Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes now that's the spirit :) keep contributing :)
I'll complete the OS by tomorrow or Thursday...till then keep predicting...and sonii your OS was really amazing...do keep writing :) deeps dii waiting for your OS to grace the thread :D waiting...eagerly :)
and the other writers and readers cum predicters too :)
dazzlingmanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Based on the precap of 25 october 2013

writer- Manavi

title of os- you are mine...<3

You are mine

I am continuing from friday's episode,i.e, the episode telecasted on 25 october 2013.

"D3"..."D3"..."D3" the crowd chanted the name. The people there are going crazy and why would they not be. Afterall this gang had defeated their all time champions. When this now champion gang decended down the stairs the crowd discourged them calling losers. Well, that's not their mistake...the gang's two members namely vickey and nilesh had already tasted the bitterness of defeat and that too 3 times but this time it was different. These 10 people had defeated their prior fabulous champions in a few minutes. This now champion gang looked like ocean waves dancing on their rythem of heart effortlessly and beautifully.

--Sharon's pov--

There  are we standing with our heads held high in the middle of chears. All the people are appreciating us. Expressions like "you are fabulous" , "what a dance!" , "tum log to champs ho yar" , "janeman" were comin...wait a second"janeman"???...yes a girl was shouting this again and again as if calling out someone . let it be how do I care...noone cares but why is swayam's expressions changing like this. He is looking here and there maybe finding the source of that voice but why??? I think he saw her and in a fraction of seconds that girl was swirling in swayam's arms...in my swayam's arms.

Who the hell is she????  All the gang including me was super confused. We went towards them while they were still hugging. It seemed like even air couldn't pass in between them. I could seriously rip this girl's head off right now but somehow I controled myself.

"swayam" everyone was calling out but he was not listening. He was still busy in hugging , smiling and greeting that whoever. Errr... "SWAYAM" I shouted gaining his attention. Finally they parted. 
"will you care to explain." I said. "not to you" he shot back with a stern face.  My heart broke into pieces when he spoke those words but I was not surprised at this. Why would he be polite and good with me after what I did with him. I refused his love in front of evryone. I am disgusted of myself.

"yar yeh..." rey said when swayam intrupted him saying "who yeh actually..." "main btaungi" that idiotic girl's voice itrupted.

"hey I am nia...nia sharma. Janeman...I mean swayam ki bachpan se best friend." Said she with unrequired excitedness.

"par tu yha kya kar rhi he?"swayam asked her.

"college ki 1 week ki renovation ki wajah se chuti thi so main yha aa gyi tujhse milne"replied she

"and how do you know ki main idhar street battle me hu" swayam asked again.

"main ghar gyi thi and their kaka told me ki tu yha hai...I am so happy to meet you after 2 years. Last hum mile the jab tu jodpur aya tha who bhi sirf 1 week ke liye. Well main bhi toh 1 week ke liye hi ayi hu but ab kya kar sakte hai..." and she blabbered on and on and on in her excited voice. Main toh isse abhi se hi irritate ho rhi hu and did she just said that she will stay here for 1 whole week. I don't want to sound like neha but control nhi ho rha...NHHHIII!!!!!!!! THIS WAS MY INNER SOUL SHOUTING...

Ahhh... Yeh miss nia whatever yha par pichle 3 days se hai and she is getting on my nerves minute by minute ,no correction, second by second. Ok I agree that she is cute, nice, good and all achi qualities se bhari hui but she is so so ahhh...koi word nhi hai mere paas use describe karne ke liye. She is always smiling. In these 3 days she has gained everyone's friendship and swayam who to usse chipka hi rehta hai. Uff. Sare din saath rehte hai dono and on top of it woh swayam ke saath uske ghar me rehti he...mere swayam ke saath. Kuch super irritating facts bhi pta chale hai mujhe. For eg.-

11.First of all woh mere swayam ko janeman bulati hai and its only her copyright to call him that.

22.That miss. Nia knows my swayam from like always. Ya...woh use tabse jaanti hai jabse he was just 3 days old. Actually woh uski neighbor hai and uski family swayam ki family ke bahut close hai.

33.She knows him in and out...i hate to admit but mujhse bhi jyada.

I was all engrossed in my thoughts while walking in the corridor when I heard two girls talking. They were continuously calling swayam a despo and cheap guy. They called him a stalker. I was all ready to cut those idiots in pieces when I realized that all the mistake was mine. Meri wajah se hi to woh aesi baate kar rhe hai. all of this is the mess created by me. I need to correct my mistake. Mujhe kuch karna padega.

--Sharon's pov end-- 

Next morning whole gang including nia was in rehersal hall waiting for our diva when suddenly the whole college was taken aback  by a loud screeching voice coming from the speakers which were attached in each and every part of the college.

After the noice a slow, sweet yet firm voice came from the speakers adressing everyone with a "hello guys".

The gang instanly recongnized the voice.

Vickey- yeh to...

Swayam- sharon...!!!???

Yes it was sharon raiprakash adressing everyone from the public addressing system(PAS).

