Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
when was neil introduced😕 ??  am yet to see him 
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

when was neil introduced😕 ??  am yet to see him 

Neel is the other name given by the CVs to the character of Mrityunjay. When and how he would be called Naeel is yet to be shown...
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Taara consider Neil as her friend nothing more than that. It is just the base of trust of their relationship. Uski feelings develop karne se pehele Taara - MJ ki meeting hogi.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Neel is the other name given by the CVs to the character of Mrityunjay. When and how he would be called Naeel is yet to be shown...

Nope.
The name Neil has already been introduced. It's the name his love Radha used to call him n that voice calling him Neil haunts him. I dnt think he lets any1 call him by this name, which was given to him by Radha.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
@Jaya di, I politely disagree. 1. There's just no need of Tara-Neil for clearing d MU btwn Tara-MJ. There can be 100 better ways even my tiny brain can suggest to clear them effectively n in a much better way.
2. What exactly d hurry to clear all d MUs so soon ? Let d hubby-wife c each other n hate each other. We dnt have a problem with it. As u urself said d show has just started. We shouldnt be impatient 4 them to fall in love.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
-Breaking d comments as 4m mobile, sorry for that-
3. Just because Tara-Neil maybe interesting , Doesn't make them right in any way. Immoral things give us a "kick" , I agree. Bt it leaves a bad taste in d mouth n destroys d character.
4. We couldn't deny it's Wrong for people to make a mockery of marriage. Get a divorce bt do nt insult this institution ,which is held highly by d Indian viewer (me included). It may hurt their sentiments n that won't be good 4 trp.
5. I'm sorry, bt IMO there's nothing new in strangers falling in love. It's actually very boring.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Boring because it presents no hurdle. Just think of Tara, what's NOT to love in Neil ? Handsome, hot, sweet, savior, a good listener (a great recommendation 4 a parrot like Tara).. It's so easy. N therefore very ordinary n definitely nt epic.
Same can be said 4 Mj.
Then, how could we say they're soulmates ? When any person in their places would've fallen in love too ??
DanmeiLover thumbnail
I just want them to fall in love after a lot of struggles with their own hearts n nt only with d outside world n it's road blocks. N I definitely don't want them to fall in love without knowing, dealing with n resolving the baggages their partners come with.. To accept each other with their complications n minus points.
N I definitely don't want the type of puppy love which is d flavor of Neil-Tara. I want angst.. intensity.. electricity.. war of love against hate, prejudice, preconceived notion.. Let it all take ample time to play out.. so that it could be textured.. layered like sohanpapdi. All these are possible only with MJ-Tara.
Tara-Neil will be like suji ka halua with extra sugar n ghee !
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gargi...my thoughts are same...mj and tara can continue thier hate relation after face off na...plus there is no hurry..to start thier love bonding...from my POV they can hate each other till next six month...i always hate sugary romanceEdited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capriya

I think Taara consider Neil as her friend nothing more than that. It is just the base of trust of their relationship. Uski feelings develop karne se pehele Taara - MJ ki meeting hogi.

as this is a desi soap hence they cant show tara falling for neil...if mj sees tara in temple..then no problem for tara neel friendship