The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayaalon ki Mallika

DUNIYA ki sadi LADKIYAN mujhse bahut jealous HONGI - MALLIKA

Posted: 10 years ago
what a BIGG SHIT...
check out this promo ... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piqmyA-0g4Y[/YOUTUBE]

at the end she says...DUNIYA KI SAARI LADKIYAN...mujhse bahut jealous hongi...

FREAKING lady are u serious...the girls would be jealous from whom and from what...

THE LUSTY GUY Vijay (in Chits1's words - a rapist from his looks) looking desperate to calm his physical hungry mind by carrying you in the air...we will all get jealous..

meri BALLAA say...

sorry friends...i mean it was stupid and hilarious, i couldnt stop myself sharing this on the forum

🀣 πŸ˜†
Edited by Black_Cat_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika. thumbnail
taj mahal is not a symbol of love.its a symbol of forceful conversion of temples into tombs n mosques during mughal rule in india..

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm

here is the link. its the collection of all photographic evidence. n reference from books written in mughal court ,bhadshahnama n others and also research done by different indian n western historians.

this case was first raised by  ( "An Architect Looks at the Taj Mahal Legend") by Marvin Mills, is a great review of the information available on the Taj Mahal and raises some very interesting questions that make it obvious that the Taj could not have been built the way or during the time that history presents, which makes it more like a fable than accurate history. This suggests a construction date of 1359 AD, about 300 years before Shah Jahan.
Edited by monika. - 10 years ago
let's talk about mallika and the show, nowhere did i mention about the taj mahal..
please don't deviate the topic to anything else.

thanks
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am so J of mallika..she got to romance the rapist Vijay πŸ€£
avantika_singh thumbnail
Mallika please you dont look young from anywhere jo hum ladkiyan tumse jealous hongiπŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
what an insult to Taj by showing fake romance there πŸ˜†
& girls would get jealous .?? in dream maybe :/ even that is not possible 🀣
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
mitchalbom thumbnail
hahhahaa...yah i remember her saying that...n i was like...wat is she saying..?? jealous wo bhi VIJAY k liye...ohhh cumon...vijay is not karan...funny mallika..