Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
tara.singhania thumbnail
Awww...jus too emotional...lovedd it...poor Piya...lovedd it..
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its really nice os. 👍🏼  But I would prefer happy ending. 😃  Do consider writing another part. 😊 your writing is also good. 😃
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tara.singhania

Awww...jus too emotional...lovedd it...poor Piya...lovedd it..

Thnx
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

Its really nice os. 👍🏼  But I would prefer happy ending. 😃  Do consider writing another part. 😊 your writing is also good. 😃

Will try writing
N thnx
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept with sad ending :( 
very well written
plsss try to make it second part in which i want abhay in real :)
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

interesting concept with sad ending :( 
very well written
plsss try to make it second part in which i want abhay in real :)

Thnx
jack-12 thumbnail
jack-12 thumbnail

Hi guys...happy diwali sabko.

Well many were not happy with the sad ending and wanted Abhay to exist in reality. But i think that's not possible as it will change the theme of the story. So i've written an alternative with a happy ending from Pia's pov. Also i'll try  posting the update for Take Away My Heart during this week. But if I'm unable to do so please be patient till 24th dec as I'm busy with my exams.

Don't worry guys won't drop any if my stories.

Chapter 2

It's been long since i've seen him...touched him...sensed him...

It's been long since I've felt alive...

"You have a problem with perceptions. We can treat you with some medication and psycotherapy. You'll be fine after it."

I still remember the words spoken by my doctor when Misha first took me to him after detecting some change in my behaviour.

" I'm not crazy!" I'd shouted on him them. How could i be crazy if i believed in something in which the world didn't...people have different believes and mine was Abhay.

The doctor had said that i was not crazy. But i know now, this was far from the truth for him. For him and the rest of the world i was a crazy person suffering from hallucinations and delusion due to my disorganized thinking and the emotional breakout after my parents death.

For them i was just another case of mental disorder who they had to treat so that she could regain her conscious mind.

And at a point of time i started believing them...until HE disappeared.

Taking my medicines for the past eight years, making myself understand his non-existence has definitely made my mind sound again, improving my mental status, like every body had promised. But at the same time it has created an emotional storm inside me which is consuming my peace and soul day by day. The peace that i felt with him, the soul that belongs to him.

It is now that i question myself- is this mental sanity really necessary when i don't even feel alive?

Is this life worth, when i can't even enjoy its moments?

Is this world even worth, without the person that i love?

Because for me being ALIVE is when i see him smile, when i hear his name being spoken from his mouth, when i feel his touch creating havoc inside me...this is being alive. And now i want to live!

Now i know is the time to step out of this world with an open mind, to a world in which he exists. Now is the time to myself and my love a second chance. Now is the time to live. Now us the time to believe in him...

"Pia..."

What my repeated struggles to find him in these eight years couldn't do, my faith in him did. It brought back my Abhay to me with a promise- to not leave my hand unless i let it go myself.

All this would be strange for many, to see a girl finding solace in someone who does not exists for them. But for me he exists. For me he's real.

It will be easy for the world to call me crazy or for the educated to term me schizophrenic...it will be easy for the world to outcast me...

But i think its better to live in a world of delusion than to dye each day in a world without love.

Pia

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 lovely  update jack