Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

oh like she is so mature to kiss on TV too & that too with a rapist 🤣

agree.cn u tell me why everyone called Vijay a rapist.i don't know anything about it
jashn did the right thing by saying he is no mood in accepting the rose. atleast he proved he had some senses.
OR THE OTHER CATCH...

he might have realized that mallu is interested in the two men and doing all the chumma chatti, and there is no space left for him, so better make some excuses and act as ur not interested. clever move jashn. 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

jashn did the right thing by saying he is no mood in accepting the rose. atleast he proved he had some senses.

OR THE OTHER CATCH...

he might have realized that mallu is interested in the two men and doing all the chumma chatti, and there is no space left for him, so better make some excuses and act as ur not interested. clever move jashn. 

Jashn is a decent guy,why did he even come to this show I wonder? acted as if he loves Malli and Malli acted as if her jigar ka tukda is gone..what drama..
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farabi

agree.cn u tell me why everyone called Vijay a rapist.i don't know anything about it

well no reason there .. but he seems like one,u know decency can be seen through ur behavior & he is just a gunda & what he has done proves him to be a rapist only! ⭐️