Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

i dont understand if the muslims r being targetted thn be it like that.the once who r innocent will come out of it and the once who r not they r the once who sld be afraid. there is a saying saach ko kya aach? ya chor ki daadi main tinka. and one more thing here there r so many non-M's who r supporting them but i dont see this trend from other side whn the situation arises.

and there r times whn i agree with Bal Thakre

That is the greatness of where we come from..Aren't you proud of it???I am... 😳
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Now by attacking 'Afghanistan' and 'Iraq'- by and large US also used the same method-'targetting a particular religion'...isn't it???

I knew you'd say that 😉
1.  I myself said that I did not find it ideal since soldiers are dying
2.  How did it hamper their mainland??   How many Iraqis and Afganis created RIOTS in the USA??

The reason why I mentioned INTERNALIZATION of terrorism rampant in India and the MOSAIC pattern of RELIGIOUS patriotic Muslims along with Islamic militants.  
Do you begin to understand the gravity and difficulty INDIA has to face as opposed to america??  I hope so😉
Barnali thumbnail
I am closing this thread for now. sending the link to the dev team of the section for proper appraisal and action thats needed here. 😊

wow thanks for opening the topic again.
why was it closed in the first place? I think the debate was going on just fine 😕
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Ya i agree with that comment "Terrorist has No Religion"
but If majority of the people think that something is wrong with you, there might be something wrong with you. have you even considered the possibility that something is wrong with you? 😊

Action speaks louder than words!

Agreed but so far 95% of the terrorists belong to the religion called ........................... (fillin the blanks)

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Agreed but so far 95% of the terrorists belong to the religion called ........................... (fillin the blanks)

Oh! Nowdays there are fill in the blanks questions also in DM😆!!!!

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

so you believe there are no JEWISH suicide bombers at all ??  are u serious??? 😆😆

When did I ever suspect Hindus?? 😕

First israel and now jewish... I mean do we have any real  evidence. Israelis have military attacks or commandoes.. not idealistic suicide bombers....by and large thats a muslim forte... of course there are ltte and others but muslims take the cake when blowing themselves up...😊