Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG meri jaan di update ka start was like sooo BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT di maan did paint his dream painting aur di uske baad he still just keeps looking at it admiring his love aur di before landing in india our maaneet did spend beautiful time wid each other😳 lekin di india aate hi they saw the worst confrontation of there families di mohindar ne kaha ke maan is useless aur tht all the success & glory tht khuranas got was coz of his daughter's intelligence aur jab woh yaha nahi thi to there business suffered making mohindar realize now ke maan is not worth geet😲😭 aur di mohindar called of this relationship😲 aur geet she thought ke ab maan will confess his love to her lekin jab maan took yash aur was going away tau she still asked him to plz say ke he loves me lekin di jab maan just kept low tau she just said ke u want someone else to see me the same way u😭 aur then just left maan behind 😭 aur di maan is somewhere else trying to prove himself lekin di he loves geet madly lekin wants the best man to enter her life not him aur isi wajah se loving her beyond everything he left her di 😭 aur di after leaving he always gets call from his rano maa who still loves her aur today he answered her call where she said ke she believes ke maan se behter koi nahi ho sakta geet ke liye aur tht she is angry aur use gusse main getting married to angad😲😡 parso ko uski engagement hai just come to stop this aur claim ur geet forever aur di ab maan was damn angry he wanted the best for her not a looser like angad rightly said di😡 aur di he called her aur she answered it coolly 😭 aur said to maan on phone ke she's trying her engagement dress aur behind maan could hear angad saying ke it looks perfect on her😡 lekin di glad ke maan came to india aur is now on geet's doorstep😳 lekin di main ek baat kahu why do I feel ke mohindar aur yash enacted this whole thing up aur di maaneet will get engaged again this time lekin maan will first confess his love to his geet 😳 aur di ke aur baat in sab main dadi was missing from the scene di me eagerly waiting for the precap aur for the next update aur di me betting ke this mohindar yash fight was just an act😊 di dyingly waiting for the next update😳
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice👏👏

maan paint his dream picture😳

maan left geet 😲

geet is getting engaged😡

update soon

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update asalways 😃
Meko lagta Geet ne Angad ko use kiya Maan ko wapas bulanay ke liye😉
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sdlife19

Kamina.. donkey monkey idiot.. aur gaali aati hain for Maan

How dare Mohinder says all tat.. if he ever had a problem than  why was he ready at first place to marry her off with maan...

and kya ab dhimaag satak gaya hain tat he speaks tat shit... looks like he a gold digger himself and wants his daughter to marry a person who will run on his rules..

So i was right tat maan feels he is not right for her.. kamina kahi ka... i agree tat she is smart but wat about her love haan.. did she even thinks once before laying naked for him so tat he could sketch her than how dare he insults her love by just walking off..  chalo for once i agree he could not bear the insult mohinder did of Yash but he could prove mohinder tat none can love his daughter more than him and idiot just ran off to london.. how dare he...

and now grrr kya Geet itni khush hain ya she is faking to show tat she is so happy... once i was confused with maan and now geet... really i would have killed this two of KI for once and all yaar...

Pyar karte hain but nonsense sochte hain... and right wat Rano said tat if he does not come he will never get his geet as she will be married to tat stupid angad.. and looks like her father was all set for this alliance and was ready to bring in angad...

LOL.. wat was tat precap.. sach mein Maan gaadha kamina hain yaar😆

maaneet wahi hai jo aap kehte hai :P aage dekho di aur kitne kamine ho jaate hai😉 inna lamba comment :* awww love u <3
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
geet going to engaged with angad and now maan reached
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER:

Kuch naya socho Maan, dur jaane ke liye main kabhi tumhare saath thi hi nahi, she wore her necklace not looking back at him ... Phir yeh shaadi kyun?? Just in a matter of ten days?? He retorted glaring at her ... shaadi iss liye kyunki mujhe settle hona hai, kabhi na kabhi toh mujhe shaadi karna hi hai toh aaj kyun nahi?? I don't want to compare Angad with anyone, I know he will keep me happy!!

aaj ka KI day for shoba di 😆 as ill end this today😉

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it.
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hayeee meri jaan di kya awsome teaser hai lekin di yeh kya😲 aaj meri yeh fav story end ho jayegi kya😭 di mujhe tau abhi maaneet ka dher saare Kambakht ishq dekhna hai di 😳
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the ..? What's wrong with Mohinder .. pahile toh bahot tarif karate the.. n now suddenly he is against this alliance... Geet decided to marry... Well done Geet.. always he can't force U.. Maan really u r good for nothing... she confessed her love.. n what u did u just left her when she needed U the most...😡
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh ho she is right
and dude you better buck up