Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Heartbeat Radio - Completed - Page 2

greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Catharsis

This is so beautiful! Arnav and Khushi in all their glory. Wow!

Thank You!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im loving this... Beautifully written...Will be waiting for the next part.. 😊
greenteaholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amti4u

Im loving this... Beautifully written...Will be waiting for the next part.. 😊

arpitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am waiting for the shooting star to reveal more of its secrets! Bring it on!

And yes, diabetes be damned!  

Arpita
Edited by arpitasharma - 10 years ago
greenteaholic thumbnail

Hope to see you unmark this soon...or was this a mere process of bookmarking? :-)
-Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I was just waiting to find the right time to unMark it ;) 
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the snapshot scenes and the life that you've given them in the way you write. Very cool! 
greenteaholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arpitasharma

I am waiting for the shooting star to reveal more of its secrets! Bring it on!

And yes, diabetes be damned!  
Arpita

Thank you Arpita :)
greenteaholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neverbefore

I love the snapshot scenes and the life that you've given them in the way you write. Very cool! 

Thank you. I take inspiration from serial itself, for now, before giving an alternate perspective.
greenteaholic thumbnail

Betrayal

I know all the words to take you apart and stitch you back together.

His arms tightens around his girlfriend, Lavanya, while his eyes never leave Khushi. The sight of her friend embracing her boss in elation after an ordeal of misunderstandings, leaves her equal parts shocked and despaired when she finds her cheeks wet. Flashes of emotions traverses zip pasts and he cannot latch on let alone believe on a single one.

'It should be me, not her.' It isn't a cry of jealousy but belated realization.

'Get away from her. I am here. Can't you see me?' Her eyes scream at him. In response, his face only softens. Did he arrive at same realization as her?

'Tell me you feel the same. Tell me you see what I see. Convince me I am not going insane. Tell me that you l...' She gulps loudly and runs a hand across her face in an effort to wipe the tears betraying her.

Sound of heartbreak is loudest when coupled with betrayal.

When Arnav was ten, his mother whispered the secret of the universe while his father explained the

magic that was woven in everyone's heart.

When he was eleven, he became an orphan.

His parents had broken the promises of teaching him the art of riding the bicycle. He learned how to ride a bicycle by the time he was twelve after which he pretty much started teaching himself everything needed for the tests life threw at him on daily basis.

His sister worries her lips when she sees him standing toe to toe with her husband and judge his involvement in their marriage. Though he is much younger than her, she sees parental figure in him and finds it difficult to abandon the faith she has in her husband.

She is suspended in space between her husband's wicked lies and her brother's judgmental looks.

He takes the weight of the world from her shoulders and places it on his own. His sister walks away from him with her husband and he feels he is eleven all over again.

Just because he is strong it doesn't mean no one should ask if he is doing okay. Because no one does.

She was made of spun sugar and millions of pieces of broken colored glasses. He sees missing pieces in her when she is flailing around and defending a perspective of an underdog. He wonders why she is never on his side and always find themselves on the opposite side of the argument.

She clutches thin shreds of normalcy and a life she left behind when she crams sweets made from desi ghee and squeal in pleasure like a little girl. He hides his smile behind the coffee mug, shadows of his own wrong decisions and sometimes behind the mask of blatant dislike towards her.

The lies he jams between the insults hurled at her comes back to haunt him when breeze tousles his hair and refuses to provide the comfort it promises and gives to others. Tears splash her cheeks and words of hurt are thrown back right at him. They are at an impasse, where they find themselves frequently at. His finger leave angry marks on her forearm and his breath caresses her cheeks. It elates him to see irritation in her ears and not fear. Both their hearts are beating like machine gun gone rogue; they aren't synchronous but they made a beautiful melody.

Two people who couldn't be any more different than one another found missing pieces of their lives in each other.

And then he saw her embracing his brother-in-law.

The fragile fairy tale he believed he was a part of, cracked some more.

Disney has got nothing on you
, his heart retreats in a cage of silence, walls made by betrayal.