Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arakshi_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

NOTE😊😊😊😳😳😳

I'm glad that you all are liking this story... My first FF went soo freaking bad.. Not many people liked it.. .
And this story is getting close to THE END..
Sorry if you all are disappointed.. But I'm running about of idea's..
So there will be only 2 parts coming up soon and those will be the last once...
if u all like me think I'm doing good in writing stories..
If u want i can start a new Arakshi story... If u want me to do a new story comment or PM me...
Love you all...
arakshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay me first!!! πŸ˜ƒ
dear i loved this story so much and im sad its coming to an end..😭
but im sure you will tie the ending up nicely!!!😳
please make a new ff!!! a nice rom-com!!!!😊
maybe a story wich continues after the bomb blast but sakshi comes back?
just a thought!!πŸ˜‰
update soon!!!
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya definitely u can write more story on arakshi
arakshi_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arakshifan

yay me first!!!πŸ˜ƒ

dear i loved this story so much and im sad its coming to an end..😭
but im sure you will tie the ending up nicely!!!😳
please make a new ff!!! a nice rom-com!!!!😊
maybe a story wich continues after the bomb blast but sakshi comes back?
just a thought!!πŸ˜‰
update soon!!!

Even I don't wanna end this but I have to sorry...
That's a good idea.. Not bad maybe if u have an idea like this u can PM me and I can start my imaginary going on...
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read all part in one go. It's really nice. loved it. R u free? Actually mere dimaag mein ek neyi story ki khichdi paak rahi hai. Would you like to join?
Aym7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
U should definitely write another story!
arakshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"knock knock"
"whos there?"πŸ˜•

"waiting"πŸ˜‰

"waiting who?"πŸ˜•

"waiting for update"πŸ˜†

(that is the cheesiest joke i have ever said)
arakshi_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: easha4539

Read all part in one go. It's really nice. loved it. R u free? Actually mere dimaag mein ek neyi story ki khichdi paak rahi hai. Would you like to join?

Sure you can tell me the idea u have and I'll see... And one person already gave one and so I can make one FF and OS... Thanks for it... Just PM me.. Thankx
arakshi_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arakshifan

"knock knock"

"whos there?"πŸ˜•

"waiting"πŸ˜‰

"waiting who?"πŸ˜•

"waiting for update"πŸ˜†

(that is the cheesiest joke i have ever said)

