One stop for one shots: swaron thread:) do see :)

Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Unpredictable Swaron's Predicted One Shots

Hello swaronians :)
Dreaming about Swayam? Or dreaming about Sharon? Predicting the next track? Or reading about the predictions and spoilers, wishing it to be true?
Lost in the forum searching for the OS you were reading? Well look no further, coz here we are with a thread especially for swaron. A thread especially to our exceptional swaron writers and awesome readers :)

Ok now onto the main thing.
Before which lemme introduce myself 😳 Well, I'm Vadhana, a swaron writer recently turned active on IF :P Alongwith me are Swathi di and Shilpa di, who'll be helping me out in regulating this thread. They need no introduction as they are some of the best people I've met on IF :) All of us, including y'all, have one question in common: "What is gonna happen to SwaRon next?"
I've seen a lot of OS s, being posted on IF, prediction based Os, I.e. 'Current scenario' one shots. Some remain OS, some become SS, and some FF. So this thread is gonna be a one-stop way for all swaron writers and readers :)

Lemme explain :) In this thread, you'll get to read all the prediction based one shots, provided the writers post it here :D The thread is gonna keep accumulating with swaron OS, the index of which is posted below. Os can be posted on a daily basis by writers, in the thread, based on the precaps.
 And of course, what is a thread without any rules? You guys will have to follow a few simple rules, and not break any norms :) rules are posted below :)

Scroll down...
And happy reading, writing and commenting :)
Hoping to see the thread filled with write ups and comments :)

Cheers,
Vadhana :)
Edited by sunvad278 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaddy thumbnail

~RULES ~

1) Any writers who want to post their predictions will have to post it in the form of an OS. The format is posted below.

2) The thread is strictly for swaron, so writers please post only OS's based on swaron.

3) When you post an OS make sure, you send a scrap or pm, to me, swathi di or shilpa di, so that we can add your Os to the index.

4) Please do not bash any character or actor in your OSs, comments and stuff. You will be reported if caught.

5) This one is for the readers: Do comment or atleast like the OS, it serves as motivation to our writers :)
6) Please do not spam too many times and if you are res-ing, please unres your comment within 2 days.
7) If you've decided to convert your OS into an SS or FF, please pm or scrap, me, swathi di or shilpa di...we'll mention it in the index...for your readers sake you might wanna mention it in your post as well :)
xxx
~FORMAT~
Based on the precap of: <date>
Title of the Os: (optional)
Writer:
<Os>

P.s.: I wrote a sample Os especially for this :) scroll down :)
Vaddy thumbnail

~ Pehla Index ~

Precap date||Pg. No. || By: <link>
17/10/'13|| PN: 1|| Vadhana: (scroll down)
27/10/2013|| PN:5|| Sonii: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3781566?pn=5
28/10/2013|| PN: diff thread|| Deepika di: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93251978
25/10/2013||PN:6|| Manavi
 . . . . . . . . .|| PN : diff thread|| Muffin

