RAM-LEELA Updates Thread #2, Index on pg1 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

The Front Row-Anupama Chopra is in conversation with Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8sEJUCK-3U[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rihan0007 - 10 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
TFS rihan...I made a new thread for all the dialogue promos but I cant seem to embed YT links...😕
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay thanks for the links! Have to watch it later though...got physics lab now😭
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
How cute is that interview! They are both so comfortable and fun with each other! Loved how they described the hard work they had to put in to make the movie, it makes me so excited to see what they have produced, deepika had to do a 2 page monologue for just 1 scene!
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting the videos!!!  Adored RS in that interview.  He seems so, just, REAL and secure in himself.

*sigh*

I also loved how DP was like, "We do hang out..." etc.  Maybe they are just buddies, but that is great cover for the next time they're seen out together socially.😆
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When she's telling how she cried after doing the 2 page monologue, he does that teasing tone and  she asks him, "Do u remember that?" and he's like ofcourse!  My fave bit of this intvw. ðŸ˜†

Haha also Anupama chiding him with You're not so bad-looking, c'mon... Ranveer lowering his head down🤣
Edited by Binge - 10 years ago
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely interview & kudos to Anupama for asking relevant questions!! It' nice to see that our instincts were right in that Ranveer is such a natural actor & DP grows into it! I understand her pain of being out of place sometimes. SLB heroines are sometime set in a different world & era  which can be difficult for the current day heroine. Add to that DP was swinging between different movies. It would be wonderful if all our actors/actresses would dedicate themselves completely to a role like Ranveer.

BTW both of them look great & continue to share great chemistry onscreen.
Edited by fountainhead - 10 years ago
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVED it!!!
Ranveer was Imguess told to be not his normal self but he couldn't control it and we got to see the glimpse of the real Ranveer...😳

I have watched Deepika's interviews during YJHD time but no where have I seen two people pausing and giving each other glances, meaningful glances...😳...to me Ranveer looks like the one who is the one who needs a mature influence elf him but here I could see that He makes Deepika safe and protected...I don't want whatever this is to end...
mayumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I enjoy watching Ranveer on screen than reading interviews because in printed media even if he is joking the words become distorted to suite the media.
I don't care if they are dating or not but Ranveer is right that sometimes these kind of link ups put precedence to the link up rumors more than his work.

Also being a long time Ranveer fan who has watched many interviews of his, him being serious is not NOT new. He has had many serious interviews with Anushka and even Sonakshi. There are times when he over exerts himself but he is a real serious normal guy. He does not act OTT all the time.
Edited by mayumi - 10 years ago
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayumi

I enjoy watching Ranveer on screen than reading interviews because in printed media even if he is joking the words become distorted to suite the media.

I don't care if they are dating or not but Ranveer is right that sometimes these kind of link ups put precedence to the link up rumors more than his work.

Ah, he doesn't have to worry about that! He is going to be one of those stars whose work speaks for itself, no matter how much interest his personal life garners in the tabloids. There's no avoiding the speculation anyways, comes with the territory.

@lovanika, about Deepika feeling safe with him, I totally get what you mean. She said in an interview awhile ago that he was one of the few people that she trusted.  I get the feeling that trust is a big thing for her, especially after... certain events, so it's no wonder that she's super comfortable with him. 
Edited by TuesdaysChild - 10 years ago