Posted: 10 years ago
Finally I was wwonderig I was waiting when mallu will show her true colors for jashn. I mean how can a horny woman go for a cute and harmless jashn. Whicj exactly happened in todays todays episode. 
Malu didnt like her date with jashn. She called him immature. And also her comment on her gifts like ... kya main 16 saal ki bacchi hoon..hat was pure disgusting. Gifts are gifts one shoukd learn to accept. Even if u dont like..keep it to urself but I guess mallu surely doesnt know abt manners and alll.

But todays episode is an indication he will be out today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She said earlier too,that he is immature.She kept him in the show coz,she felt like she got a son.Remember,she keeps saying,I miss a life partner,same way,now she feels,she needs a son in her life,that is Jashan.so,he will be always there till the end and he even says,don't forget me etc..she replies,how can I forget you etc..very very true,which mother wants to forget her son?🤣
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
oh like she is so mature to kiss on TV too & that too with a rapist 🤣
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

She said earlier too,that he is immature.She kept him in the show coz,she felt like she got a son.Remember,she keeps saying,I miss a life partner,same way,now she feels,she needs a son in her life,that is Jashan.so,he will be always there till the end and he even says,don't forget me etc..she replies,how can I forget you etc..very very true,which mother wants to forget her son?🤣

But the creep she kissed is a year younger than Jashan LOL
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaasr

But the creep she kissed is a year younger than Jashan LOL

gosh,she has chosen guys younger to her ðŸ˜•..jashan looks like her son ðŸ˜†..rapist is a year younger?? 
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly! She says he is immature but idiot Vijay, a year younger and totally inarticulate and keeps repeating "I love you..." like a broken record is mature for her?! Oh but wait- I forgot, "there was electricity between them, it felt natural, blah blah blah". All in all, if you are a desperate cheapo, it all makes sense see?! 
Lol- I don't know why I'm getting so pissed today, usually I find it so entertaining and funny, full time fake drama but today I seriously felt like slapping her (I am watching yesterdays epi now btw).
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Exactly! She says he is immature but idiot Vijay, a year younger and totally inarticulate and keeps repeating "I love you..." like a broken record is mature for her?! Oh but wait- I forgot, "there was electricity between them, it felt natural, blah blah blah". All in all, if you are a desperate cheapo, it all makes sense see?! 

Lol- I don't know why I'm getting so pissed today, usually I find it so entertaining and funny, full time fake drama but today I seriously felt like slapping her (I am watching yesterdays epi now btw).

I completely lost interest in the show after seeing the last episode. It is quite clear the show is scripted. Vijay is 24, Karan is 30 or 31 and Bivas is 37!! See the 7 year difference between the top 3? Btw Mallika on records is 37 (must be older than that I am quite sure). A normal level headed person looking for a proper relationship will go with the guy in her age group..but as you said this is a  desperate cheapo lol

The dates were always scripted as well. Right from the beginning all dates were set up in favor of Vijay and Karan (nice evening dates, Taj Mahal etc). Bivas never got a proper date with Mallika - ever! The haircut coffee date was just ridiculous how can you even call that a date when a third person is standing there and listening to all conversations cutting hair? Vijay on the other hand always got the best date!  The three guys (Bivas, Vinay & Jashan) they did not want in the finals got the boring morning and afternoon dates, Karan and Vijay again got the evening dates!!! If they wanted Mallika to bond with one of the other guys, they should have given them a proper evening date! But no, the best date is always reserved for dumb Vijay. Ok fine the show is scripted! At least be fair to all contestants in the show..the audience also finds it entertaining if you show something different - who wants to see the same dumb inarticulate guy in all the evening dates?  

Anyway now I feel like Vijay is the best suitor for her! He is 14 years younger and will listen to her, will entertain her for few months and it will be easy for her to dump him when she is done. It's  is a win-win situation for both.

Chits1 thumbnail
Malli the cheapo,won't marry,just spend some nights with Vijay,satisfy herelf and maybe call back the top 3 finalists for more ðŸ˜†
She made them do that swimming task and told Rohit,she wanted to see their body ! ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by: sanaasr

I completely lost interest in the show after seeing the last episode. It is quite clear the show is scripted. Vijay is 24, Karan is 30 or 31 and Bivas is 37!! See the 7 year difference between the top 3? Btw Mallika on records is 37 (must be older than that I am quite sure). A normal level headed person looking for a proper relationship will go with the guy in her age group..but as you said this is a  desperate cheapo lol

The dates were always scripted as well. Right from the beginning all dates were set up in favor of Vijay and Karan (nice evening dates, Taj Mahal etc). Bivas never got a proper date with Mallika - ever! The haircut coffee date was just ridiculous how can you even call that a date when a third person is standing there and listening to all conversations cutting hair? Vijay on the other hand always got the best date!  The three guys (Bivas, Vinay & Jashan) they did not want in the finals got the boring morning and afternoon dates, Karan and Vijay again got the evening dates!!! If they wanted Mallika to bond with one of the other guys, they should have given them a proper evening date! But no, the best date is always reserved for dumb Vijay. Ok fine the show is scripted! At least be fair to all contestants in the show..the audience also finds it entertaining if you show something different - who wants to see the same dumb inarticulate guy in all the evening dates?  

Anyway now I feel like Vijay is the best suitor for her! He is 14 years younger and will listen to her, will entertain her for few months and it will be easy for her to dump him when she is done. It's  is a win-win situation for both.

Totally- how ridiculous, as you say- what dates for the other 3?! I always knew that Karan and Vijay (who fit the looks criteria for Madam Cheapika) would get to the top 3! Bakwaas ki bhi hadd par kar di:)

Originally posted by: Chits1

Malli the cheapo,won't marry,just spend some nights with Vijay,satisfy herelf and maybe call back the top 3 finalists for more ðŸ˜†

She made them do that swimming task and told Rohit,she wanted to see their body ! ðŸ˜¡

@bold- omg, when i heard that I was like- ðŸ˜², besharami ki itni level?! ðŸ˜†