JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shraddha opened the fridge to take out the apple juice carton and a couple of glasses for everyone who was still playing badminton. As she poured the juice into the glasses she thought about what Auntie had said. She was upset at the possibility that Auntie had thought she could ever like Kunal in that way. In fact there was absolutely no way she would allow herself to fall in love with anyone ever again. She had been down that road and it led to nowhere good and feeling all that pain was more than she could tolerate.

"Shraddha I know whatever you're thinking about must be equally stimulating but the juice is not going to stop itself from spilling" Kunal said when he strode into the kitchen and saw that her eyes were in a faraway place. He snapped his fingers in front of her face and smiled when he saw her finally acknowledge his presence. She stopped pouring before the juice spilled all over the place and put it down on the table top."You? What are you doing here?" She looked at him with distaste, although she realised what his mother had said was not his fault, she found it hard to separate them both.

Kunal looked down at himself and back up at her "Yup, it's definitely me." He leaned on the countertop between them as he spoke. "The way you said "you'' as if I'm still that stranger who once stole your bag."

"If you sneak up on people like that, then obviously they're going to look at you like you're a thief!" She countered although with his badminton uniform he didn't look like a thief at all.In fact he looked good; he could just about get any girl to marry him. So why was he not married yet? She wondered.

Kunal titled his head slightly and frowned, trying to gauge what she was thinking about. "Excuse me Madam, I came in through the kitchen door but between us you look like the guilty one."He said as he pointed to the door and then at her.

"Me? Why would I look guilty? I've done nothing wrong." Shraddha said as she counted the glasses and saw that there was one missing, she turned round to grab another one from the cupboard.

"See that's exactly what a thief would say..." He paused before adding "you thinking about me. Weren't you?" He smirked at her facial expression.

Shraddha dropped the glass she was holding and her mouth fell open. She didn't know if she was more confused at the fact that she had been thinking about him, or that he knew she was thinking about him. When the glass shattered onto the marble floor, Shraddha jumped back and Kunal ran over to her side of the countertop where the glass had smashed, to lift her by the back of her knees and neck so she was in his arms.

With one hand around his neck and the other on his shoulder she asked sceptically "seriously? Is your first instinct to just pick me up?" She could feel the muscles in his shoulders' tense under his t-shirt with her weight.

Kunal shrugged and looked closely at her face, he couldn't detect if she was angry or surprised. "Well I thought it was better I step on the floor than you."

When he realised what he had said he nervously shook his head and said "I mean I noticed you're not wearing shoes and I am, so that's why..." He hadn't actually. But there was no other plausible reason for his actions from anyone's point of view than the one he had given.

"Well, you can put me down now. "Shraddha didn't look at him while she spoke, instead she looked for a place where there was no glass. She was impatient to get her feet on the ground before someone saw Kunal carrying her.

Kunal walked over the glass to a safe place and set Shraddha down on her feet, after he did so he looked at her worried face and grinned, "don't worry I don't think anyone heard anything outside, no one will even notice after its cleaned."

They both looked at the broken glass and silence came over both of them as they remembered why it had broken in the first place. Kunal was about to grab something to help clean up but Shraddha stopped him with her hand. She knewhe would want to do something to help. But he often made things worse and that was why Shraddha had to stay away from him.

"It's okay I'll do it, Kunal I think you should go now." Shraddha looked around again to make sure nobody had seen Kunal pick her up. She didn't want anyone in her family thinking what Kunal's mum had assumed.

"Shraddha it's my fault, I'm sorry for startling you. At least let me help you clean up." Kunal insisted

"Kunal the best thing you can do for me right now is to serve everyone outside juice, they must be really thirsty and so could come inside at any moment." She said pointing to the glasses that were still sitting on a tray on the countertop.

"Okay then. As you wish" Kunal took the tray into his hands and turned to go but not before remarking "just please, make sure you wear some shoes."

Shraddha watched him walk out and her lips formed a small smile. She knew he had good intentions, after all he was Kitu's brother but what she didn't understand is how Auntie had given birth to such good kids with her being... her and all.

~x~x~

Hello Forumwasiyon,

My names Bubbly and I write One Shots on couples and I have been watching this show for a long time now and i love Shradhha and Kunal's chemistry. I dont know if they will become a couple yet though so I hope you enjoyed this small OS I wrote. Please Please leave comments because I LOVE to read them, I know im not a very good writer but I want to improve so any criticism is welcome.

Thanks for reading!!

Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiHearts thumbnail

So far this is my first OS on Shraddha and Kunal...
But I would like to write more...
If you like my OS and want to read more you can read

My other works (All One Shots on Rantara) Raghu and Antara from Do Dil Ek Jaan

Good Luck Miss Call

To Die For (SAD BE WARNED)

Thanks xx
Edited by JalebiHearts - 10 years ago
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic os
continue soon
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow. this is wonderful.. 
keep them coming :)
next time if u can please include anki also :)
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really awesome!! Plz do write more on shranal!!
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!! U write really well. Do write more. Wud love to read more on shranal n anki.😊
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is the first fiction I've read on the forum! Great job! And hope to see more. 
Kunal's "You were thinking of me?" reminded me so much of his "Aap mera peecha kar rahi thi, na?"
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

This is the first fiction I've read on the forum! Great job! And hope to see more. 

Kunal's "You were thinking of me?" reminded me so much of his "Aap mera peecha kar rahi thi, na?"

Hiii thank for your lovely comment and I know you don't know me but I remember reading your D3 FF and thought your writing was awesome!! 
I want to write more but I get time with a lot of difficulty, I actually had to discontinue a short story because I didnt have time aw well I just wanted to say its really cool to have you read my OS here now when 2/3 years ago I had read your FF :P 

Anyways Im not stalking... 😆 i swear ðŸ˜³

thanks for reading!! xx 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh wow! It is a small IF world! 😆 I written a few ffs/ss but I swear the D3 has been the most popular. I still get messages once in a while to start that again. 

Haha! No worries! I know how hard it is to continue writing, especially when you lose interest in the show or don't get the time.

You're welcome!

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing os.continue soon dear