Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavanjit thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Can I join Dino Morea's Fanclub(Pavanjit).
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NP, yes you can join 😆

Originally posted by: Pavanjit

Can I join Dino Morea's Fanclub(Pavanjit).

kyph03 thumbnail

For Dino, success is a necessity
19 Jul 2007, 0000 hrs IST,— MANDVI SHARMA ,TNN
Print       Save       EMail       Write to Editor
Dino wants to take the fast track to success and he's also launching his own production house .
He is overambitious, but his facial expressions don't match his words. But, Dino Morea does not have any qualms in saying what he feels. "I am very ambitious now, and I don't think there is any harm in being so," he adds. But, isn't too much of anything bad? "Naah, I think till the time I aim for 'over' I can't be ambitious . And, trust me, I don't want to go through that phase in my life again when I could not make ends meet. It was the most insecure and unsettling time of my life," remembers Dino. For him right now, success is a necessity and not just a part of the package. "Obviously, with success comes satisfaction. And for me, success is not just about money. It is all about the happiness in love, with family and friends. So, success is a necessity."

Dino sees himself retiring at the age of 55 and living a very happy-go-lucky life. "I don't want to work when I retire . In fact, I want to earn enough now, so that when I retire I just enjoy life and not worry about minting money ." We heard Dino say sometime back that he was quitting on his late night parties and does not want to be tagged as a ladies' man anymore . "Well, I still do hang around with my friends. I love going out for late night parties, and like doing foolish stuff like dancing in the middle of the road when the BPO guys are doing their graveyard shifts," says Dino. And, what about the women? "I am aware that I have many woman admirers, and there are many women who hit on me. But, no one-off relationships for me. I am not ready to get hurt in love again. Since my last break-up , I have been single and not regretted a minute of it. I am happy with the way I am and going to be single for some time, till I find the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with" says Dino.

As of now, Dino is gearing up with his production house to make some good cinema. "Owning a production house is a tough job. But, I want to come out with at least three movies in 2008. I really want this to work out."
kyph03 thumbnail
your welcome to join in
😆

Originally posted by: manpreet_27

heyy.... can i join???

kyph03 thumbnail
i thing that dino is coming in sa ra ga ma pa, next Saturdays show
i saw on the website
lol
i will post more information ok
kyph03 thumbnail

hi dino has his site to

http://www.dinomorea.net/

or

http://www.dino-morea.de/home.html
Edited by kyph03 - 16 years ago
kyph03 thumbnail
Life Mein Kabhi Kabhiee (2007)

kyph03 thumbnail
Dino's new gameplan
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 17:14 [IST]
IndiaFM

Some time back, Dino Morea had announced plans of starting a film, set in the pre-independence era. Titled JOHN MOHAMMED ALI MASTER, the film was supposed to be directed by ad film maker Shameen Desai. The project is now on the backburner!

"That's true! I don't want to elaborate on the reasons, but I am not starting the film," Dino tells me. Please elaborate. "I've started my production house called Clockwork Films. The company has started with ad films and will make feature films subsequently. The first ad to come out of my banner is the one starring Kareena Kapoor and Karan Johar," he divulges.

On the acting front, Dino was offered two big projects recently, but the actor refused the first film since the role lacked meat. The second film, Dino says, had him playing second fiddle to a junior actor. "I am ready to wait, instead of jumping at any film offered to me," he says. In the meanwhile, Dino has agreed to do an 'item song' in Jahnu Barua's film, starring Preity Zinta.

kyph03 thumbnail
22 celebrities one show

October 4, 2007 8:44:42 PM IST
Bollywood Trade News Network
Send to Friend

For the first time in the history of any reality musical show 22 film personalities made an appearance in a single episode. Dia Mirza, Dino Morea, Aftab Shivadasani, Neha Dhupia, Meghna Gulzar, Mika and many more will be seen this Saturday for the promotions of their movie DUS KAHANIYA.

The contestants leave no stone unturned to make a mark on the audience in their last performance before the Mega Finals. Raja Hasan's performance, 'Mahi ve' wins him praises from everyone while Amanat Ali's extraordinary rendition of 'Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi' moves everyone to tears.

View DUS KAHANIYAAN Music Launched - Picture Gallery

View DUS KAHANIYAAN Music Launched - Picture Gallery

kyph03 thumbnail
No place for Bipasha Basu in 'Raaz 2'?
by Rajiv Dutta

The sultry beauty may not have a role in the second part of the Bhatts' movie 'Raaz'.

There seems to be some confusion over whether Bipasha Basu is doing Raaz 2 or not. Earlier, producer Mukesh Bhatt had stated his intention to sign Bips for the lead role in the movie. But now, reports indicate that the idea has been dropped.

The change in plans is apparently the result of the script by Shagufta Rafique, who found no loose ends in the climax of 'Raaz' to carry the story forward in the sequel. So she has penned an entirely new story which has no correlation to Raaz , which starred Bipasha and Dino Morea.

Consequently, 'Raaz 2' will not be a sequel to 'Raaz'. And the Bhatts are reportedly looking for a new face to play the female lead opposite Emraan Hashmi in the film. Bipasha may eventually not find a place in the film.

'Raaz 2' will be directed by Mohit Suri and not by Vikram Bhatt (who directed 'Raaz'). The film will be a thriller with supernatural elements.