Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehaksingh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dear friend  i don't think a real love story has not yet started. it is in the offing. it will take another 30 or 40 episodes to come into that mode. most probably adham and mm die. then out of compassion and treating jalal with care and concern for the loss of mm may slowly develop into a love story. if everything finally leads to a love story the story ends within 30 episodes. film is totally different. it is to be windup in 3 hrs. here in a serial perweek  1hr 40 minutes story they have to show. for a film to conclude  quickly is necessity and in a serial it takes a lot of time. this is my personal idea. this is my second post in the forum. i'm basically a short story writer in the past. due to my work pressures i could not do so recently  for the past few years.

the character building up of a person will take a lot of time with the exposure to many positive and negative situations. we must be patient enough. don't worry about trp as it oscillates. don't you think after spending lot of amounts the producers sit idle? all of us must accept this is not a routine love story. and we can't expect the lead characters to be perfect in all angles.
sorry for hurting atleast some of the members with a different approach and attitude.
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arey meri baat maano, there is no logic why she made the scene out of such a petty issue except that she no longer believes her intentions when Jalal comes closer.ðŸ˜ģ
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mehaksingh

dear friend  i don't think a real love story has not yet started. it is in the offing. it will take another 30 or 40 episodes to come into that mode. most probably adham and mm die. then out of compassion and treating jalal with care and concern for the loss of mm may slowly develop into a love story. if everything finally leads to a love story the story ends within 30 episodes. film is totally different. it is to be windup in 3 hrs. here in a serial perweek  1hr 40 minutes story they have to show. for a film to conclude  quickly is necessity and in a serial it takes a lot of time. this is my personal idea. this is my second post in the forum. i'm basically a short story writer in the past. due to my work pressures i could not do so recently  for the past few years.

the character building up of a person will take a lot of time with the exposure to many positive and negative situations. we must be patient enough. don't worry about trp as it oscillates. don't you think after spending lot of amounts the producers sit idle? all of us must accept this is not a routine love story. and we can't expect the lead characters to be perfect in all angles.
sorry for hurting atleast some of the members with a different approach and attitude.

Love story or not.. 

The second part of the episode looked really cheap..ðŸĨą

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallavi003

arey meri baat maano, there is no logic why she made the scene out of such a petty issue except that she no longer believes her intentions when Jalal comes closer.ðŸ˜ģ

Here comes Annie's logic into the picture ðŸ˜† Sexual tension ðŸĪŠ
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehaksingh

actually we are angry with Cv. Look Jalal is a man of word, he would find out an alternate way to bring her in sense , but Cvs wanted to portray that jodha has realized how much gentleman and a man of word Jalal is not only as an emperor but also as an husband that despite having the chance he didn't take it's advantage. Ok. but Cvs adopted a cheap way to portray this, that's all we are pisses at...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Looking at it from Jodha's perspective, his position as emperor gives her all the more reason to fear him.  She is his wife, and yes, he is the emperor, that gives him double the power over her, as king and husband.  

Jodha was a princess (so read fearless) that was forced into marriage with a man she did not like but intensely hated.  How else is she supposed to act?  Yes, he does allow her to get away with a lot but remember it was not too long ago AFTER he had begun to be nice to her that he suddenly doubted that she had a hand in the miscarriage of Ruq.  He had imprisoned her brothers, cast aspersions on the Ameris and had Sukanya's betrothed killed off. 
Not all trust reinforcing situations, he did save her from the suicide attempt, he did extract revenge in his own way from her for the tiger incident, he does revel in her discomfiture, the only weapon she has (she is powerless and she knows it) is her biting tongue and she uses it.  He knows her helplessness and plays with her like a cat with a mouse.  He may be attracted to her but he is a Moghul Emperor with a myriad wives.  What is Jodha supposed to do?  Feel gratitude that he has been nice to the Ameris (after looting their izzat), she has had no chance to do that yet, and give herself up to his attraction for her?

