Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
mystery mystery mystery...but lovely update
really loved the scene between Vikram and Ram. loved their bond.
scene of small girl and young girl are beautifully described.
let me guess...that young girl is non other than Priya only.
Raj sharma is Priya's brother...and the patient is Priya.
Priya is married to Ramand that's y she is Mrs. kapoor. May be Raya ar separated but not divorced. all are my wild guess...don't laughπŸ˜†
please continue soon and thanks for PM and sorry for late
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shwetartist

nice story I really like the story
do you like to read or write novels because your style of writing is novelistic.
looking forward for next part soon
and a personal request please don't mind used dark colors for writing it will be little easy to read and you really a good writer

hey thanks for visiting here Shweta & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
No I m not writter but its just happen like that I always wanted to be but never got such chance but never mind I pour my all thoghts here... I happy that u all loving it & liking it... Ur request in in my command will surly use now dark color from now...
& yes will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .pia_12.

loved the update
waiting 4 next part and thanks 4 pm

hey thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...

& yes will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetEtika-

Lovely update leena dii :-)
and i think the girl ram met is priya only. And in present she is mrs. Kapoor raj must be her brother. I know these are wild guesses. Waiting for next part and dii pls update ur Previous FF where raya and sanraj are together.

hey thanks for visiting here & giving ur comment along with like it means a lot to me...
Might be ur guessies could be right I also want to be the same but only next Part is holding all the answers of ur all's question so just wait & watch for next one...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulshan1989

nice one the meeting of ram and young lady was different

continue soon waiting for next part

after all they r also vry diffrent yaar...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishraapoorva14

Hiii...the story is really very interesting. Aand i m curious to know all the suspence...whatever it is but i only want ram priya together at the end of the day ...nice going...continue soon

That is my aim only too at the end its all abt RaYa & their togetherness but every relation has their own up & down let's see where RaYa story heads off...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinalbest

Hi . 😊

Superb.. πŸ‘ ⭐️
well exected πŸ‘ ⭐️

thanks for pm
continue soon.. 😊

also will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

<font color="#cc00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">nice write up..πŸ‘.</font>

<font color="#cc00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">thanks for pmπŸ˜›</font>
<font color="#cc00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">continue soon...</font>
<font color="#cc00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">can you increase the font plz and</font>
<font color="#cc00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">plz continue your other FF "aur pyaar hogaya" I am eagerly looking forward for the story</font>

Yaar will aurly update my other FF soon but my PC is not working & right now I m posting this SS via cell can't update that via cell so will update soon just need some time... also will try to increase font size as posting via cell so will try my best...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youandme272000

Updated after a long time... 😊
Nice interesting update... looking fwd vid d nxt...

also will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

thank you for the pm😊

ram n vikram bonding and vik bonding with ram's family is amazing...they share great bond
may be that girl was priyaπŸ˜›
raj is taking care of mrs.kapoor, i thought that man to be ramπŸ˜›
waiting for next update and hoping you'll open the mystery soonπŸ˜†

yes Vik is like brother to Ram & second son of Kapoor's all share great bond... there is lot of suspance abt Ram here u will only know with moving parts...& also why Ram is not with her wife at this time when she needed her... just stay tune & wait & watch...
   yes will surly update next soon just stay tune kyunki abhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko...