Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG Wow. I cannot believe we're getting to see such posts now. All I ever see from the topic maker in this forum are anti-Gauahar posts. Such petty things are made into topics. And if there's nothing to criticize, such random things are said and comments are made. This is plain preposterous. Kinda sad actually. Shows how insanely obsessed you are with her. With her downfall or what I don't know or care, but just shows simply how obsessed you are with Gauahar. 
Plz dont insult Rakhi Sawant by comparing her with Gauhar Khan.Rakhi any day is more entertaining than this fatta hua dhol Gauhar Khan
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think people are even forgetting her show Zangoora which was a musical and ran for 1000 shows. She was the lead in that. And lol people are saying don't compare her to Helen, lol if Helen was an item song dance today she would be considered like the likes of rakhi and others. It is because she got married into a so called respectable family and it has been many years. 
-Narnia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she did movies as supporting actress
surdr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is so egoestic ,yes she is fake and wants to interfere in every matter..😉 she is adat se majbur .
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its actually sad to see Muslim women as 'item girls'...Gauher's mum looked decent and graceful though
..Underworld.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

DON'T INSULT her by calling ''ITEM GIRL'. She's a ''dancer'' and her profession is ''dancing''.😡
I wonder why peoples demean it if someone dances in movies. 
Also the legendary HELEN ji was an ''item girl''..but she's MORE loved, remembered and respected than most of the top heroines from that era. 
DON'T degrade DANCING profession which have witnessed legends like Helen ji, Bindu, Aroona Irani e.t.c. These legends also had the same ''DANCING'' carrier and they also performed ''Item songs'' so as Gauhar and also did those ''BOLD'' roles/scenes which Gauhar does now and that is VERY RESPECTFUL. 
Stupid post. ðŸ˜¡

Gauhar is an ITEM GIRL 
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she also acted in rocket singh with ranbir kapoor
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There is nothing wring in being an item girl 
Likes of Kareena and kat does item songs too 
What most of us have a problem with Is her attitude 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't know much abt Gauhar's career graph, but am liking her after watching her in BB, but plz don't demean anyone just coz dey r trying to earn a living by legitimate mean. Both Rakhi and Gauhar and 1000s of others r der to earn their daily bread and butter as not everyone is born with a silver spoon.