Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

very very lovely heart touching ff.. i love tis ff so much.. i will miss my maaneet in tis ff...thank u dear for giving a lovely ff..
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb ss buddy but plz if u cn get nother season fr this one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
loved it
d cutest maaneet nd loved thr every moment
finally mrrd nd expecting
nd happy cute ending πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
epilogue
lovely dear...
nice one...
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh meri jaan di reading this epilogue is just so peaceful to my heart coz agar yeh AMAZING story is of my jaan di tau the epilogue is written by our jannat our shobha di aur meri dono di THANK U sooo much for coming in our lives aur making our maaneet still reside in our hearts wid ur FLAWLESS aur EPIC writingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ di I read the epilogue 5 times already aur di just loved ke how our maaneet are still so madly aur wildly in love wid each other aur di I just loved ke how geet put a exhibition of his paintings aur let the world know ke uska maan sirf the MSK business tycoon hi nahi hai but he's the MAAN PAINTER😳 aur di I just loved ke how maan used to pain his geet's every month pregnancy aur keeping it as a beautiful momento of there child in geet's womb😳 aur di maan loves his this geet lekin still he wants her to be wid him in office too lekin di geet ne strctly mana kar diya as she will take care of there baby aur as she promised her love she will give him his baby daughter as well😳 aur di our maaneet again went into there world of Kambakht Ishq for FOREVER😳 meri di THANK U for this BEAUTIFUL story aur I just cherished our this maaneet in my heart till eternity😳
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
it was just geet's presence which never let maan to show his skills
taahir004 thumbnail
At the moment I'm not truely sure of Maan's feelings towards Geet
now Geet realizes she loves him but I think going to his room like that , he will probably reject her or tease her might even insult hr again ,
got to admit this is one confusing couple
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow that was simple at mind blowing epi 
lolzzz that painting idea unique loved it so much
maan proved himself for all and for geet thse things are unnecessar 

lolzz painting every month poor geet how she will bear his all plans 

thanks for epi shobha di you did awesome job

sparkle 
taahir004 thumbnail

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hilarous ,confused couple actually did love each other
now I loved all the family members for playing their parts so well , both Mohinder and Yash having an argument than Rano maa phoning Maan and telling him about Geet and Angad's engagement
then the family giving their verdict that Maaneet should live together in one house , now I call that a perfect plan
the love that Maaneet had for each other was just increasing by the day
A bautiful story indeed
thank you
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!itna bada twist..
all are acting to make him confess...just loved it dear..
maan tho pura ka pura besharam hey yaha...
and the epilogue is also superb...with the beshraam maan...and happy that he is finally a successful man
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da fab SS! Js read Parts 15 -epilogue nw! superbly written! She lets him paint her naked! Bt then wen they get back he leaves her! Finally they get married bt she is pregnant! Maan is so shameless! Geet made him successful! He is nw a tycoon n painter ! well written