Users

Frequent Posters

kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
i donot know when his next moive is comming
will i will post it ok

Originally posted by: Robinasandhu

yea does anyone know when his next movie is coming i just can't wait.

kyph03 thumbnail
7hy Mallika replaced Bipasha!
by Debasis Jana

Director Mukesh Bhatt has all set to make a sequel to his earlier hit 'Raaz'. The film, which starred Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea in the leads, had created huge ripples in the industry that time for its hotness. However in the sequel, if the grapevine is to be believed, Bhatts are contemplating to cast Mallika Sherawat in the place of Bipasha Basu; however Dino Morea will not be changed.
'Raaz' happened when Bipasha was starving for a recognition in the tinsel town, needless to say 'Raaz' gave her that and Bipasha became a hot gal overnight. However as per latest, Bipasha, very busy with her current schedules, turned down Bhatts due to her date problem.
Will Mallika be able to score over Bipasha in the sequel, it remains to be seen.

kyph03 thumbnail
Marriage...with whom: Dino Morea

Shaikh Ayaz
Mumbai, March 10, 2007

He is on and off relationship with designer Nandita Mahtani has been a continuous subject of discussion.

Dino Morea is just not in a mood to come clean on the relationship. Meanwhile, the producer in him is longing to create beautiful movies. A quick 'hi' to Dino on my gmail messenger chat and I coax him into a stretched-out conversation..

Dino, you didn't message me back when I ask for an interview. You don't consider me a friend. Sob sob… 
(Laughs) Stop it, bro. Last night you messaged me that you'd call at 11.30. You didn't.

Okay, it's my fault. What's up with you?
I've just finished shooting for Bhram. It's shaped into a damn good movie, thanks to my producer (Nari Hira) and director (Pavan Kaul). It's been smooth sailing so far, unless you count the nonsense that happened in Gorai. Some drunk men disrupted the shooting.. it was a ridiculous incident. The police finally took action.

Dino Morea: I've always respected my girlfriends
Tell me honestly, what's the status on your relationship with Nandita Mahtani?
Every now and then, I keep reading about my relationship with her in the newspapers. I'm cool with that. The press is just doing its job. But if you ask me, I've learnt the most beautiful answer to anything that's controversial.. "No comments."

How do you look back at your past relationships?
Every relationship is a learning experience. It helps you grow as a person. I still fondly remember my first love in school as a sweet, memorable affair but then one has to move on. Despite break-ups and troubles, I've always respected my ex-girlfriends. And trust me, if you love someone dearly, a break-up shatters you. It's difficult to return to normal life after separation.

Your relationship with Bipasha Basu was quite talked about. How do you react when you run into her?
It's always a polite hello, and a decent conversation. I respect women. I'm not the sort to be nasty to anyone.

Don't you feel like settling down now?
I do want to and I will. But when, where and with whom? I don't know yet.

Let's talk films. Heard you've signed another film with Vikram Bhatt?
Yes, it's Phir, a reincarnation story. Esha Deol is my co-star. We'll begin production in April, shooting in places as different as London and Mumbai. Vikram's Life Mein Kabhie Kabhie is ready for release. I'll also be shooting for Anamika in Rajasthan.

You have announced that you will foray into production. Does that mean you will cut down on acting?
No way. Acting is my primary focus. Tell me, if other actors who run production houses can maintain a balance between production and acting, why can't I? It's just about time management and delegation of work. My first film is underway, though it's been a bit delayed because we're taking time for casting. First it was the restaurant business, now film production.

What next? Right now, it's only these two..
I don't want to put my fingers into too many pies. I want to devote my energies in mak ing a watchable film. I want to tell beautiful stories. As a producer, I will have zero interference.

Why do big banners shy away from you?
You need to ask them. Big banners have big businesses and they do what they think is right. May be they will cast me if they find a suitable role. To my credit, I do have films by the Bhatts and Sanjay Gupta. They run credible production houses.

Trust me, you need to have good marketing skills. In show business, you have to promote and project yourself . That's the trick.. of course your integrity and diligence play a very important role in your success.

It could have helped being a star son, no? I don't think it would have. Being a star kid, you get offers easily; your career gets a launch-pad to take off. But then, I can give you examples of star sons who haven't done well. Eventually, everything boils down to your talent .

When you say marketing, does it also extend to page 3?
It does. I attend social gatherings but that's because I enjoy myself there. I work equally hard. I can't change my life now. I haven't changed a bit. I still lead my life the way I used to ten years ago.