Speakers spoke again-" I am sharon...sharon raiprakash. I hope everyone here knows me.  Main yha par koi speech vagerha nhi deni ayi hu but sirfkuch confess karne ayi hu. Five days pehle isi PAS ke through apne ek fight suni thi meri aur swayam ki. Apke liye to who ek comedy show tha, ek goosip karne ke liye naya topic but for me it was a disaster. Who disaster toh galti se hua tha but uske baad maine usse bada disaster kar diya. Maine sabke samne apne relationship ko refuse kar diya. Yes guys I am in a relationship with swayam but shayad ab woh am was ban gya hai. swayam I want to tell you that I am sorry. Main yeh pehle bhi khe chuki hu but main jitni baar yeh khu utna kam hai. you know ek girl ke liye sabse jyada important uski self respect hoti hai. us din jab mujhe pta chala that humari baate sabne sun li I just got insane. I lost my senses and uske baad maine bina soche samjhe kuch bhi khe diya. You know me. Kabhi-kabhi selfish ho jana meri nature me hai. I know ki yeh koi reason nhi hai but what I can say is just I am sorry. Main yeh sab bolke tumse maafi ki umeed nhi kar rhi, woh to main deserve bhi nhi karti. Main yeh sab sirf isliye kar rhi hu cause I cant hear anyone taunting you because I...I love you swayam and..."

Suddenly audio room's door banged open giving sharon a mini heart attack. Sharon turned to see swayam locking the door behind him.

Sh- swayam...

Sw- kuch mat kehna...how dare you say this...(coming forward towards sharon)

Sh- swayam I know tumne mujhe mana kiya tha sabko apni feelings btane ke liye but main...

Sw- how dare you say ki humare relationship was ho gya hai...(swayam said smiling)

Sh- you forgave him...

Sw- you know kisi mahan insaan ne kha hai that life apko 100 reasons deti hai apne love ko give up karne ke liye but love apko ek reason de deta hai hold on karne ke lie. Pichle 5 days se mujhe woh ek reason mil nhi rha tha jo aaj thanx to you mujhe mil gya.

Sharon instantly swung herself in swayam's arms. Swayam's one hand was wrapped around sharon's waist possesively while the other switched off the mike giving themselves some personal time.

Sh- I am sorry swayam...

She said while hugging.

Sw- shhh...its ok

He replied putting his free hand on her waist.

He twirled her around in the air while not breacking the eye contact even for a second.

He put her down left a bit space which was only enough  for air to pass.

Sh- I love you...

Sw- I love you too...

They were looking into each other's eyes when swayam spoke again.

Sw- sharon can I...umm...can I kiss you...

Sharon was astonished. Not because he wanted to kiss her, she wanted this too but because he asked her like seriously asked her wheather he could  kiss her. Which boyfriend does this. Swayam asked this only for sharon. He didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable by directly kissing her and sharon knew this. She was proud of  swayam.

The next moment sharon put her lips on swayam's . they started with a slow  syncranized kiss wich soon transferred into a wild hungry kiss wanting more of each other. They sucked and nibbled ezch others lips for a long time. They unwillingly parted after a quite long time only because of continuous banging on the door. They could clearly hear the gang calling out to them. Sharon torned crimson red after parting away whle swayam who was smiling like fools opened the door.

Sw- kya hai...

swayam asked irritated as the gang spoiled their beautiful moment.

Paying no head to him the gang came in. they congratulated  sharon and swayam...oh sorry...SWARON. Rey hugged sharon and said sorry for his rude behavior. Everyone cheered for them. After a long congratulating session time came for the teasing session.

Nia- wow I am so haapy for you janeman. Finally terko teri sharon mil gyi. So kesa lag rha hai bhabhi

she said while looking towards swaron who were standing hanh in hand. She intentionaly streched the word bhabhi.

Sh- bhabhi...(sharon said with a weird face)

Nia- I know tumhe aese bulana ajeeb hai...main to bas mazak kar rhi thi yr.

Sh- are its not like that...tum mujhe bhabhi kese bula rhi ho...I mean bhabhi to bhai ki...you know...and swayam is not you brother right...

Nia- offcouse he is...

Sh- huh...?

Sw- sharon main nia ka rakhi brother hu...wese to nia itna bolti hai par yeh btana hi bhool gyi.

Sharon hugged swayam instantly and pecked him on his cheek.

Swayam put his hand on his kissed cheek and asked- yeh kis liye tha...?

Sharon(looking straight into his eyes)- cause YOU ARE MINE...ONLY MINE...

Evryone cheered for them.

--THE END"

Ok guys here it is.

I have first time attempted something on swaron as I am a die hard kriyaansh fan so please do tell how it turned out as I am really hesitant on this one.

I don't have many swaron frnds in my pm list so I will really apprecialte if anyone could send pms to other swaon fans.

Agar response acha aya to I would try writing more things on swaron.

Please do tell kaise lga. Healthy critisism accepted.

pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sweet os!
jealous sharon...lol
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely work !! Soni 😳
Loved it :)
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS Manavi πŸ˜Š
Loved the confession
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@dazzlingmanavi:
Dat was an amazing os. .
I loved it. .
Sharon ka possessiveness on meeting nia
N d way she was gettin irritated with her was very cute. .
D confession by sharon was lovely. .
Finally d moments after swayam entered were magical. .
N nia swayam ki rakhi sis nikli πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Very well penned. .
U must try writing more
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dat was really awesome dear...

jealousy did the trick...

i liked the way you showed swayam close to nia and sharon getting jelous...

cute confession n kiss😊...well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vaddy thumbnail
That was splendid πŸ˜ƒ amazing work :) jealousy always does the trick πŸ˜‰ it was really nicely written :) Nia πŸ˜† I liked the role of Nia in the story πŸ˜† it was really cute :D

Then the swaron part...feeling insecure and jealous. Public to personal time :D. Amazingly written πŸ‘πŸ‘ do keep writing :)
swaron20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS
Jealous sharon is such a treatπŸ˜†
Loved the confession...😊
do write more on Swaron
Vaddy thumbnail
Do see this link :)
its an FF by Muffin :) (sorry dunno ur real name :/) its on the current track :)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3781473?pn=3