Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Yomamma0071

So glad to see you are back with KH. I've mostly been a silent reader so far because the culture and atmosphere you've described is foreign to me. However the language of love and the whispers of the supernatural are universal in all cultures. 

This brings us back to our current dilemma: is Arnav losing it or is Devaki really appearing to him because he is in fact her descendant because his Dad was her long lost son.
Not even Kashi's father knows the real story and by the revelations in Kashi's dreams, Devaki is making both of them aware of the past...
This is riveting fiction...can't wait to read more

where you get this idea that arnav's Dad was her long lost son?

Edited by BublyKhushi - 9 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wishing all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year ... 
nishkka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fab update. Please give faster updates.
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't get tired of reading this story for the second time. Why I regrette that I haven't known you from the beginning? I feel like I am an outsider while reading the first chapters since I cannot leave a message and express my feelings about each chapter. 
I love this story to an extent that I cannot even describe it. Love this Khushi and Arnav that you have created so far and their beautiful passion. 
Pyewest thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just finished reading all ur updates in one go. Fabulous. Wonderful. Marvellous. Stupendous. Amazing. On the whole loved ur story. Please do finish this story. Pretty please.
kattu12 thumbnail
hi devi
a very happy n prosperous new year. first of all i wud like to tell u that i so regret not finding and reading this story earlier. but now that i hav read the whole story in 2 days i am mesmerized. i hav never read a story till now featuring my native place n that too a story like this. i need not tell u that it was such an emotional roller coaster ride which i cant describe . u hav described each n every ritual custom superstitions n emotions of every person in such detail that cant come across apt words to appreciate you. truly one of d best works i hav read in if. i hav a sincere request that plz do complete this story whatever time u take. i am not good at words so plz excuse me if my comments dont do justice to ur work!
waiting eagerly for the next update. plz continue soon!
Reveur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everything is so overwhelming! I almost said too, but didn't. It wouldn't do good here.
You updating after so long, people already waiting for you to do that, even after all these days, pages and pages of comments following! 

Well, welcome back. With a bang. *Oops, I didn't mean it literally!* 
preethi28 thumbnail
Hi Devi!
I just caught up with the story. An unconventional marriage for an unconventional couple. The significance of rain when Kashi said her marriage vows was touching. The last chapter was 😳. I loved the title...Ang laga de is one of my favourite songs😊. Please update soon. 

PS: I've requested access in your WP site. Please allow me access!😊
reema.gcpatra thumbnail
U r a wonderful writer. I love KH and lavender pls update soon
KH gives me goosebumps 😊
Edited by reema.gcpatra - 9 years ago
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg you updated...thank you for continuing...
I will be back after reading ...need to start from the start...