os- He Was Only A Dream PART 2

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys sitting in train and this idea popped in. Well its not exactly my idea and I'm not sure if anybody has written on same before( if anybody has, let me know). Hope u all remember the film Madhoshi in which Bipasha and John had acted. Well this os is based on same, only the situation is a bit different. Let me know how it is. Please like always ignore the mistakes.

He Was Only A Dream

"Why don't you understand Pia, there is no Abhay Raichand. He does not exist!"

Life as once i knew will never be the same. I still try to reason out with myself. He was just an imagination, an illusion. But still i've made a place for him inside my heart, knowingly that that place would never be filled.

Everyone wants to believe that there is somebody - somebody waiting for you. Somebody who will love you, beyond anyone in this world. Somebody who will hold your hand, till your last breath. Even i believed the same and probably that's what made me believe in him.

No body understood him. For them he was my illness, somebody who only existed in my thoughts, in my damaged mind. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia by my doctor and he explained to me about his existence. He was somebody formed in my thoughts, due to burst of my emotions and existed outside my mind.

I still remember the time i first saw him, first felt him.

I was broken, due to my parents death. They were the world to me and now had left me all alone.

Sitting alone in the cremation ground, seeing the fire dying with each passing second, i cursed my life and God. I no longer wanted anyone in my life. No love. Because the people I'd loved the most in this world, were no more. My hands were trembling and tears made their way down my cheeks when i heard some footsteps.

I wanted to cry out to whoever it was to leave me alone. I did not want anyone to notice the strong headed Pia Jaiswal in this state. I wanted to shout out to the person to stay away from me, from my grief. But my thoughts were never voiced.

The footsteps became louder and their sound was driving me crazy, but at the same time, it was calming my ragged heart. Soothing away the pain.

Suddenly i felt a gentle touch on my shoulder sending tingling sensations throughout my arm length  and a sweet voice calling out my name in whispers against my ear. I glanced up to find a man as he placed both his hands over my shoulders to lift me up gently. He smiled at me. It was the most sincere smile i'd seen in my life time.

Moving my eyes all across his face to capture his image in my mind, i realized he had a handsome face. His eyes, i noticed, were of the same colour and depth less like an ocean.

"Are you all right?" He asked in his soft voice, politely.

Was i all right? That was the question i'd asked myself. No i wasn't.

Upon hearing no reply, he placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead before making a promise. " Don't worry, i'll always be there with you, to share your pain, forever."

His that one promise had made me believe in him, even without knowing his name.

After that day, i saw him daily. My thoughts revolved around him. He was my light, my support in the world my parents had left me. He was that somebody who taught me about love. He was that somebody who made me love. He was my life, my love, my Abhay Raichand.

But soon this dream broke. Misha, my friend, when she found me withdrawing from this world, in another world where Abhay existed, she took me to a doctor. He told me about my hallucinations, my disease.

I didn't believe them, when they shouted about him not existing. How could i believe them when i found him as real as me, when i found his voice stealing my senses, when i found his touch creating havoc inside my body.

But eventually i did, when he stopped coming. I cried to myself, begging him to return. But he didn't. Their medicines were working. And soon a time came, when i lost him forever.

After eight long years, still today i have this tingling sensation. Still today my heart cries to have a glimpse of him, of my love. But he does not show himself...only his presence is felt.

PART 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/95276491 

Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
fantastic n amazing job dude.loved it.
brilliant take on schizophrenic patients.
as piya lost her parents n she was lonely n there came abhay who soothed her but da med started wrking n her most beloved companion stopped visiting her.a v heart touching indeed
Edited by vmpy - 10 years ago
didlr thumbnail
res

Loved the os
Though i did nt like the sad ending
Well written
Thanks fr pm
Edited by didlr - 10 years ago
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update but due write a second part of the story as I feel the end of the story is not completed yet
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arwakantawala

Awesome update but due write a second part of the story as I feel the end of the story is not completed yet

Thnx
Yr mujhe is se zayada kuch samajh ni aya
If u can suggest something, to i wnt mind typing it😊
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: didlr

res

Loved the os
Though i did nt like the sad ending
Well written
Thanks fr pm

thnx yrπŸ˜ƒ
jack-12 thumbnail
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story. Bt I never want Abhay to be a hallucination I mean plz make d ending happy na :'(
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok it was good but sad ending 😭 bhai mujhe pata hai aap dukhi ho but iska matlab yeh toh nahi aap humein rulaoge..bad bhai 😑 Edited by Bisweswar - 10 years ago
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Nice story. Bt I never want Abhay to be a hallucination I mean plz make d ending happy na :'(

Thnx
Yr tu kuch suggest kar de i'll write it kyuki mujhe kuch aur samajh ni aya