Vaddy thumbnail
Sample Os 😊
Based on the precap of: 17th October 2013
Title: Dard, a swayam and sharon OS
Writer: Vadhana
Swayam & Sharon Os: Dard aur maafi
"Hum nahi couple the aur nahi kabhi banoge" said a broken shattered Sharon quietly stepping forward looking at Swayam's distraught and angry face. "what?!" Rey mouthed not believing what he heard. Swayam looked at Sharon, pained and hurt which was immediately replaced by disgust. As the accusations started from the gang Swayam held up a hand and gave them a glare, daring them to speak another word against his love. This time, he had had enough. "Enough" he yelled and they fell silent as his yell echoed through the corridor. Turning his glance at Sharon, he glared at her while she stared at him back, her expression unreadable. Swayam had had enough. "Hogaye tumhari mazak?" he started sternly. "Swayam..." Rey stepped forward. "Bas Rey abh aur kuch nahi" he silenced his friend. "I asked you...Are u done making fun of my feelings?! Or do you want to play more?!" he yelled. And in that fury he raised his hand and *slap* he bought it against the wall next to her, leaving a crack where his hand had hit. And without a word he turned on his heels and left. Sharon silently slid to the floor, as Rey caught her. "Sharon" he said. And the tears began to flow. "Sharon" the girls came to her aid, while the guys looked at her pityingly. "Its over now, he's gone, he won't pester you" was all that she heard. Only Rey didn't tell anything. He looked concerned but cold. "You're sick" he told and giving her a disgusted glance left from the place. She was eaten by guilt. It gnawed at her, clenched her and refused to leave her. More pity followed after Rey left. "Leave me alone" she yelled and ran away to seek solace in their abandoned corridor. Their. Did the word even exist now? She wondered as she cried her heart out.
Swayam meanwhile had left for his house on his cycle. Disgrace, humiliation was what he got for true love.. Love. Was it there? He questioned. Distracted and hurt he drove rashly and ended up crashing into a tree, earning him cuts on his hands and legs. He walked the rest of the distance, leaving his cycle as it was, unaware of the blood flowing down his hands. He reached home and was received by kaka who was shocked to see Swayam in that state. He made him sit and tended to his wounds. Rey meanwhile reached Swayam's house. Taking over of the first aid. He looked at his friend, who was still stern but his eyes were filled with anguish. "kabhi nahi the aur kabhi couple nahi banoge" flashed through his ears and he stood up with a jerk. *crash* the flower vase went flying down to its end. "Why?!" he said. *thud thud thud crash thud* his shelf came down next. "Why?!" he yelled. Looking around for more things he went around in a mad frenzy and more things broke. Rye tried to intervene. He tried to stop but Swayam wasn't here. He didn't even seem to hear Rey. *crash* the table broke as Swayam hit the glass top with all his might. "Swayam!" Rey yelled holding his bloodied hands. "Swayam ruk! Please listen" Rey begged. "Why me?! Why?! Kyun?!" Swayam sat down shattered with tears in his eyes, pulling at his hair, in the process leaving more cuts on his forehead. Rey hugged him, as Swayam slowly quieted down. A few minutes later Swayam lay on the couch, sleeping in pain. Heart felt pain. Rey helped cleaning the mess and then instructing kaka on what to do, left. Swayam woke up about two hours later and looked around him. He saw kaka bringing him hot coffee. He drank it slowly and let the incident flood him again. This time more than hurt he was angry. Resentful. He glared at everything. He glared at them. He hurt a lot too, but channeled the hurt to anger and resentment.
*knock knock* someone knocked at the door. Kaka went to get it. Sharon came in, her eyes red and puffy. Her nose was red as well and she was still sniffing. "Swayam..." she started. He took one look at her and without a word be went and slammed his door shut. "Kaka! Usse jaane ke liye kahiye...ya phir mein iss room se bahar nahi hatunga" he yelled. Kaka who had rushed in, looked helplessly at Sharon who understood and left, crying all over again.
And then Swayam didn't show up at college for a few days. She waited each day for him, to sort things out, but he didn't show up. Rey wouldn't talk to her or pick up her calls. He ignored her. She felt hopeless and alone. Though surrounded by the sympathetic gang and college students and staff who all thought that Swayam was wrong, sympathized with her. They all looked at her with pity. She didn't want them. She wanted Swayam. She wanted Rey's help. She wanted them both. The two most important people in her life. The two people she'd lost coz for her ego. A week passed by in the same pattern. She hardly smiled and looking at Swayam's empty seat only bought tears to her eyes.
