AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL and the confession is here! ๐Ÿ˜†

Bursts out of Sanjay when he leasts plans it...looks like Shruti found out about him saving her from getting fired by that other guy...and she seems very upset that he did this for her...so they are both kinda shouting at each other and in the middle of it Sanjays yells out the..."I...love YOU"๐Ÿ˜†...Shruti looks GOBSMACKED...her entire frame freezes.

As for the epi itself...arey NBT wala Karan is now in this cast too๐Ÿ˜†...bechaare ko ismein servant banaa diya in Sanjay's family๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Spidie, as you mentioned in the previous post, SUDDENLY a lot of new characters have been introduced.

Today they introduced Sanjay's niece as well...a 16 year old girl๐Ÿ˜†...then this servant...and they showed more details of Sanjay's family...his brother is superstitious, his bhabhi is health-conscious...his father remains the best character in the family.

This combined with the fact that Jassuben has sold the house that Shruti and her family live in...makes me think that the marriage is indeed inevitable...cuz Shruti and her family will be without a  home pretty soon...and the fact that Sanjay's family is being shown in more detail...probably means the story will shift to that family soon if Shruti gets married to Sanjay and then the subsequent adjustments for everyone involved.

Oh man, Ami will band bajaao this family if she goes to that house...that would be funny๐Ÿ˜†

*Edited to add:

Had to gif this...now THIS is what you call powerhouse acting๐Ÿ‘...LOVE their expressions

Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
NBT ka patrakar(๐Ÿคช) Karan ko  Guru bana dala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
loved the precap...as expected Sanjay ko dosti , vishwas  ka lecture milega...bechara sanjay

thnk sanjay vl offer shruthi n family to stay in his house until thy get new house to settle down or he may offer his guest house to shruthi n family(which off course vl b next to Sanjay ka home n so Sanjay  n Shruthi can glance at each other from thr  room ka window ๐Ÿคช  sonal mam ka affect๐Ÿ˜‰)

n shruthi may agree  to Sanjay ka offer  coz of little Kushboo n 2 old ppl in house
bt Shruthi as her Maa ka ghar but her brother  is bit realistic irritating so nvr knw  swabhimani shruthi may leave her maa ka Ghar also๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for views... abhitak episode dekha nahi...Lenin ab abhi hee dekhungi
kusum11k thumbnail
Just now show...super duper precap...Edited by kusum11k - 10 years ago
spidie thumbnail

OMG !!!! What a precap.!!!

Though I did not wanted the confession to happen so fast I like the way how they have actually brought it about . They were building it up from thelast 3 epis and finally its going to happen. From Sanjays disbelief that he has fallen for Shruti , then his introspection, his conversation with his dad, mom and friend  they showed us what Sanjay went through before finally deciding to confess.

Sanjays dad has become my fav character๐Ÿ˜† Maanav is doing a brilliant job. Is Karan going to play the role of Guru๐Ÿค” Yeh log hume NBT ko bhulane nahi denge๐Ÿ˜†

Todays epi is giving the signal of rushed Marriage๐Ÿ˜• I dont know how thats going to happen. But if its going to happen I absolutely like your idea of Ami bandbajaaoing the whole khandaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Would love to see Ami and Prabs. What a pair they will be. But seriously I cant  bear the sight of her She has the wierdest expression ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข 

Precap: Both Maanav and Gautami are bang on with their expressions, anger and frustration. Lets see how it actually plays out.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Confessionnn Express !! ๐Ÿ˜†
Looks like channel took the sunday telecast movie seriously . ๐Ÿค”

What was that? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Its running on supersonic  speed..๐Ÿ˜†
 The build up in last 3 episodes is finally gonna burst out ..Shruti will be frozen i believe.. And an unbelievable look with friendship, trust lecture..

Itni jaldi kya thi ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Nevertheless the precap was superb .  If Sanjay  would not have spoken , Prabha would definitely gonna tie him to Bhavna ..that is also bad  And now this hovering Jassuben  dhaansu good news!! . Full preparation to shift to new house...Anu, I am liking your idea ..Ami to Prabha  ki bindi, baal sab noch le..i will be happy ..๐Ÿ˜‰  Such a sadist i am..๐Ÿ˜† 

Well once again Sanjay dad is a sweet guy...'dieting ka bhoot' which is actually the real thing we say, he managed to alter it as 'gun' ๐Ÿ˜‰ He surely play with words..i like him..๐Ÿ˜†

Karan !!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  He doesnt even look like Maharaj of this house..๐Ÿ˜† I was imagining him discussing about khabri details ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...yehan to wo antaryaami ho gaya hai..๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: raokrithika

NBT ka patrakar(๐Ÿคช) Karan ko  Guru bana dala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

loved the precap...as expected Sanjay ko dosti , vishwas  ka lecture milega...bechara sanjay

thnk sanjay vl offer shruthi n family to stay in his house until thy get new house to settle down or he may offer his guest house to shruthi n family(which off course vl b next to Sanjay ka home n so Sanjay  n Shruthi can glance at each other from thr  room ka window ๐Ÿคช  sonal mam ka affect๐Ÿ˜‰)

n shruthi may agree  to Sanjay ka offer  coz of little Kushboo n 2 old ppl in house
bt Shruthi as her Maa ka ghar but her brother  is bit realistic irritating so nvr knw  swabhimani shruthi may leave her maa ka Ghar also๐Ÿ˜‰

LOLLL@ your prediction in bold๐Ÿ˜†...nahin I don't think they will live close by...ab toh all signs are pointing to shaadi soon...ek hi ghar mein they can glance at each other๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Spidie/Pals: LOL Karan can't be Guru...Guru toh bhai ek hi tha aur ek hi ho sakta hai :P...but yeah Karan isn't suiting the role of servant/cook...mujhe toh believable nahin lagaa as a servant :S lol

Baaki ab confession I can't say is that jaldi also...as Spidie said, they did give it a build up of some epis thankfully...to show the entire range of Sanjay's emotions in dealing with it before getting around to expressing his feelings...the love track itself yeah I also wish wasn't happening so soon but what to do...

I'm loving Manav and Gautami's acting...not a single false note...they keep me watching for now.

AreYaar thumbnail
Had to gif this...now THIS is what you call powerhouse acting๐Ÿ‘...LOVE their expressions

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Anu .. ๐Ÿค—
Agree with u on all that u have said .. !
So finally confession of Love is done ...  Slap from Shruti is on the way .. ๐Ÿค” & leaving job ..  ๐Ÿค”
Ab Jlz mein DV ke tarah .. Sanjay will start convincing Shruti that she has to agree that she also Loves him .. ๐Ÿ˜† 
I don't think Shruti & her family will endup in streets ... She still has her mom's place to go to for help ...