Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

hi thanks for the replies ...hope this makes sense

Part 8

Rey walked out to the central room in his vest and pyjamas from inside looking better and saw taani standing near the kitchenette in her length frocks( or whatever they are called) . she turned as she heard him and asked," chai? Coffee? Ya dinner?"

" coffee" he replied and she plced it directly in front of him as he sat on one of the stools- he smiled inspite of himself- she knew what he would want. He sipped the coffee-" nice place " no reply " nice coffee, thanks"no reply she was busy setting stff on the small table . he tried again," no roommate?"

"nahin, mujhe akeli rehne ki aadat hogayi hain" she replied before she could stop herself, rey s face fell at the comment . he finished his coffee looking at her moving here and there. She was plumper slightly , her hair in a pony neat even at this time, her skin pale and her eyes  which had spoken volumes...well he didn't know- she wasn't looking at him at all.he sighed and  before he realised she had set a bed on the floor in the central room .

Taani hardly realised rey was staring at her, she knew ki he would be but she couldn't feel it. she had a constant silent conversation unknown to herself going on in her head  - moving from the list of stuff she had to do for tomorrow and to the Q of why was he here? She finally looked up and finding him looking at her asked ," dinner?"

He shook his head. she walked upto the table and sat on one chair," mujhe bhook lagi hain and if you don't mind i want to eat"

"ya please carry on" his eyes fell on the dishes on the table ," aur koi dinner ke liye aarahaan hain kya?" she shook her head and filled her plate as he watched," tho itna saara khaana! Tumhaareliye?"

She stopped putting the roti piece into her mouth and turned to him," ab kya aapko mere khaane par bhi problem hain? "

" Nahi n taani, main bas poochrahaan tha  ki tumne banaya kab?"

"yeh morning ka hain, yeh kal raat ka hain, yeh afternoon a hain aur yeh abhi banaya" she said pointing to different stuff and continued eating. He watched her eating without a word and  felt lost, he had no idea what he was doing here and she hadn't even asked him why he was here . maybe he should join her- he sat opposite to her  and served himself , confused about what was happening

"sab kaise hain?"she asked suddenly

"fine, u met them"

"haan shaadi mein.aap nahin aye"

An opening atleast, he cheered slightly," mujhe uncle ka invitation nahin mila that ho..."

"tauji ne bheja tha.." she replied defensively

"i know, swayam ne bataya par ..."

"bhai ne tho invite kiya na, agar aana chahthe tho ..."

"mujhe laga kit um he achhan nahin lagega"

She looked up from her plate and met his eye, swallowed and served him some sabji and didn't reply. He waited for a second and continued to eat.she finished , got up and moved to clear the table all in complete absolute silence , uncomfortable to both. As she moved towards his side, he got up at the same time and blocked her unintentionally. She looked up at him and saw clearly the confusion in his eyes at her behaviour. She tried to move away but rey blocked her

"mujhe tumse baat karni thi"

"  main yeh clear kardoon?" and went about clearing up as he watched her- was she upset? Or she didnt care? Or was she just giving him the cold treatment---no she wouldn't do that..finally she sat on the single sofa nd looked at him expectantly, he came and sat on the floor near her.

"boliye kya hua ? Aap yahaan achnak se ?" He had wanted to say so many things , everything was stuck in his throat at her firm expression. He wanted to tell her how much he had missed her how much he loved her, how it hurt him to daily plaster a smile on his face and go about  his work...how he wanted one hug from her which would make every sad thought disappear, every failure a success, how he wanted to see the same affection , adoration in her eyes for himself which was his drug ...

"rey?" taani was looking at him waiting for him to begin. She didn't know why he was here, in a way she knew but after having missed him for all these months, after  having hugged the pillow to sleep everyday, she was angry at him turning up at her door suddenly, she didn't know why but she didnt feel happy seeing him ...she was so angry that she was scared of opening her mouth at all.

" main...i just wanted to see you...to see i t um teek ho ya nahin"

Taani s eyes narrowed," aap kya yeh dekhne aaye hain ki main aapke bina teek hoon ya nahin? "

"nahin mera wo matlab nahin tha... swayam was worried ki tum . .."

She got up from her place and with unusual  sarcasm in her voice," tho bhai ne aapko mujhe handle karne phir se bheja? Thanks rey main teek hoon. aur unse bhi kehdijeeye ki main bachhi nahin hoon aur waise ab unki possessiveness kahaan gayi? Ki unhone aapko mere paas..."

Rey got up  surprised  and hurt at her words," taani swayam doesn't know ki main yahaan aaya hoon. aur agar jaantha tho i don't know ki usse achha lagtha  ya nahin. I just wanted to see you"

She caught the honesty  in his tired voice and even in her  state of anger, she couldn't bring herself to continue to be more rude," sorry. Main teek hoon rey. Ab itna kuch hone e baad kuch tho difficulty hoga na " she smiled ," par im fine and sach kahoon tho khush bhi. Itna kaam hain ki kuch aur feel karne ka time hi nahin"

"haan, tumhaara project  dekhaa,  achha hain , swayam ne dekhaya"

"thanks,  " she just wanted to run," if you don't mind main so jao?" he  stared at her wondering if he was really in front of her, nodded and stood -" aap andher room mein ..."

"nahin main yahin teek hoon"

"nahin rey aap ro.."

"im fine here taani" his assertiveness  shut her up. She moved to the room," aur main kal jaldi  jaanewaali hoon. jab bhi aap jaaoge, keys security ke paas chod dena"

"taani meri baat tumse khatam nahin hui hain" he retorted sudden irritation at her assuming that he was going back tomorrow.

She looked down ,"sorry ..." and closed her eyes for a second," rey hum kal baat karein , mujhe kal sach mein bohot kaam hain tho...aur aap achaanaak se..aise.." she fumbled for words not wanting to sound  rude while her eyes clearly said- aap yahaan kyun aaye ho? he caught the irritation in her eyes but ignored it..

"i know , maine socha nahin ki tum busy hogi, tumhe batake aana chahiye tha. im sorry and thanks  " she looked questioningly,"ki you are letting me stay ..."

"hum itne bhi strangers nahin hain" she replied and walked into the room," good night, kuch chahiye tho pooch lena"

He had a strong urge to follow her and shake her up but stopped himself and fell on the bed she had made.

.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I read all the parts... You are an amazing and fab writer.. Loved it... Awesome work! Hmm.. Rey and Taani! Excited to see what will happen next! Update soon and Thanks for the PM, letting me know that such an amazing SS is going on... PM me for the next updates also! :-)
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good One :)
Lets see what happens next :)
Thanx for the PM :)
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
but y taani didn't give any
response 4 rey's sudden entry
i mean she doesn't show any
type of emotion😊
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..

taani isn't responding to rey..

update soon..
Missu_TR thumbnail
Nice update
Taarey talk like stranger... 
Taani behavior really wired...;
Update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update
taarey r behaving like strangers
Continue soon
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
tr talk is nice
T didnt give any responce
she is behaving very different
waiting for their proper talk
update soon
means very soon
exited to read
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Taani is so hurt that she can't even look and talk to Rey properly
I hope Rey don't give up on her this time and try his best to win his Taani back
Wonderful update
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Again read the last two updates together...omg so many things happened...start of a jealousy filled Rey ☺️

And then Taarey in the same house  

The way Rey was confused as to why was Taani behaving so oddly with him and Taani thinking why was he there at that time was so beautifully written 😳

Specially the part where he say's that the journey was of 5.30hrs and not 7:00hrs was very cute😆

All in all awesome updates...waiting for he next one