Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simply amazing
loved it;
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sdlife19

Sure right in bus n literally thinking of ways to murder u darling. . how dare I just give teaser no update.. how will I stay until u update n kamina maan tumare saath uska murder karti hoon main

aww updating di <3
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetmaahi

hi dear...sorry for the late comments...

just finished reading all the parts...
uff hey dono abhi tak confess nahi kiya...
yeh dono tom and Jerry ka real version...😆
 i am confused ...maan has feelings for her...but not want to confess...i think he has some insecurities...or hiding something from geet...
and sorry not pressed like button...read from mobile🤢

omg!!!!the new teaser...maan i am going to kill u really😡😡
hope after this geet never give chance to maan to take her for granted...

nice updates...and a different feeling while reading...loved it...thank u

thanks for the comment ammy welcome back <3
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mounika-

Finally finally read it completely di but Iam just😲 at both of these spcly Maan

Tom n jerry fights teek hai but wasnt maan taking her too much granted?grr angad ko dekh gar gussa agaya and khud nai kar sakthe geet ko pyar😡
Di sach kahu If I was there at Geet 's place I wont give damn to men like Maan and keep them miles a part from me(ths's only real life pov🤣)
Since it's fiction wish stupid maan jaldi samaj jaye uski imp I wish she give him ignorance treatment!!!😕
And a big wala sorry di Iam not at all active in my di's threads even if I wish
Exams khatam honedo😉
Love u di muaahs
And dont forget me😛😆

thanks for the comment shona love u

all the best for ur exams!!🤗
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdlife19

Sometimes like he truly loves her and sometimes like she is no one to him!!

Main sach boling m still confuse with Maan...like Geet

Wat he has in mind is beyond my understanding...

Ok he loves then why is he not saying it.. wats wrong to say and why hiding his own love from her when he knows...

and did he ever knew tat she loved him or he just realized it due to angad...mera head ghoom raha hain and probably this is making me curious every time...

Maan's character is simple yet so confusing for me when it comes to geet.. as he loves her tat i can say but why he is behaving so strange in the relationship... does he fear tat she is talented and is praised and would not love him.. but tat cant be na...

mera confusion kab durr hoga yaar.. and ab yeh painting.. main sach mein is KI mein khud ghoom hojaungi ek din... i want a POV of Maan where he speaks about his own feelings and wats holding him back from confessing

di inna vadda comment haye😳 feeling blessed yaa maan ka pov in two updates jaldi dongi for u just for u 😉
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

oh god lovely teaser
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
m seriously waiting to murder maan now
sdlife19 thumbnail
KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI
KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

KI KI KI KI

mera mind conphused like KI
sdlife19 thumbnail
My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI
My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

My mind confused with KI

sdlife19 thumbnail
and now me sure planning to murder the the person i mean character for making conphused KI

and now me sure planning to murder the the person i mean character for making conphused KI