. how foolish she was to trust that liar?

Khushi covered her face in her palms not even able to cry at herself. Tears were long gone, leaving a horrendous pang in her chest.

It was getting dark and Khushi was aware of Pandit ji closing the small gates of the Mandir one by one. She stood up instantly moving away a few loose tendrils behind her ear and walked outside the temple.

Her phone beeped non-stop. It was her Dad. She pressed the answering button and pressed the same onto her ears.

"Yes Dad I am finejust coming back.."

"I was so worried..do you want me to send Ramesh with the car..?" Sasi asked concerned while Khushi sighed sadly.

"No DadI think I will just walk.and Dad I am sorry for the afternoonI would not have said that please forgive me and I am ready for the marriage" She said with a breaking voice and heard Sasi's ragged breathing from the otherside.

"KhushiI don't want to force you into this relation we can wait.." He said understanding his daughter while Khushi was already at the front door.

"I am ready Dad..and I don't want to wait anymore"

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago
Friedriceji thumbnail

Chapter Eight

Effected!!

Arnav lay wide-awake on his bed, his thoughts clouded with Khushi and her cuteness. He was smiling to himself and that was some hot news for sure. He tossed and turned on the bed holding onto the pillows. His heartbeat quickened remembering the way she had left from the terrace, blushing like a shade of raspberry.

If only, if only he would have kissed her before NK...

His eyes snapped open and the next moment he was out of the bed, walking outside with slow and steady steps. His eyes darted towards the room where Khushi and other girls where staying. His legs however halted at the door steps but then soon he changed his direction and walked towards the stairs, to reach the terrace asap, before his mind once again betrayed himself.

He did not eve care to switch on the lights of the terrace and reached the parapet to have a look at the full moon. He sighed heavily leaning onto the same, while his face lit up into a smile on its own accord. he was aware of a chiming sound from a distane but never thought that it would be someone he was anticipating to have a see for the sake of his bloody crazy heart.

She was there, in all her glory, wearing that red night dress and the length of her auburn hair leaving him almost speechless for few good minutes as he stared at her, his eyes calm and relaxed with a mere look at her face. She, as if sensed his eyes on her, turned towards him, tucking a strand of hair back, a smile adorning her cute face.

"Khushi?"

"Aap?"

"H..h..aan...main.."

Khushi's breath hitched in her throat as Arnav neared her form.

"Tum soyi nahi ab tak?"

"Wohh... main... I couldn't... I think, its because this is a new place for me, that's why."

She stuttered, failing to even look at him. She did not know as why she was behaving like a sissy in front of him while he seemed all perfect standing in front of her, in a pair of dark black trousers and a white tee that stretched across his form.

Arnav caught her attention and a wide smirk spread across his face.

"But why are you still up?"

Arnav flushed a bit at her question and cleared his throat along with his mind t get a grip on himself and come with a better excuse that would convince her somehow.

"I had to make an important call to Aman, my assistant..."

What a liar?! Khushi thought hiding her grinning face from him as she turned to the other side, once again making him swoon at her beautiful hair and the way it flow with the wind, taking the sweet fragrance along with it.

She had somehow guessed that he was not there for any work, neither he was carrying any kind of phone, well it is possible that he might be has it inside his pant pockets? Time for some serious leg pulling business. Khushi looked into his eyes, which was definitely staring at her face and arched an eyebrow at him.

"Would you mind if I used your phone? I just wanted to click few pictures of this full moon.."

Khushi said beaming onto the banister and Arnav, despite of the question he had thrown at him by his fiance,  was completely lost in her charm.

Arnav smirked at her, getting her teasing tone and the way she was looking at him with so much innocence  on her face.

"Fine, I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about you and our kiss few hours back.."

Arnav said stretching his arms and then started towards her, which made her take few steps back without her knowing.

Her heart accelerated and her stomach was behaving like a total jerk.

"Aaap...ye..kya..."

Her hesitant words died in her mouth when Arnav's face came closer to hers, an inch away from her already parted lips.

"You look lovely in this night wear of yours. I wish I could...ta.."

He trailed off and stepped away from her almost trembling form with much difficulty. Khushi's eyes snapped open the next moment and the look in her hazel eyes almost knocked the whole air out of his lungs. Was there disappointment? His mind screamed in delight as she let out a desperate sigh, turning on her heels to leave the terrace before Arnav Singh Raizada kissed the crap out of her.

"Good night, Arnav..."

She whispered and blew him a kiss before disappearing from there. Arnav scratched his head, a cute smile on his face that denied to leave him since she had made her entry into his life.

"Good night, Khushi.."

He said to himself and walked downstairs his gaze searching for a glimpse of that minx who was torturing him like no one had ever managed to. Well, was not that a sweet torture? He thought to himself and leaned onto one of those pillars, looking at her retreating back, his ears soothing with the chiming sound of her silver anklets.

______

Aman's fingers halted on the touchpad of the laptop as soon as the images developed onscreen. He went through the photographs of Shyam Manohar Jha that was been sent by ASR's private detectives last night.