Finally after a week she got fed up, she decided it was time she did something about the mess she had created. She showed up at his place again. This time determined to make herself heard. To sort out stuff. "Swayam" she said as he walked away again seeing it was her again. He stopped and turned. "Aur baat karni hai mujhse? Wo Jo tumne kaha sabke samne...wo kaafi nahi Thi? Aur insult karne aayi ho? Aur weren't you entertained enough?" he asked her coldly. She sobbed. "Aisa nahi hai Swayam" she said. "Tho kaisa hai Sharon?" he asked her frustrated. "I love you Swayam" she said, her voice cracking. "Love.." he let out a laugh. "Kya tu sach mein mujhse pyaar karti ho? Or is it just another trick for more entertainment?" he asked her. On getting no reply he continued. "Did I ever mean anything to you? Oh wait, hum kabhi couple nahi the...so why would I mean anything to you? You meant the world to me Sharon...meant...abh no more...its time I move on..." he said. "Swayam..." she stepped forward raising her hands as if to hug him. "No Sharon" he said firmly. "Abh aur nahi, its time Sharon, yes its high time for me to move on...after so many insults and disgrace to my love, its time" he said. "I'm moving on Sharon, and so should you...bhul ja mujhe aur mere 'Desperate pyaar' it never existed...we weren't meant to be. You were right, we...sorry you and me...never meant to be" he said letting go off her hands and it fell limply to her side. "I'm breaking up with you Sharon" he said, coldly looking at her. Her face turned aghast. Her Swayam. Swayam who loved her, Swayam who always came to her, Swayam who cared for her, who understood her...is leaving her. No. This can't happen. "I'll make you fall in love with me Sharon" "I love you Sharon" "You're out of this world" "khoobsurat" his voice rang clear in her ears. "No, Swayam you can't do this" she said grasping his wrist as he turned away again. "Mujhe jo karna hai wo mein karungi, mujhpe koi haq nahi hai tujhe...its over...I'm done with it" he said his voice hurt and angry. Sharon sobbed harder. He freed himself from her grasp and walked away. His eyes filling up with tears. "No Swayam, please meri baat suno" she pleaded. "kua chahiye tumhe?!" he yelled. She was stunned into silence. "Aur kya hai mere paas cheene ke liye? Mera rep, pyaar, hope trust sab kuch thoda tum...aur kya chahiye?! Mein bhi insaan hoon! I have my limits too!" he yelled back.she was stunned beyond words. Never before had he lost control like this. He came towards her and pinned her against the wall. "Mein tumse sach mein pyaar kar Li..all I wanted was you Sharon! Your love! Too much to ask? In return tumne kya di? Insult! Mazak banayi mujhe aur meri feelings ko!" he yelled. "Mera barosa thod di tune..." he said, broken, his tears falling out as well. She looked at him dumbstruck and in wonder. Looking at her, he felt like he was losing himself, again. Only she had that effect on him. Frustrated he turned away and pushed the glass off the table again. As it shattered right next to her, he pinched the bridge of his nose trying to reel himself in. Taking a deep breath, in a much controlled voice he turned back. She hadn't moved a muscle. She stood there, tears still spilling out of her eyes. "Please jao yahan se, I'm moving on...I'll try to get over you...I'm done with this...I'm breaking up with you Sharon...abh...humare beech kuch nahi hai...kabhi bhi nahi tha...kabhi nahi honge...you're free to do what you want, but please leave" he said pausing in between for breath. When she still didn't move he said more sternly "Bohot der ho chuki hai, and people will think bad if you stay here any longer". "Swaya..." she started "Please don't, mujhe kuch nahi suna..now leave!" he said. "Par..." she tried again. "I said leave!" he yelled. "please.." she said again. "Kaka mein bahar jaa raha hoon, aur jab tak koi nahi hai is that mein, mein wapas nahi aaunga...aap please mujhe call kariye jab ghar khali hai" he said, and left after picking up his phone and earphones. Having no other choice, Sharon cried for awhile and then left, sobbing all the way home.
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow dats a great idea vandu. .
Am really happy to help u in dis. .
It would really be amazing to read os based on current tracks everyday. .
Maza aayega. .
Der r many many amazing writers in d forum n it would be nice to see all participating in dis. .
Enjoy writing to d writers..
N enjoy reading to all d readers. .
Well am a reader too n am sure gonna have lot of fun reading everything here. .
Pls do participate guys. .

Ps: vandu ur os ll read by nite n drop my comment. .
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS 😊  Vandana
Beautifully penned Swaron emotions

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its a great idea. A golden opportunity which will be grabbed by the writers and the end result will be enjoyed by the readers. Superb!! 
I will try to participate as well :) 

Now coming to the OS, well its was mind blowing. All the pain,hurt,anguish,anger very well described. Great!! 
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Vadhana you made the thread  👏

I really liked the idea when you  shared with me... 😃

We go thru many OS's based on the predictions, spoilers and this place is perfect for all such type of OS's ...

I am so sorry i couldnt help u in any way these 2 days because of my health issues but i assure you i and shilpa  will always be there with you

Once again congrats for the thread
Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vandu Os was brilliant. .
Very beautifully penned. .
D pain d emotions d anger everything was bang on. .
A great start to d thread. .
Superb os. .
Highly emotional. . Nicely written. .
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing os loved it ...

and nice idea