Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

🤗
Happy birthday to you Anu.                                                                                           Many many happy returns of the day . Happy birthday to you Anu Thank u so much dear🤗 . I wish u all ur dream come ture . Always have a brand smile on ur face . I am so glad to wish u Aww me more than happy dat you wished me. We became friend on At  . But now you are very close friend of mine Yes  U are too very close to me Kitu🤗. Thanks for my nick name You are the first one who thanking me for giving nickname😆 don't know why all are so afraid of me😳 me sariff baccha😛. I really like to talk with you the feeling is mutual Kitu👍🏼 . I know how much u love TanhA that helps a lot to have talk on At . Whrnever I am busy , not participate at At . U always rember me n ask for me . U are such sweetheart Aww😳 of course i do remember u always u all are my sweetheart friends❤️ . From few days I got to know that , u r awesome writer too No my friend I am not the one who writes its Oin nd Somi😛. So I wish u write os on TanhA Wala swaron . I really appreciate that Sowiee kitu but I can't write becoz i know i can't😳, thanks being me my friend thanks to u nd all of u for coming in my life🤗 . I know u r craziest fans of TanhA , so do I . Some time back we are sad . Specially I want to quit because if u . I cannot quit because of u . Thank u for that As i don't wanted to lose a friend like u nd other AT friends. As for me TanHa is not the only thread or reason which holding us together but now its our undying friendship which keeping TanHa alive in this Forum 😳our friendship become more deep, true nd strong beyond this TanHa craziness. luv u nd love all my Friends  . Lots of love n wishes . And I know ur biggest wish is to see TanhA back yessh do somthing😛  . So I wish u , this wish of urs fulfill very soon . At last , have a wonderful n blast birthday .love u Thank u so much Kitu loved ur wish🤗

Anu...!! my sister ... swettu pie~ Vibu meri behen my fighter 🤗
Love u soo much Me to luv u

A VERY HAPPY BDAY!!!!
 Thank u so much🤗TanHaLicious Bday! 😃

may u live for years and years and keep celebrating ur bday with us lyk this ! and always kepp loving our one and only tanha! me too wish the same😳
Ur the earliest person i met on the AT and right away u stole my heart...Chura ke dil tera main hospital chali 😆 😆u dont noe how we spend those 1-2 months without u! But now ur fine ! and ready to rock and roll!!!!😳 Me too missed u guys so much😭

What can one want after getting frnds lyk u ...rite somi?? oin?? Aww you all chadying me on chane ka jhad😳

U make us comeplete , u make the At complete...THE ALTIMATE ARCHANA! and for me just my ANU!!😳  me kya bolun u guys really make me feel so special
A very Happy bday again!! Thank u Vibu🤗

~ frm ur vibhu!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU!!! Thanks Rae

Wishing you all the very best for your birthday and the future ahead...Thanks for your wish🤗Actually I don't know how old you will be turning 😳 guess guess but I hope you get lots of presents and lots and lots of love!!! Yes i got and the best one is this thread and wishes from all my sweetheart frnds me very happy

You're such an amazing person and an even better friend 😊 I'm truly glad that I got to meet someone as incredible as you and your love for Tanha is so inspiring!! Aww Thank u so much I hope you always stay happy and I hope all your dreams will one day come true!!

Lots of love and wishes,

Rae ❤️ Thanks rae for ur wish😃

Happy Birthday, Anu
Thank u so much abby🤗. I don't know you very well but I know you're an important part of the TanHa AT and I'm happy to have you thereAww thanks 😳 and its you who given us such a wonderful platform to convey our feeling TanHa AT so a BIG thanks to you.🤗

I hope this birthday is a memorable one for you yesh it is as all my friend wished me and done so much for making my B'day special😳. Hope all your dreams come true and May God bless you always. Have a great birthday and I hope you like what your friends here have done for you. 😊 Definitely yes it means a lot what they did for me making my B'day so special
Dear Anu, Raj🤗
Wishing you  a very happy birthday!!
May all you dreams and fantasies come true!!
Wishing you successful and extremely joyous year ahead!!
May God shower blessings on you and you have a wonderful day ahead with family and friends!!
Lots of love,
Rajeshwari. Love u dear and thanks for your wish loved it🤗

Thank u Raj loved these cards and chocolates😛 

its SUSY for me😛

thank u Susy😳

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  😊 Thank u so much for this lovely wish🤗