His eyes rounded at the count of the girl's he was been acquainted with in the past few years. The background check on the girl's just made him realize that Shyam was not after them, he was after their bank balance.

First was Anjali Raizada, whom he has been married to. Second was some Sangeeta, whom he got married few months back. Aman's face scrunched in disbelief as he read their relationship status. What the f**k?

Third was a beautiful girl from Delhi itself. Her face was very familiar to Aman, he had seen the girl somewhere but he could not recognize nor remember when or where.

He sighed in defeat before shutting off the laptop and then dialing Arnav's number right away.

------------

Arnav's face scrunched in annoyance as the shrill ringing of his phone pierced his ears. Cursing few colorful words directed at the caller he got off from the bed to reach his phone which he had attached to the charger before getting onto the bed.

He frowned looking at the caller id and the pressed the answering button.

"Aman, don't you own a watch, damn it..."

Aman bit his tongue checking the time on his watch and sighed heavily

"ASR, its urgent and I am sorry, I should have checked the time before disturbing you at this ungodly hour..."

"Fine... now tell me what went wrong at AR?"

He asked walking towards the bed and slumping back onto the same with a thud.

Aman shared every other detail and Arnav was speechless for few minutes eve after he had finished his words.

"Book the very next flight to Delhi. I am coming right away.."

Arnav almost threw his phone aside and covered his face in his palm, too scared to digest the truth, that someone whom he had considered as a family had betrayed him. Out of all people he had suspicions on Shyam was someone he had trusted with all his heart.

"Jijaji..."

Next morning, Khushi woke up to the sound of Payal and Preetika arguing for something. The matter was as silly as she had presumed always.

"Kangana Ranauwt...is sexier than your PC..."

Preetika said making her point clear with a swift swipe on her tablet and a beautiful image of Kangana appeared on the screen. Khushi sighed and rubbed her sleepy eyes with the back of her hands and got off the bed. Ignoring the fight which was definitely happening on the foot of her bed.

The first thing Khushi looked at was the closed door of Arnav's room. she walked towards the bathroom to freshen up and found her phone beeping with a new message from an unknown number.

"Hey beautiful,

You look adorable with your mouth slightly open when you sleep. And good morning to you too. I had to leave for Delhi, early morning. Something important came up at AR! I did not get the time to bid a bye to my darling fiance. I hope she is not angry with me. ;)

After you freshen up, go to my room, I meant our room and check the last drawer of my... I meant our closet...

:*

kisses!

Yours,

Arnav

Khushi had no idea as how many times she read that message, well almost non-stop. A blush tinted her cheeks and before freshening up she was already been taken to his room as if tempted.

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh Wat ws tht... πŸ˜‰

Itna slow torture... πŸ˜›

I wonder hw wil Arnav manage widout her... Bt I'm more concerned 2 knw wat wil happen wen Arnav wil cum 2 knw abt Khushi n Creepwa... 

I dnt wnt him 2 MU Khushi or hurt her in any way... πŸ˜­

I'm curious 2 knw wat did he left of her in his, oopss... their drawer... πŸ˜‰

Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omg ! the update was just fantastic !!
loved it ! 
Well , so the third girl shyam had an affair with is khushi it seems..no..no..please no misunderstanding between arshi !
Gosh i am so loving the way their relationship is progressing
It wall seems realistic ! Arnav and Khushi are so much into each other and the present situation looks so perfect , and i really don't want it to get spoiled.
And the message arnav sent khushi was just so damn cute !
mazing update !

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chota update tha yehh meri Teaser queenπŸ˜›

Par bht mast wala update tha πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes i agree wid arnav of only nk wouldnt have droped dere at wrng tym 😎 nonsense guy 🀣 🀣

Awww he went to her room bt turnd d way stupid fellow should have called her on her cellphn

And would have asked her to meet on terrace again 😊

Bt as if she sensed him she too reached d terrace 😳 😳

Ahhh arnav second better half aman loll gud excuse he made to khushi and well well she played along very well πŸ‘πŸΌ trust u for dis gupta u r intelligent πŸ˜†

Dat was bold lolll wich he left incmplt not done raizada πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Soo aman had found out everythng abt d jha and shocking part he even found out dat khushi was his current fling bt much to his disappointment he dont remember d girl 😎

Soo nw arnav knws almost d whole truth and i m waiting for d part were he wil come to knw khushi was his current gf 😈

Really khushi frnd and sis is mad fighting for kr and pc

Bt d gud part was arnav sweet and loving msg to her hayeee wat a mrng it was ☺️ ☺️

Loved d update jiji aka my Teaser Queen πŸ˜› ❀️

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
Kinu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
R
Di Update is awesome beautiful...
I hoped aboute both once again meeting at terrace same night...
Thank to you that Arnav soon come to know aboute Shyam...hope he teach him lesson...
tha msg was so sweet...
how cute...Edited by Kinu22 - 10 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Resswa... Meenakumari
J ki M here😑
songcouple thumbnail
😊 awesome update
 misunderstanding here also??????????????????😭😭
Navimalik thumbnail