Such and cute joke... Sorry for keeping u wait, it will come tomorrow.. I swear...
arakshi_16 thumbnail
Chapter 18... Part A   Hey guys this is the last 2 update, I know u all are sad, but have to and Exams are starting very soon, and its the first year if exams , Wish me luck I love you all very much!! ________________________________________________ "Shree, tell me one thing. How do u guys know about her brother? Arjun asked shree "Sir, when you went to your undercover mission that month, her brother came to do some work, and once sakshi brought him to the office.." Said shree "How can I be so dumb." Arjun said putting one hand on his forehead. "Even I don't know that,don't you trust her?" Shree said looking at him. " please don't taunt me right now shree,first we need to get out of this stupid traffic." Arjun said hitting his hand on staring wheel. Shree just sat there all quiet.           (At the airport) Adi and Sakshi sat and waited for there flight. Adi was getting worried and keep on looking at his watch. "Is there a problem?" Asked sakshi "No.why" Adi asked her "Nothing just you keep On looking at your watch and getting really worried." Sakshi told him. Adi looked away and looked at his phone, to make sure if Arjun sent him any messages or anything.       (In the car) "Shree can you please go and park the car." Arjun asked Shree getting out of the car. Shree parked the car and ran Inside to find Arjun. Arjun was looking everywhere for sakshi and Adi but he couldn't fine them. Shit what if there flight already left . Arjun thought. Arjun got his phone out and dialed Adi's number but Adi didn't answer cause his phone was on salient. *The flight going to London is now ready, Would all the passengers go to Gate number 6 please* said the lady over the inter-call. Shit man Arjun find them fast. Arjun thought and ran to Gate 6 to see. When he got there He saw Adi and sakshi waiting in the line, and Adi looking everywhere. Adi finally saw Arjun and told him to come there. But Arjun didn't. Arjun showed Adi his phone and, messaged Adi saying make up a lie and go back home. Adi saw that and showed Arjun a thumbs up and Arjun left the airport as fast as he could.      (Adi and Sakshi) "Shit.. Sakshi we have to go back?" Said Adi getting out of the line and letting other people go. "Why. Bhaiya"? Sakshi sakes confused. "Urmi's (adi's wife) mom gave me something to take for Urmi but I forgot it at home we have to go." Adi said walking "But our flight will miss it" sakshi told him. "I don't care about the flight, I have to go back and get it." Adi said "Fine" sakshi agreed to it, but the thing she didn't know was that there was nothing that Urmi's mom gave him for Urmi. ________________________________________________ Arjun told everyone what the plan was and told shree, Samer and Chotu to go back to ETF office and take care of Liza and Ayesha. ________________________________________________ ( sakshi's house )   "where is it Bhaiya I can't find it." Sakshi said trying to look for the thing that Urmi's mom gave him.     They heard the bell and sakshi went to open it.. And she saw Arjun outside with an angry look on his face. "What are you doing here?" Sakshi asked him. Going back. Arjun didn't say anything be just went in and hugged Adi. "Bhaiya" said sakshi in shock. Adi and Arjun told her everything and hearing the truth sakshi got more angry then she was before. She couldn't believe that ithey did that. Adi left the room saying "I think you both are going to solve your problem, need any help I'll be in the other room." And went to his room. "Sakshi listen to me." Arjun told him. "don't." Sakshi said holding her hand up to his face. "But Sak" Arjun said but couldn't finish his sentence. "Why are you here Arjun, I don't want to see you ever again, go away from here NOW". Sakshi yelled at him pointing to the door. "Sakshi baby listen to me." Arjun said calm "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY." Sakshi got really mad. How much Arjun tried she would not let him talk. So from that Arjun pinned her to the wall but this hand on her mouth and said "listen to me now." Arjun told her everything and she still was mad at him. She removed his hand from his mouth and said. "Don't you trust me Arjun." She said with tears falling from her eyes. "I do trust you baby, but when I saw that picture of u and ur brother that time I didn't know that he was ur brother, I thought you were cheating on me." Arjun said sad. "For this you be mad at me not talk to me but please baby don't leave me, I can't live without you." Arjun said cupping her cheeks and kissing her forehead. "You can punish me if you want but just please don't leave me." Arjun said hugging her. "Ok baba I forgive you. But if you ever hurt me lik" she couldn't finish her sentence when Arjun added." I will never ever do this to you again." Arjun went on his knees and said so Miss. Sakshi Anand will you marry me. "Wait wait why didn't any of you tell me this was going to happen I would of charged my phone, and record this and show it to your kids one day." Adi said coming back in.   With that sakshi blushed and Arjun hugged her smiling...      An hour later Arjun and Sakshi went to ETF office. When they entered the office they saw Sam, shree, Chotu, Liza and Ayesha sitting at Sakshi's desk all worried. Liza looked at Sakshi and Arjun and jumped and ran straight to hug her. "Thank god your back." Liza said. Arjun was so happy seeing this. "Sakshi how could you do this to us." Ayesha said getting up from her chair. "Why would you leave when you know we are still here and we can still solve this, do you think we would let this happen to you" Ayesha told her "Ayesha I" but before she could say anything else. Ayesha said "don't you trust us." "Ayesha it's not like that. I" but she was cut by Samer. "Lets not talk about it anymore, I just wanna say Arjun if you do this one more time, I'll tell Chotu to beat you up got that." Samer said looking straight into Arjun's eyes. "Ok baba I'm sorry for this." Arjun said getting scared of him.( I know right THE ARJUN RAWTE getting scared if Sam) "By the way shree and Liza do you both have something to tell us." Chotu said from behind... Hey guys hope you all are liking it.!!!