tara and neil(mj as unknown guy for Tara )sucks

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yup ..i want a diwali gift from cvs that is tara and mj's face off...and please dont show us neil and tara's love story...there is a huge scope for tara and mj story than neil and tara scenes..it's totally illogical that we hardly gets tara and mj's scene...mj lives in his delusional world in dark room or in ujada chaman...viraf as mj rocks and as neil he sucks..viraf and chaviare very hot onscreen couple..please use thier chemestry for trp viewers's sake..AND PLEASE GIVE US MRIRA FACE OFF AS DIWALI GIFT..you can continue thier love hate track..but now it's high time now give us face off of mrira not tara and neilEdited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
diwali tak wait karna hein 
nahi😭
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly ! My daily headache before episode airs is that , I fear Tara-Neil interactions. I can't tolerate them as Tara-Neil. I becomes hard to believe that it's the same guy as MJ . I simply hope CVs will spare us from a Tara-Neil angle n quickly bring the Mriara face off. It's more than high time now ! Come on CVs , haad kar di aap logo ne. ðŸ˜¡
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahah when I first read the title I was angry, since I thought you'd be bashing lol,

But I also want MriAra romance !! Hope ke diwali se pehle dhamaka ho jaye =)

But I do like tara neil, only because when she will finally see MJ she'll trust him easier, she knows he isn't the devil he's made out to be, and will be willing to help him. If she'd seen him already she would always look at him as a rapist n murderer, it would've been harder for her to look past all that and see his pained soul =)

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

diwali tak wait karna hein

nahi😭

diwali is just ten days ahead ..if they will decide it now then only we can get it on diwali

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Exactly ! My daily headache before episode airs is that , I fear Tara-Neil interactions. I can't tolerate them as Tara-Neil. I becomes hard to believe that it's the same guy as MJ . I simply hope CVs will spare us from a Tara-Neil angle n quickly bring the Mriara face off. It's more than high time now ! Come on CVs , haad kar di aap logo ne.😡

i even cant imagine tara feels some concern for a stranger neil more than his husband..and MOST IMP GIVE some dhasoo dialogues to viraf dikra
lol mj is neil but here we are discussing that mrira faceoff happened as neil and not as husbund wife..tara didnt know that owner of ujada chaman is her husbund mj..i hope this info is helpful to you
@sakuu i agree tara have to realise that mj is not a criminal he is a nice and innocent guy...but for that neil and tara's are not required...she can find out this info through is father in law..and trp viewers are loosing interest just becoz of hubby and wife not seeing each other ...one more point mrira scenes are daily needed for trp..give some ear soothing romantic music to mrira
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

hahah when I first read the title I was angry, since I thought you'd be bashing lol,

But I also want MriAra romance !! Hope ke diwali se pehle dhamaka ho jaye =)

But I do like tara neil, only because when she will finally see MJ she'll trust him easier, she knows he isn't the devil he's made out to be, and will be willing to help him. If she'd seen him already she would always look at him as a rapist n murderer, it would've been harder for her to look past all that and see his pained soul =)

this is the reason I am liking n their scene are cute n also as we know neel is MJ so why take tension, it will force tara to know why MJ behave like this atleast some bound will already establish between them like trust n all abhi to they will kill each other n even not listen each other I am ok with it, I really enjoyed Yesterday episode 
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I wish they wud come face to face soon. Since MriAra is not happening atleast Neil Tara. But I don't think they will fall in love. Maybe good frnds.