Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Had to gif this...now THIS is what you call powerhouse acting๐Ÿ‘...LOVE their expressions

Wow beautiful GIF. @ bold: indeed powerhouse performace. I was absolutely blown away by the precap. Sanjay was as it is a bomb waiting to explode and  Shrutis reaction to it!!!! They have made it absolutely believable simply by their performance. And I dont think the slap is coming as Shruti is absolutely shocked and flabbergasted. She is going to be in a mode of utter disbelief i think๐Ÿ˜‰

Maanav and Gautami has absolutely nailed it. ๐Ÿ‘

And agree with u all karan doesnt look like a servant at all .
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Had to gif this...now THIS is what you call powerhouse acting๐Ÿ‘...LOVE their expressions

Wow! Superb gif Anu  ๐Ÿ‘
Indeed a powerhouse performance.   Waiting for Monday now ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

About Guru- there cant be any other Guru ..he is just way beyond any typical TV character...miss Guru and mohan chatar-patar and beech mein Nanhi ka tadka ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Anu .. ๐Ÿค—

Agree with u on all that u have said .. !
So finally confession of Love is done ...  Slap from Shruti is on the way .. ๐Ÿค” & leaving job ..  ๐Ÿค”
Ab Jlz mein DV ke tarah .. Sanjay will start convincing Shruti that she has to agree that she also Loves him .. ๐Ÿ˜† 
I don't think Shruti & her family will endup in streets ... She still has her mom's place to go to for help ... 

LOL I'm not sure about the slap, Swetha...Shruti looks too numb with shock to manage a slap๐Ÿ˜†...but yeah she will probably try to quit the job.

Yaar JLZ se toh better hai yeh confession as far as I can see...this SPARK was missing in that confession...obviously cuz the actors aren't of that level...Manav and Gautami are on another level of acting ability๐Ÿ‘...especially Manav...dude, LOVE the expressions in his eyes when he finally bursts out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Waise bhi I LOVE Sanjay-Shruti confrontations...that previous one when he confronted her about her lying to him about losing her job was the reason I actually got hooked to this show...I was so floored by their acting in that scene๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, Shruti will likely go to her Mom's place first.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Wow beautiful GIF. @ bold: indeed powerhouse performace. I was absolutely blown away by the precap. Sanjay was as it is a bomb waiting to explode and  Shrutis reaction to it!!!! They have made it absolutely believable simply by their performance. And I dont think the slap is coming as Shruti is absolutely shocked and flabbergasted. She is going to be in a mode of utter disbelief i think๐Ÿ˜‰

Maanav and Gautami has absolutely nailed it. ๐Ÿ‘

And agree with u all karan doesnt look like a servant at all .

Thanks, Spidie!

Word@ bold!  Even as the story feels a bit rushed, their performances have made this entire phase believable๐Ÿ‘...leading up to the high point of this confession now.

Yeah, I also feel that Shruti will be numb with shock for a bit and the slap may not happen...or maybe if Sanjay tries to touch her shoulder to console her or something, then she may come out of her shock and slap him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I was blown away by the precap too...it's so CHARGED...I LOVE Charged stuff๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc_pals

Wow! Superb gif Anu  ๐Ÿ‘
Indeed a powerhouse performance.   Waiting for Monday now ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

About Guru- there cant be any other Guru ..he is just way beyond any typical TV character...miss Guru and mohan chatar-patar and beech mein Nanhi ka tadka ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks, Pals!  Yes, I'm also excited for Monday's epi now simply to watch this scene๐Ÿ˜†

I guess Shruti will go to Kothari to  maybe ask for an advance salary or loan to deal with the house issue? And he might then tell her about her 5 lakh goofup and how Sanjay protected her? He might insinuate crap too and maybe that is why Shruti will be so upset when she goes to confront Sanjay...she's saying in the precap also that him doing all this for her is only making things worse for her, not helping her๐Ÿ˜†

Guru toh mahaGuru hai...I miss him too...the best biwi on TV ever๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 @ Anu : Me too love charged scenes . Especially when it is done so convincingly. 
I am really confused as to how they are going to move forward from now.๐Ÿ˜† Whether marriage happens or not both the possibilities have so many ifs and buts. ๐Ÿ˜• Is there no middle path?Me too looking forward to Monday ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I cant imagine how Shruti is going to deal with the confession, harshs case and home problems all together๐Ÿ˜• 

The good thing about the show is Manav- Gautami, Ami , baa and Shrutis mother. Other good thing is there are so many OTT and dumb characters I dont have any high expectations ๐Ÿ˜† So am ready for any downfall๐Ÿ˜† 

Not only Guru NBT was full of hatke characters and hatke jodis. It was a one off show  
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raokrithika

NBT ka patrakar(๐Ÿคช) Karan ko Guru bana dala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

</div>loved the precap...as expected Sanjay ko dosti , vishwas ka lecture milega...bechara sanjay
<div>

thnk sanjay vl offer shruthi n family to stay in his house until thy get new house to settle down or he may offer his guest house to shruthi n family(which off course vlb next to Sanjay ka home n so Sanjay n Shruthi can glance at each other fromthr room ka window๐Ÿคช sonal mam ka affect๐Ÿ˜‰)

n shruthi may agree to Sanjay ka offer coz of little Kushboo n 2 old ppl in house

bt Shruthi as her Maa ka ghar but her brother is bit realistic irritating so nvr knw swabhimani shruthi may leave her maa ka Ghar also๐Ÿ˜‰

wen i seen him i thought karan ka itna bura waqt aa gaya prabat lehar ke patrkar se seedha naukar...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Anu .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeh lo latest spoiler on our show .. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL thanks for posting, Swetha...expected reaction from Shruti๐Ÿ˜†...Let's see what Sanjay does then.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sahi kaha ..I was literally haila ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago