Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Anyone know why Bipasha and Dino split?
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DINO AND BIPASHA SPLIT UP

Bipasha's relationship with fellow model and aspiring actor Dino Mora also provides grist for the gossip mill, which is rife with speculation regarding an impending breakup. Often her best friend, Milind Soman, yet another model and aspiring actor, is cited as the cause. "I don't see what the speculation is all about," Bipasha tells G Magazine. "The day I decide not to be with Dino I will say so... Still people insist on linking me to my friends or every guy I am seen or working with. This kind of loose talk really damages personal relationships. I have always acknowledged Dino as my boyfriend. But now I feel it would have helped had I remained quiet about it. I have nothing to hide. I am not ashamed of my life. I am very happy with my boyfriend and everyone I am working with knows it. Dino and I have our ups and downs like any other couple. If a relationship is all smooth, it isn't a relationship. We both are there for each other always. But we have both made a conscious decision to concentrate on our careers for the time being. Magazines insist that Dino and I have split up. Maybe they should ask us too. Every second day, I am linked with a different man. Earlier it was Akshay Kumar, now it's Milind Soman. Milind's my best friend, but I am constantly linked with him."

sweet_angel420 thumbnail
heeeeeeeeeey whts up ???????????????
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ooh! ooh! me i love dino!
name is kaliegh! 😳
deeeja thumbnail
ok people i am gonna send some pics of Dino
deeeja thumbnail