Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Anu πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Have an awesome year ahead girl. May god bless you with good health and fulfill your wishes. Have a blast and enjoy urself. 

I am so glad i got to know someone as sweet as you on TanHa AT. 

Take care of your leg πŸ˜Š

I dunno how to make edits but here's something a friend of mine made on TanHa long time back...not sure tune dekha hua hai ya nahin...nevertheless i hope it makes you smile. Blessed Be. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANU

Loads of Love,
Amrita

P.S Sowmya and Oin ...Beautiful OS..simply loved it πŸ˜Š

Edited by AmRiTa_S - 10 years ago
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day . Happy birthday Anu . Well , I hope u enjoy lot in ur birthday . But we all miss u on At a lot . I join u guys after so many months . I am very new to AT But u accept me so quickly n give me nick name also . U r a such a sweet heart . Everything take so positively that I miss u a lot . When I decide to quit At n If . It's u , u have taught so many things n I reconsider my decision n back to At . Miss u a lot n ur imgination . Without u , it is boring to discuss any TanhA scene . It's u, that we enjoy a lot to discuss any scene . U r truely TanhA fan . I wish u , ur wish to see TanhA back n see them as couple come true as soon as possible . Lots of love n wishes . Happy birthday to u . Sorry I cannot post any TanhA pic . Edited by kunta - 10 years ago
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Anu happy birthday girl. May u have all the happiness in the world and ur all dreams come true.

I remember u were a regular reader of my works before we interacted on the AT and girl you are a wonderful human being. Always so full of joy and making happy all of those who are around you.

You have been such a great friend and have been there for me when I was on the verge of quitting writing. You were a royal support buddy and I truly cherish that I had the chance to met you and then what your contribution in my Birthday thread really and truly made me feel that despite never having met you and having such a long boundary of land separating us I have met a friend.

Enjoy your day girl and make sure all of ur demands are met after all this is ur day. Happy birthday again dear and stay blessed!

Okay I am a very socially awkward person and not very vocal about my feelings hope my short message conveyed my feelings. Also I wanted it to be a surprise but curse IF, its not allowing me to post the OS I wrote for u *sigh* I will try my best to get it past the error. Sorry about that :/

Happy birthday Girl!

Love

-Baz

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 10 years ago
kespari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday anu
god bless you
yoy r really sweet n nice
n ihope oncw day you meet your tanha
Embedded image permalink
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey anu 😊 i hope u liked my birthday message

sorry for commenting here this late but i really hope that your birthday was awesome :)

thanks for being such an amazing friend to me on the AT... i have loved talking about tanha will all of you there

may god bless you always 

Rae
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! U guys made a B'day thread for me luv u all yaar. πŸ€— Somi thanks yaar. Me so happy nd feel really lucky dat i'm blessed wid such a great,cute,caring,loving frnds aww me luv u all yaar.πŸ€—. I'm so happy nd touched dat its hard for me to express my feelng in words . I love u all nd thanks a ton for coming in my life,me feel honored to get frnds like u all

Originally posted by: Anu_TanHa

OMG! U guys made a B'day thread for me luv u all yaar. πŸ€— Somi thanks yaar. Me so happy nd feel really lucky dat i'm blessed wid such a great,cute,caring,loving frnds aww me luv u all yaar.πŸ€—. I'm so happy nd touched dat its hard for me to express my feelng in words . I love u all nd thanks a ton for coming in my life,me feel honored to get frnds like u all

we are more honoured to get u 😳

love u πŸ€—
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me thru mob.so unable to like post 😭 me sorry guys.
raat ko aaram se padhungi koshish hogi 1st pg load ho grr my mob. 😑
thank u all for wishing me nd this made me feel special 😳 . Luv u all nd somi thanks dear for making my b'day specialπŸ€—
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r really special for us anu.. love you too.πŸ€—
and 1 week Belated Happy Birthday anu.. Hope u enjoyed ur Bday
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
We did this because we love you 

you are special to us. thats why we were worried and scared like hell πŸ˜‘

Missed you so much πŸ€—