Jodha will be just another begum then (like Maham wants) cast aside like a used toy.  Let her show her anger, her grina, her spine, this is what will change the Emperor into a ruler with a heart.  As Jalal himself said even love is not worth it if it is not earned and no, he has not earned her trust or love as of yet.  How is she to trust his word, he gave the fort and took it back before the marriage was done, he gifted it again and had valid reasoning behind it but his actions change like the wind.  She is right in not trusting him yet.   And after today's precap, she will believe she has more reason to mistrust his word even though he did what he did to save her.  Remember too if he had adhered to his word strictly not to touch her, he would not have been near her moving her hair away from her face.  Any girl would be startled to be woken up from deep slumber to find the man she did not want near touching her.  

TM, Jodha does know that true love is of the soul and not merely physical but Jalal staring at her with admiration only underlines his physical attraction for her.  Also, she was fast asleep when he was reminiscing about his first glance of her.  There was no love then, Jalal had come to Amer with the sole intention of possessing the Princess which is exactly what he did.  

Let us wait for the trust to build, if Jodha is disrespectful of Jalal it is in private, she does hold up his status as King elsewhere and all said and done, no man is a hero to his wife or his valet.  So if she wants to give him a dressing down or question him, let her. He is patient in answering her and in time this will allay her fears when she begins to see the consistency behind his actions. 

I too don't understand where was Jodha wrong... If she gave herself to Jalaal physically after the marriage, surely she would be discarded as a piece of furniture in harem..No women will give herself or believe after hearing the words " he married to cut her wings, she is just a show piece an award".

At the mandap only he is pressing her hand hardly,those OOOHHUUCH scenes she saw his physical desire to have her when they are private. How can she believe him when he is so close that too on the bed..Her fear is justified, as she is not yet ready for it..

Now also in arranged marriages, people will have physical intimacy on SR.. But in those marriages also both of them see each other and agree only after liking each other, so they start their relationship..

Here Jodha married her enemy, which she hates the most, she got to know before wedding Jalaal is the bride.. After that  Jalaal didn't show tenderness to her, but showed his hatred for her.But now he is showing much more patience.

If jodha had married Suryabhan, she would have been ready for SR, but with Jalaal she needs time and first trust and understanding.

Jodha holding herself not ready for his touch is what attracts Jalaal more to attain her...

" Beauty Lies in the Eyes of the Beholder " She may not be a beautiful women in Hindustan, but Jalaal eyes and heart are set on Jodha. She will be the one who will show he has heart and it beats for her..

For us Jalaal is handsome, king and all... But for Jodha he is her husband . Jalaal can wait with patience to get her heart beat for him...Chudail ho YA Bhagin, Jalaal has fallen for her...

Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@abhi786: I just died reading that last line ðŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: disha15

@abhi786: I just died reading that last line ðŸ˜†

For us jodha tantrums, her rudeness, angry is irritating, but for jalaal sees that also as HUNAR... As she is doing and giving all those things which he never got from anyone in his life that too being his BEGUM...😃  So kya karen LADAKA PHAS GAYA   😆

TRUE LOVE NOT YET STARTED... FROM JALAAL SIDE LOVE STARTED, FROM JODHA SIDE HATRED AND GHIRNA VANISHED...IT WILL TAKE ATLEAST 3 MONTHS to start love..
Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

@Soap I hope he gets back to Agra and spends all his time with rukaiya and forgets about her completely. This is what she deserves.

Ah, but we know that isn't going to happen, the man is already half in love with his wife, no, not the emperor but Jalal the man. Not sure how the historical Akbar loved Harkha Bai, of course, this from my 21at century perspective that cannot comprehend a man having a few hundred wives and loving one or two more equally but more than the others.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhi, agree, even that scene in the bedroom when he was giving any outside listeners the wrong idea, what was that? That was physical attraction, those innuendoes did not go unnoticed by his begum. So finding him at such close quarters could have scared her and even though it was foolhardy of her to go outside in such inclement weather, her chastity meant more to her than the fear of taking ill. That is why she will be more than upset at whatever transpired before the precap.

And if Jalal goes back happily into Ruq's arms (which he won't), all the more reason for Jodha to feel justified in her actions.