Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

rakhi is better though
watch her on BB 1 she is a good person at heart and she is never fake
unlike gauhar πŸ˜†

I really like rakhi as an entertainer ..true she is not fake as she herself doesn't know what she is saying lol..Gauher eeeks ..i hate her since JDJ days and here the way she behaved and treated Asif in BB no matter how much people try to prove her kind, straight forward blah blah for me she will always be a real life vamp..hate her personality to the core  πŸ€’
jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

of course Gauhar is better looking than Rakhi Sawant. Too bad that Tanisha is not.πŸ˜‰
handumadam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Even rakhi is better than her

but like rakhi she is an item girl
and will always be one 
rakhi is more straight forward but gauhar is fake 

It seems you don't like gauhar and really like Rakhi Sawant then how could you compare them two, you cant compare your favorite co star with the one you don't likeπŸ˜†

I don't think Gauhar is fake you cant pretend for this longer...I am sure she will carry the same attitude till the end.

Originally posted by: aphasara

She did 3 movies supporting role or whatever u call them as an actor ! And she is a model no item girl ! She did 2 songs from the movie she had the role and one of the song had parineeti as an equal dancer. ! And the only item she did was from once upon a time ! And she shud be considered a model coz that's where Gauhar khan was established

she is a item girl , u forgot one more item song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1nk-5d076A

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ye jab aaya tha jab mai school mai tha , now gohar buddi ho gyi hai ,   iske item songs maliyka ,yana ki tarah hit bhi nhi hai  πŸ˜†

jhalla walla mai bhi parinity iska screen space khaa gyi thi , waise kitne scene the gohar ke in dat movie 4  ya 5 πŸ€£
i will say raakhi better hai uske upar puri ek movie thi , centar  character , gohar sirf item girl hi rah jaayegi πŸ˜³

Edited by ANNMT. - 10 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love Rakhi in season 1... she was an entertainment.. I found Gauhar Okiesh.. Not so good not so bad... 
PS.. Did she say that she was a lead heroin or heroin? OR she said that she is a bollywood actress.. If she said that she is the bollywood actress toh its ok.. Side hero like Vrijesh Hirjee, Isha Sherwani even side roles of comedians are an actors.. They work for bollywood so they can called themselves a bollywood actors.. But if she said that she was heroin then BLAHHH 
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol ever saw rocket singh salesman? 
Thats the only time i saw her before BB...and i think the girl can surely act. And her role was anything but item girl there.

you find rakhi sawant prettier πŸ˜Š that's your opinion. Like taste buds, every person have different beauty buds.
 But you can't argue over the fact that she got better styling sense than any of BB contestant so far.

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bakwas ..topic ..U are also losing it ..Becoming a blind basher ... Used to read ur topics before ... 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -naureen786-

I love Rakhi in season 1... she was an entertainment.. I found Gauhar Okiesh.. Not so good not so bad... 

PS.. Did she say that she was a lead heroin or heroin? OR she said that she is a bollywood actress.. If she said that she is the bollywood actress toh its ok.. Side hero like Vrijesh Hirjee, Isha Sherwani even side roles of comedians are an actors.. They work for bollywood so they can called themselves a bollywood actors.. But if she said that she was heroin then BLAHHH 

No she said she worked for 3 big banners ... That too in that boasting task .. Whateve she said was true na .. Ekata,YashRaj and Rocket sing(who is the prod house by the wya ) 
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

DON'T INSULT her by calling ''ITEM GIRL'. She's a ''dancer'' and her profession is ''dancing''.😑
I wonder why peoples demean it if someone dances in movies. 
Also the legendary HELEN ji was an ''item girl''..but she's MORE loved, remembered and respected than most of the top heroines from that era. 
DON'T degrade DANCING profession which have witnessed legends like Helen ji, Bindu, Aroona Irani e.t.c. These legends also had the same ''DANCING'' carrier and they also performed ''Item songs'' so as Gauhar and also did those ''BOLD'' roles/scenes which Gauhar does now and that is VERY RESPECTFUL. 
Stupid post. πŸ˜‘

EEWW !! OMG!! YOU ARE COMPARING HELEN with GAUHAR??😑😑😑 have you gone mad or what? πŸ€’
its like comparing VEENA MALIK to SRIDEVI / REKHA/ NARGIS ..CHII!! UM DEAD ...🀒🀒🀒
STUPID COMMENT ..πŸ˜•
Edited by -Subah- - 10 years ago
Komal.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Subah-

<font color="#990000">EEWW !! OMG!! YOU ARE COMPARING HELEN with GAUHAR??😑😑😑have you gone mad or what?🀒</font>
<font

oh she color="#990000">its like comparing VEENA MALIK to SRIDEVI/REKHA/NARGIS ..CHII!! UM DEAD ...🀒🀒🀒</font>
<font color="#990000">STUPID COMMENT ..πŸ˜•</font>

Oh she isn't comparing! U need to understand she meant the way you call Gauhar an item girl it's like item girls are not to be respected ! So she said even Helen bindu and Aruna irani were item girls who are very respected people so don't degrade her job even if she did 2 or 3 item songs ! Other actresses did as well !