You own one of the best bungalows in showbiz. Why do you guard it so fiercely?
There are several publications, which wanted me to shoot at my place. I politely refused them all. It's my only private space. I don't want the house to be exposed to the world just for the heck of it.

kyph03 thumbnail
Filmography
  • SashKrishAsh (2007) ... Sashank
  • Dus Kahaniyaan (July 2007)
  • Deha (2007)
  • Gumnaam - The Unknown (2007) ..... Dev
  • Anamika (2007)
  • Sargna (2007)
  • Kabhi Bhi Kahin Bhi (2007)
  • Bhram (2007)
  • Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee (2007)
  • Aap Ki Khatir (2006) ... Danny
  • Tom Dick And Harry (2006) ... Tom
  • Fight Club - Members Only (2006) ... Karan
  • Julie (kannada) (2006) ...Shashi
  • Holiday (2006) ... Dino
  • Aksar (006) ... Rajveer Aka Raj
  • Chehraa (2005) ... Akash
  • Rakht: What If You Can See the Future (2004) ... Sunny
  • Insaaf: The Justice (2004) ... IPS Officer Abhimanyu Singh
  • Plan (2004) ... Bobby
  • Ishq Hai Tumse (2004) ... Arjun
  • Sssshhh... (2003) ... Rocky
  • Baaz: A Bird in Danger (2003) ... Raj Singh
  • Gunaah (2002) ... Aditya
  • Raaz (2002) ... Aditya Dhanraj
  • Kandukondain Kandukondain (2000)...Vinod
  • Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999) ... Sid
This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. See the WikiProject Indian cinema for article coordination. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

kyph03 thumbnail
Dino Morea and Bipasha Basu: Heading for the split!
Applaud to this camp that scores the top in copying from Hollywood flicks in the weirdest way. Read this. If news is to be believed Dino Morea has split with his long time girl friend Bipasha Basu. Before you react, let me tell you that there is nothing official about it. It is just a publicity stunt for Mukesh Bhatt's new film where the couple is paired as husband and wife.
Based on the Hollywood flick Harrison Ford and Michelle Peiffer starrer What Lies Beneath, the film will be directed by the wonder boy of the Bhatt's Vikram Bhatt. The Bhatts are known for this kind of publicity in the past. Remember the sensation, when Manisha Koriala's murder hit the headline.
The ad was the talk of the town for days. And now the Bhatt camp wants to repeat the same with the couple. The Bhatt's certainly know how to build up tension and promote their films.
kyph03 thumbnail
14th Feb 2007  21.15 IST
By Aparajita Ghosh  

Bollywood's sexiest hunk is not with his ladylove on Valentine's Day.

Not that there is any friction between John Abraham and Bipasha Basu . It is just that Bipasha is not in town.

John himself would not have been in Mumbai on V-Day. He was slated to go to London to shoot for Vivek Agnihotri's film Goal in which he plays a footballer. But some unexpected problem with visa or passport kept him back in Mumbai.

However, on the day when the lovers are painting the town red, John is on his own. He earlier said that he plans to spend good part of the day with his mom, who has not been keeping well lately.

John doesn't have any plans to marry in the near future, but he does want to adopt a baby girl.

John is not the only one alone on Valentine's Day. Actresses Sameera Reddy and Koena Mitra are still waiting for cupid to strike its arrow.

On another front, actors Dino Morea and Esha Deol (not dating each other) made an appearance together on Tuesday at the V-Day celebrations of 50 couples battling with cancer.

Shahid Kapur , on the other hand, has his own unique take on V-Day. He says for him every day spent with Kareena Kapoor is Valentine's Day. How cute!

Related
John Abraham
Bipasha Basu
Goal
Sameera Reddy
Koena Mitra
Dino Morea
Esha Deol
Shahid Kapur
Kareena Kapoor

Jungli Billi thumbnail

Hey hope nobody minds...😳

but i thought y not get a little discussion going...😉

so i thought of....😳

~What is Dino's best feature and Y?~

jus as simply as that... its totally up 2 u if u wanna post a pic...

i'll b bac later on with my answer... 😉

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
His smile, body, eyes, and comedy.

Oh! yea i was wanting to ask did anyone watch life mein Kabhie Kabhie.
I Watched it.
Edited by Robinasandhu - 16 years ago
wisehigaholic thumbnail
i also have a few songs from the movie plz comment which one you like the best:

Hum Khushi Ki Chah Mein
#1http://braikhna.com/music/Hum%20Khushi%20Ki%20Chah%20Mein.mp 3

Gehra Gehra
#2http://braikhna.com/music/Gehra%20Gehra.mp3

Hum Tum Hum Tum
#3http://braikhna.com/music/Hum%20Tum%20Hum%20Tum.mp3

No Problem
#4http://braikhna.com/music/No%20Problem.mp3

Valha Valha
#5http://braikhna.com/music/Valha%20Valha.mp3

Hum Khushi Ki Chah Mein - Rock Mix
#6http://braikhna.com/music/Hum%20Khushi%20Ki%20Chah%20Mein%20 -%20Rock%20Mix.mp3
wisehigaholic thumbnail
[check out my recent dino morea creations:
(Dont use this one)

you may use these ones:

Edited by Robinasandhu - 16 years ago