Users

Frequent Posters

SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anu91

superb update sakshi!!!!!!!!!!!

wow both become friends...
i guess its start of new relationship...
no probz dude...take ur time will be waiting... 

Thank u sooo much for liking it...!!!!

Yes..indeed it is...ill take it ..steb by step...hope u like it...

Thanks for understanding...
nxt update on its way...
šŸ˜Š
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

šŸ˜Š arjun worried for sakshi
So this time arjun wanted to start friendship cool but arjun ne bataya nahi
ki woh sakshi ko kyo nikalna chata than
Bechara arjun sakshi ko akele ghar chod aaya iss liye sara frustation and gussa
Undo becharo pe nikal raha hain
Sam ko arjunki halat samaj aa rahi hain
thanks for pm and update whenu can

Yeah...ACP saab worried...

Yes...he wanted to take d initiative...n he will open up dhere dhere...

Hhahaa...right righr more of it in d next update ...hope u like dt aswl...

Hmm...sam bohot maze b le raha h...usey is halat mein dekh k...hahaa
nxt update on its way...
šŸ˜Š
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Thanks for the PM and I loved the update
I love this concerned Arjun for Saakshi ...simply awesome

PM is my pleasure...

Thank you soo much for liking it...
Ull c more of this side of him ..in d coming up updates...
šŸ˜Š
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehajain

Really sorry for late...

Read last 3updates...they are fab..
Finally Arakshi ki friendship toh hui...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Hey thats really ok...no problem at all..!!!

M really happy you liked it...!!!

Hhaha yeah...finally...!!!!!

Next update on its way...n PM is all my pleasure...!!
šŸ˜›
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Finally saare Res ko Unres kar diya hai maine...Plz Check Page Number 2,3 and 6 for my Comments...Sorry hai g late reply karne ke liye...oooppps maine SORRY bola...Plz No SYS...šŸ˜†

Hhahahahaha read all your comments...!!!!

M happy you managed hahaha...they really mean a lott to me...and i hope you mean it...
no not exactly your woeds but your liking my updates...
so m really happy u liked it...and trust me i had a smile throughout reading your comments...hahah
šŸ˜Š
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Banner ??Khair uske barein mein na hi puch jae to better hoga...I'm trying to upload a pic since dont know when...vo nai ho rai toh its better if we ignore this as well..haha will upload later...

HELLO...friends...hope you missed if not me atleast my story ??? Well nai bhi kia toh koi na...here is the next chapter...padh padh ke bore ho gae the...toh thought to write something and spread it by making you feel the same haha ...and because its a result of just one hour...so galtiya ho to ignore kar dena...sorry nai bolenge because SOME people are behind me and my one sorry will reward them 1 story so...hahaha

AND If I dont come here...so...HAPPY DIWALI in advance to EVERYONE...!!!

RECAP

Oh...umm...haan mai bhi...vai...mai call kar ke ata hoon...' Arjun said and went outside

Rawte ...kissey call kar rae ho ye to bata do...' Sameer shouted on his back

Tu nai janta Sameer...mai handle kar loonga...' Arjun said increasing his pace

Achha mujhe nai pata tha mai apni behen ko hi nai janta...' Sameer thought to himself and smiled ...

Chapter 33

Arjun came in even more frustrated...everyone was sitting in the conference room and discussing the a case...

Kya hua Rawtwe..?? itne pareshan kyu lag rae ho...??'

Arjun was still working on his phone in anger ...

Rawte..!! Maine pucha kya hua...itne gusse mein kyu ho...Sakshi theek hai na ??' Sameer said in loud and irritated voice

Mujhe kya pata rathore...!!! Koi itna careless kaise ho sakta hai mujhe to ye samajh nai a raha ..!!' said Arjun in full anger and irritation

Lekin hua kya ye baega...!!? said sameer

Kabse phone try kar raha hoon...utha hi nai rai hai...!! Message bhi bheja but no reply...!! said Arjun banging the phone on the table and scaring everyone even more...

Sir shayad...' shree started but one glare from Arjun and he gulped his unsaid words...Sameer smiled at this and controlling his smile he continued..

Tu..itna pareshan kyu ho raha hai...'  cutting him short Arjun replied

Pareshaan nah u to aur kya karu...?? Laparwahi ki bhi koi had hoti hai...itna kya busy hna ki phone tak nai utha pa rai hai...missed calls to dekhi hongi...ya message...atleast call back to kar sakti hai...!! Lekin madam ko kya fark padta hai...koi kitna bhi worried ho..unhe isse kya...'

This made everyone smile but of course they tried their level best to control...but isn't it a fact that when we desperately try to control our laughter it comes out with even more intensity ?? Same happened with our vwry own Shreekant Sen...one look towards Arjun's irritated face and another to the crumbled cell phone and he burst out laughing...!!! Everyone looked at Shree and then at Arjun and then exchanged their glances...and finally towards Sameer...Shree's grey matter was quick enough to realize its mistake and now Shreeekant Sen was looking like a 6 year old who has just stolen some chocolates and was caught by his mommy...red handed !! But don't our fathers come to our rescue sometimes ?? So our kid's newly found father came to his rescue...

Shree jao aur  Sakshi ka phone trace karo incase koi gadbad ho...vaise I dnt think aisa kuch hoga...' said Sameer

Shree thanked his Angel cum daddy for the second time ...and rushed out of the vicinity of his devil...as fast as he could...Arjun in the mean time just glared at Sameer

What ?? Didnt you want to do that ?? said sameer covering his rescue operation...

