Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Read all the parts in a go!! Neha yaa.. U r fab..
Read Laws of Attraction last night and this tonight. Must say u have a really creative brain..
would love reading more from u.. N do continue this..  
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting
waiting 
waiting 
waiting
shanaya1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys..i was busy with my engagement and Neha is down with Food Poisoning...will get the updates ASAP.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanaya1204

Sorry guys..i was busy with my engagement and Neha is down with Food Poisoning...will get the updates ASAP.

Oh how is Neha now??
shanaya1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 33 

Priya just about finished checking all the details in her father in law's file. Cheeni was right it was too much of a mess. She thought it best not to tell Ram at this point of time. Once this is sorted out she can always tell Ram. She looked at her watch..she had made the appointment and she had to leave right then if she ever wished to make it in time. Priya hurriedly messaged Ram, switched off her computer and dashed out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram sat down on his desk trying to absorb what Nitali had just told him. Switching the programs of one company to another would land him in a mess. His heart had straightaway said no but his mind was pushing him to think. It was possible that Somali never find out but still it was a risk. If word ever got out then it would be absolute disaster and he did not want that. He might lose his job now but atleast he could get a job when the situation was better, if he did what Nitali wanted and got caught then his entire career would be ruined. Was it worth losing his job now or should he just agree to what Nitali had said. Afterall Nitali also would be involved, she was also putting her career at stake. 

His attention was diverted to his mobile which indicated the arrival of a new message. He quickly unlocked it and saw Priya's msg. She was stuck in office and would be late. how hard she worked for him for them and here he was just creating problems after problems. He closed his eyes and thought of his options. He felt a hand on his shoulder..

Nitali: Ram, i know what you are going through..but think about it logically. If we dont get that account then we have no work and that means the company would not need us anymore.

Ram: Whats the gaurantee that after we do this work the company would need us?

Nitali: Ram, the work won't be complete before a year and by then this whole recession thing would be eased out. Just think about it, you are newly married, your wife would support you but think from her point of view, in today's time is it easy to survive on a single earning member.

Ram: I need some time to think...this is a big decision and i cannot commit anything right now..

Nitali: Unfortunately Ram...we dont have much time..i can only hope you have made up your mind by tomorrow...Gud night...

Ram watched as Nitali walked off..should he simply go ahead or should he wait? Should he have a word with Priya first? He decided he needed to speak to Priya..Ram picked out his bike keys and walked off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he parked the bike he could see the lights on in his house. Priya seemed to be back. Somehow that thought was refreshing..Priya was his lucky charm...he felt all his problems melt as he took the stairs to their apartment..He rang the doorbell and the door was swiftly opened by Priya...Priya gave Ram a warm smile...Ram smiled back...His life was not that bad after all.

He kicked off his shoes and sank into the sofa..Priya came to him with a glass of water and the same smile..

Ram: You seem to be in a  very good mood...

Priya: I am always in a good mood...

Ram:  What time did you come? You were going to be late right ?

Priya: I came just a little while ago...My work got over so i headed home..

Ram: Do we need to order something? Dont stress yourself on making food right now...

Priya: Almost done Ram, Half hour max.

Ram: Whats the need to stress Priya...i m not broke yet  we could have eaten out..

Priya: I know we could but i wanted it to be at home...I need to tell you something..

Ram: As a matter of fact even i want to discuss something...You go first..

Priya: Ram, you know that...i mean its ...what do you think of having someone else in this house?

Ram: Priya...there is barely space for us and you want to keep paying guests? Have you forgotten that we are not the owners..

Priya:Ram dont be ridiculous...i am not talking about paying guests...i am talking about an addition to us...to the family...

Ram: Priya i m not in a mood to play brain teasers what is it that you want to say?

Priya took Ram's free hand and kept in on her stomach...
Priya: I meant to say that i m pregnant..you are going to be a father...

The glass fell down from Rams hand and shattered on the ground..

Ram: Priya if this is a kind of joke

Priya: Why would i joke Ram..i confirmed it today with the doctor...

Ram: How is that possible Priya...we have used protection everytime

Priya: Yes...no protection is 100 percent fool proof Ram...what is the matter...are you not happy?

Ram: Priya we have so many responsibilities right now..my job is in danger...we have loans go pay off and suddenly you come up with this...
No...Priya...i am not ready for this yet...We cannot have this child now..

Priya: Ram you are over reacting right now...relax..Priya kept her hand on Rams shoulder.
Ram yanked off her hand...

Ram: My decision is final...Its either me or this...he pointed out to her stomach..and walked off..

The cooker suddenly went off sounding a whistle...Was her relationship too crumbling under pressure..Priya stood there all alone..she had never expected this reaction from Ram. She had anticipated shock on this news but asking her to choose between the two of them was too far fetched. She suddenly seemed to be not knowing this man who was her husband..

Priya sat down on the sofa and suddenly felt all alone... She protectively  kept a hand against her stomach...there was a tiny  little someone secure in the feeling that no harm would come to it that its mother would never let any danger befall..She too would not let anything happen...even if she had to fight her own husband for it. 

To be continued

shut thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yay..!!
I'm first..
Superb..
Waiting for the next..
Update soon..
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally u updated 😊
superb twist
nice update
feeling bad for priya
continue soon
thanks for pm
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww 
 unexpected twist turn 
 just waiting  for the next 
 thank u for ur pm 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb going
Ram is in diliema relating his job
Priya is so happy to know that she is going to be mother but Ram don't want this child as it is big responsibility
hope it not create further mu between them
continue soon thanx for the pm
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice... waiting eagerly for the next update...