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day.  😊 Thanks😊

Dont be so optimist and forget about the candles. Cake will catch fire as you become so old now... Anyways Happy Birthday.😆 Ohh Sharing the personal experience😉😆

Lo Thooso 😛

On this special day, i
wish you all the very best, all the
joy you can ever have and may
you be blessed abundantly today,
tomorrow and the days to come!You are special and I
hope that you float through the
day with a big smile on your face.
May you have a fantastic birthday
and many more to come... HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!!
Nisha my sis Thank u so much for ur wish🤗

My dear friend Anu I wish you many more Happy Returns of the Day
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. Thank u so much my dear friend lassi🤗

You are a very special friend of mine and will always be..🤗 aww same here lassi🤗 I still remember the pm sent by you of Tanha AT if i wouldnt have got that may be i would have left IF by now and would have missed all the masti and disscussions we do in the AT and most importantly i would miss Tanha wala swaron and all the crazy tanhanians in the AT.. It will always be remembered and cherished..You was always there for supporting and encouraging us..we all love u anu..❤️ Me too love u all so much

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember. Thanks dear❤️

Loved the cake😃

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

May all Your Wishes and Dreams Come True, Happy Birthday🥳

Loved this aww my TanHa just look at this in the beginning of this scene Sharon/Sneha looked so cute like a child as if someone snatched her lollipop nd she want it back😛  then my TanHa together confessing dancing nd blushing diva

Lovely edit❤️ thanks lassi🤗

hi Anu hi glaxy😊

wish you avery happy birthday
God bless you which is always better for you
your dreams come true
you live more  more n more with your family n friends
i hope once day you meet your own tanha
so celebrate your birthday with enthusesiam
once again 
happy birthday n all the best
glaxy thank u so much for ur lovely wish🤗

I loved this cute cartoon😃❤️

Anu Darling...HAPPY BUDDAY..🥳thank u so much darling😉🤗[we r straight 😆]
You are the fiercest, most loyal friend ever. Having you in my life makes me believe in karma coz i must have done something right in my previous life to have you in this one. aww😳 thank u so much dear for these lovely words🤗. mujhe bohut lagne wali hai baba jab main iss chane ke jhad se girungi😆
Your devotion to TanHa and us makes me feel elated, lucky and inadequate at the same time. I can never be like you coz no one can ever be like you. YOU ARE THE BEST.⭐️ yessh me best sanki
You are like a little child who swings from one extreme to the other. One minute you are so mad that you make us all ready to go charging into battle and the very next moment you have us all in splits with your funny words me pagal baccha hun😃. You are a full paisa vasool entertainment package and I LOVE YOU🤗 aww  I LOVE YOU TO SO MUCH🤗

You are my partner in dharna outside you know whose house😉 yessh of course😉
My partner in sending 'bhejo green veggies andolan' ye to hum ker ke rahenge👍🏼 phir muft ki rotiyan thodenge jail mein😆

I can't put what you mean to me in words. I never thought when i first spoke to you on the AT that in a few short weeks you would become one of my closest friends. We've never met, never heard each other's voice, we don't even know each other's last names yet you are close to my heart than most people i have known my entire life. aww yaar it means a lot for me to have friends like you. you all are my treasure

There is something about you..an inexplicable energy that makes everyone who interacts with you love you.
I feel blessed to be able to call you my friend. I hope i always remain this blessed.
I LOVE YOU GIRL FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU MAKE WANNA BE 🤗  👏

I"m really really lucky dat i got friend like you who done so much for me, always supported me, always jhelofy my tantrum😳 but still loved me so much i can never get friends like u though we didn't even saw each other or hear voices but still u all r very close to my heart

Happy birthday, My precious friend,
My love for you, I wish to extend.
Experiences filled, with joy and laughter,
Special memories, I shall recall after.
From the beginning, you made me smile,
Accepted me, without any trial.
Never judged or jumped to conclusions,
Exciting friendship; random infusions.
I cannot ask, for anything more,
So many things, I simply adore.
Hope this birthday never ends,
In my heart, time transcends.
Happy Birthday...🥳 Panky🤗 thank u so much for your wish lovely poem loved it👍🏼