Mai ghar jar aha hoon...' said Arjun collecting his gun and ...phone ??

Usey chod de ...vo chalne ki halat mein nai hai...' said Sameer trying to control his laughter

Sam tujhe hasi a rahi hai ?? Yaha mai pareshan hu aur tujhe mazak sujh raha hai ...??' Arjun said in anger

Galat tar ched diya Shree ne...ab mai kya karoo ?? said Sameer now moving out from Arjun's reach as he could not expext for a God Father to come for his rescue ...

Ok guys hum bhi chalet hain...' said Sameer and others rushed behind him...as if waiting for an opportunity to run from there..

While going out Shree also joined them ..Arjun glared at him and all our techie could manage was a Sorryful face ...

IN THE SUV...

Ajun araam se chal...' said sameer again and again

Mai araam se hi chal raha hoon...' he shot back

Samne dekh...car hai...!!' said sameer

Oh really car hai ?? Mujhe to plane laga...!! Mujhe dikh raha hai Sam..!! I'm not blind...' said Arjun in anger

Oh...toh tujhe dikh raha hai...mujhe laga teri akho pe kisi ne patti bandh di hai...' sameer mumbled slowly amd only Ayehsa could make out who was smiling and looking at him through the mirror...and they smiled looking at Arjun

ARJUN'S HOUSE

Arjun banged the door ...

Sakshi darwaza kholo...!!!!! He barked

Easy Arjun...a rahi hogi...' said Sameer to pacify him

Kitni der lagti hai ane main..??? Kab se knock kar raha hoon...!!!'

Do minute se...' said Sameer again smiling

Aur kitni bar knock kar chukka hoon..??Aur tu hasna band karega ki nahi?? Lagta hai sab pagal ho gae hain aj' he said and looked at Shree who lowered his face...

Kam se kam 20 aar...andar wala behra hi ho jaega to tera knock karne ka faeda kya ?? said Sameer

Chotu darwaza tod do..!!' said Arjun

Kya sir..?? Lekin...' chotu's words faded with on look from him

Tu paga hai kya ? Thoda toh wait kar le !! Aur door...ye toh bahaar se locked hai...iski chabhi kaha hai ...'sameer said in serious tone now

Haan...chabhi toh mere hi pas thi...shayad mai office mein bhool gaya...' Arju said in anger on being so careless

Sir mai...' Shree tried to tame his devil...but the devil was in no mood today...

Pagal ho kya shree you know na nah...office yaha se kitni door hai...it took 15 minutes to come !! Chotu tum drwaza todo...Aur vaise bhi if I am not wrong yeh mera ghar hai...toh itne questions kyu...??!!  Chotu...' he signalled him

Chotu opened the door in second hit...praying all along his bappa to break it as soon as possible else it was his turn now...and he was right because when he failed the very first time he got a glare from HIM...and so putting all his milk and eggs and non-veg strength in the second try he managed to break the lock in the second try...

Sammer stood beside Ayesha ...and just smiled at his friend and his restlessness...to which Ayesha gave a look of Its so sweet and normal ...'

Arjun ran inside...without waiting for a second with his gun pointing towards every litte movement made by the breeze...

They all took out theirgun to which Sameer said...

Dont worry guys...vo theek hogi...be ready for some fun...and put your guns down...inki zaroorat nai padegi...' he said calmy and walked in casually

Arjun in the mean time looked everywhere shouting her name..and finally entered the bedroom...

SAKSHI...!!!!' he shouted as he opened the door...

To Be Continued...

So how was it ??????????

Do let me know...!!!! Will be waiting eagerly...

AND

HAPPY DHANTERAS TO ALL OF YOU...!!!!

Take Care...!!

šŸ˜Š

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Itne din baad post kiya na...so do baar ho gya tha...hahaha
Have replied to all of you...

Take Care

šŸ˜Š

Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chalo g Arjun baba g tou full on frustrated yaar...kitna...beqarar huye ja rahe hain ACP  Arjun ji Sakhshi se baat karne ke liye...and baaki sab bade hi maze le rahe hain Arjun ki iss haalat ki...but koi kuchh bhi ni bol sakta..Sam ke bina...poor Shree...uske tou bolne se pehle hi bolti band karva di Arjun ne...But hey yaar I m Worried about our heroinia really hope she will b fine...and what isthis yaar kis mod pe chhod diya hai tumne humko...tab takk kya-2 nahi aayega humare mind mein ke kahin Sakhshi ko ye na ho giya ho ya woh na ho giya ho...tou plz-2 Sweety pie g jaldi  update karna...and thank God iss waar maine apna Comment time rehte hi unres kar diya...Phewww...feeling so Light šŸ˜† Love you hai gšŸ˜³Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res / unres
too bad dear...itna suspence ke saath end kaise kar sakti ho tum
ab mein kya karoon ?
I guess agla update ke liye wait
update soon haan
by the way ...loved this part
thank god Sameer ne shree ko bacha liya
Edited by magati - 10 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ubres!
i don't like you! Katti!! šŸ˜”
Aise kaise part ka the end kardia? Abhi to shurru hua, aur usse pehle hi taye taye fish!šŸ˜­
Challo jo bhi tha bahut achha tha!
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago