parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ariyadasa

how i miss this πŸ˜­

read up to part 02 

came here after along time may comment other posts and read the rest chap 

sorry Alka i miss ur os πŸ˜›

thank you Ariya for coming and will wait for your review.
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

hi alka

I am loving this ff so much.. this is ur best ff in my opinion

I liked the way u showed the bittersweet pain of separation.. love has really changed ashu a lot..

liked the way he senses that nidhi wants to meet him right away n he goes to her hotel.. loved that scene..

so, both the fathers know each other and r actually happy about one match.. don't think, ashni would face any family opposition to their match..

over all, a well written ff .. looking fws to next ch..

Thank you sshirley for liking my os which now turned FF.Ya totally reunion of two diff people.Love can change anybody
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Lovely update πŸ‘

Congrates Pansy to be first to comment and Thank you for liking my os
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Me Second...πŸ˜†

Off to read. Thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ

Congrates Diksha and will wait for your review
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diksha_1991

Lovely Update Alkaji πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

In one word Fab πŸ‘πŸΌ (Both Part 1 & 2)

Will be waiting for next update

Thank you Diksha this one word enough to encourage me.
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Thank you for the update...read part 1...going to read part 2 now...

will wait for your review Anjani
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Chapter 14..

Very cute chapter Alka di... I must say you have done the magic with your words in this OS.. Naah.. FF.. β­οΈπŸ‘Thank you Bawa.I tried it bro
So there will be a surprise for Nidhi, Mallika, Ashu n Armaan... Ye Baba toh bade hi chupe rustam nikle.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›fathers kiske hai?but they had very good bondage in college life.
Just loved Violin at phone.. The way Ashu played for Nidhi... n she went to sleep.. I just loved this scene.. How romantic..!!! I like and take this from real KTLk /Ashu knew she was missing her,.,, n before she cud call.. he made one.. Wow ! Fabulous thought.. liked the way you have presented the scene here.. β­οΈUnko pata bhi nahi tha ki woh kitne pyare aur majboot bandhan me badh chuke hai
Glad that Mallika n Nidhi are at excellence in their professional field.. Liked their dedication to the noble job.. !Yes,they are lovely and dedicated doctors
And what a treat to Nidhi... ! Ashu made plans with Anji n Ranga to have their date fixed.. ! Wow ! This army personnel is quite ahead by his actions.. Aisa lagta nahi tha... but love has changed him a lots here..I told you ki yeh ashu ab apne hi principles ko todega pyaar ke liye
 Cute scene where Anji asked him to be called as Jiju.. n he replied back,., if Nidhi give permission..πŸ˜‰ How lovely n cute romantic scenes coming up.. !To call Jijiu is given official right to Anji by Nidhi and ashu wanted this emotions from NidhiHave read the next one.. will review in a while...😊

Thanks and you are not late Di.. You are well in time.. as time permitted you and you have come up with double bonus.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Bawa for lovely reply
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Oh wow!! New chapter updated and in two parts!! πŸ₯³Me off to read it. Thank you so much Alkaben. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Thank you Tupu i will wait for your review
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

Thanks Alka ji...will read it asap πŸ˜ƒ

i saw yor comment suku.Thanks yar
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Chapter 14..Part 2..

Waah.. ! β­οΈπŸ‘...What a surprise by the elders to the younger team.. ! πŸ˜ƒAfter all they are from tough professional
I find it such a good mood at home for the elders.. who are very happy with this relation getting fixed of Armaan n Mallika.! And then they are hiding every bit of their talks to each other and moreover, that they are all going to meet !This is the beauty of this os Bawa.sorry FF.Everyone here is with a positive thought and try to create good and positive atmosphere.And plus happily accept new relations
In the beginning, loved Nidhi n Ashu's talks.. Where Nidhi is worried abt Ashu's late night visit,,, Ashu is unable to control his emotions.. Lovely talks n kiss on the eyes.. β€οΈAshutosh is tough person but Nidhi's love became weekness for him,.Bec he now thinks more about Nidhi
Going away with little tears in her eyes, Nidhi's smiles are awesome.. Making her beau happy, stiill tearing apart on the moment.. Love is so strong in the terms of togetherness.. but it makes the couple so helpless sometimes.. They both wanna be with each other... still cant.. Oh this doori...True bro
But what happened back at home is a treat.. a lovely treat to both the couples.. Now its fully final the engagement of Armaan n Mallika.. ! Huhhoooh !!! \Time for double celebration New year and engegment but i am planning both in one day.Anniversary yaad karne me aasani rahegi
But time is there to see Ashu n Nidhi's love gadi to ride on the track.. ! Hope Armaan will start their talks to Mallika n then the elders.. Will be waiting for that to happen soon !Nidhi's decession mallika first.So sorry.Lekin bado ki aankhose kuchh chhupat nahi.Experienced eyes.
One thing.. Ashu is apprehensive abt his posting... I wish he wont get his posting at a far far place.. He has his own proffession too.Duty comes first

Thank you Bawa for awsome reply