Anu, wish you many many happy returns of the day. Somi 🤗 Thank u so much

You are my officila first  friend in AT 😃. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday Friend. Thank u so much my friend and u too supported me every time i felt low wid our unpleasant surrounding. you are like the shield protecting me from all this nonsense😛   love u so much my friend
You bring such a positive energy in the AT. It becomes really soona when you are not there. 😳 aww 
And your TANHA madness is beyond crazy 😆 yessh 
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday. thank u Somi🤗

Happy birthday Anu  🥳 thank u Ana🤗

may u have many many many many more
stay blessed and always be happy my friend 
keep smiling 😃
you are among one of my best friends on IF and i love u so very much dear 
BE HAPPY ❤️
worry less and always love TanHa  Thank u so much dear for ur lovely wish yup love TanHa❤️

Thank u all for wishing me on my B'day🤗 I'm so happy and feel really blessed to have friends like u all.
Thanks to Somi for making this thread and all other who work hard for making my B'day so special. I love u all
I know i'm super duper late on replying bt i had some proby so me very sorry

Once again Thank u all nd Love u all❤️🤗
Edited by Anu_TanHa - 10 years ago
Anu_TanHa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmRiTa_S

Happy Birthday Anu 🥳 🤗 thank u so much amu🤗

Have an awesome year ahead girl. May god bless you with good health and fulfill your wishes. Have a blast and enjoy urself.Thanks for this lovely wish😃 

I am so glad i got to know someone as sweet as you on TanHa AT. Same here Amu,🤗 i respect u as fan, u r a TRUE fan who not only praise her fav. but do criticize them , quality of True fan👍🏼 

Take care of your leg 😊 thanks I will😊

I dunno how to make edits but here's something a friend of mine made on TanHa long time back...not sure tune dekha hua hai ya nahin...nevertheless i hope it makes you smile. Blessed Be. I loved the edit . and plz convey my big thanks to ur frnd for making this lovely TanHa edit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU

just perfect

Loads of Love,
Amrita

P.S Sowmya and Oin ...Beautiful OS..simply loved it 😊

Anu_TanHa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShInG_DeViL

Anu happy birthday girl. May u have all the happiness in the world and ur all dreams come true. Thank u so much Baz🤗

I remember u were a regular reader of my works before we interacted on the AT and girl you are a wonderful human being. Always so full of joy and making happy all of those who are around you. Aww thank u Baz acche logon ko sab acche lagte hain😳

You have been such a great friend and have been there for me when I was on the verge of quitting writing. You were a royal support buddy and I truly cherish that I had the chance to met you and then what your contribution in my Birthday thread really and truly made me feel that despite never having met you and having such a long boundary of land separating us I have met a friend. Same here dear . We never met , never saw or not even hear each other voices but still we are FRIEND with great understanding and support🤗

Enjoy your day girl and make sure all of ur demands are met after all this is ur day. Happy birthday again dear and stay blessed! Thanks for this lovely wish😊

Okay I am a very socially awkward person and not very vocal about my feelings hope my short message conveyed my feelings Yesh it did as words not needed to convey feeling its just the love which floats thru the air nd reached😳. Also I wanted it to be a surprise but curse IF, its not allowing me to post the OS I wrote for u *sigh* I will try my best to get it past the error. Sorry about that :/Thank u so much for writing an OS for my B'day. A great  writer like u wrote somthing for me is more then enough to take trip on mars flying flying

Happy birthday Girl! thanks again Baz nd we miss u in AT plz do come if u get time🤗

Love

-Baz

Anu_TanHa thumbnail

Loved this and title too thanks lassi🤗

Aww phela nasha beautiful  TanHa is my "PHELA NASHA"☺️ thanks lassi🤗

thanks Ana🤗 lovely edit☺️

Anu_TanHa thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ml0dvfRrP2Y#t=22[/YOUTUBE]

I saw the VM 
Loved it Panky🤗
What a beautiful VM  Scene nd Song selection is just perfect, loved Mohit Chauhan's voice👍🏼. This IS my SwaRon TanHa loved them nd the highlight was their each nd every llhh eyelock. me just loved it Thank u so much Panky
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Kahe ki party be😕
Oin se maang on her double achievement😉 
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu_TanHa

Kahe ki party be😕
Oin se maang on her double achievement😉 

kahin humko party dena na pade isiliye tu uss din gayab hoagayi thi na 😡 😡