Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice point Soup... Maybe he married Nikhat to take revenge on someone from her family... But by the look of the character in ME, it reminded me of the movie "Murder 2"... Have you seen it? Apparently, the man was impotent in it and couldn't do the deed, but could not control himself, so he use to get prostitutes for him and then kill them mercilessly... Are we taking that route? Is he married Nikhat just to hide his inability from the society?...
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
?????. For the moment he (Farhan) is in cahoots with Miss house of Purity. .Haseena .. Hassena .. They are not Step sisters but sisters . And are symbols of purity .So I think it's Asad they are after and corrupted cop/ brother of Hassena will come to play ..,
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Nice point Soup... Maybe he married Nikhat to take revenge on someone from her family... But by the look of the character in ME, it reminded me of the movie "Murder 2"... Have you seen it? Apparently, the man was impotent in it and couldn't do the deed, but could not control himself, so he use to get prostitutes for him and then kill them mercilessly... Are we taking that route? Is he married Nikhat just to hide his inability from the society?...

Binggoo this is what i thought. 👏 But but but will they go in that route? 😆 it would be interesting though 😆 Asad Emran Hasmi and J. Farnandes Zoya 🤣 😆 😆 

Hmm they have too many tracks to fold, maybe they can show this 😉 😃 cause it would serve as a filler drag 😃 
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Though Farhaan track is very disgusting to watch now.. I feel.. that may be somewhere Tanveer and he are linked.. Tanveer is so bent upon her marrying Asad... There definately is an inside story to this.. Hope PH gives us a logical explanation for all Tanveer's doing.. If it is just because of money.. then there could be many more rich business men in Bhopal or their sons.. Also she has her own factory which is running successfully.. 
If we look back, she took this decision after Imran denied to accept her child.. How does she know Razia in the first place...

Are we going to witness that Razia has been the woman to push not only Rashid's family but many more families to other dark areas ??
i dint get what is there in mind of farhan
what is he trying to prove ..is he trying to prove that he can befool anyone and betray anyone just like nikhat 😕
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

No in murder2 guy is not impotent by birth he is very much addicted of voilent sex he doid voilent sex with his wife..he could not control himself so he himself become impotent but ever after that he could not control himself.
May be farhan also become impotent after any accident n her biwi left him thats why he want to marry so that no obe knew this.
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevikaRavish

Though Farhaan track is very disgusting to watch now.. I feel.. that may be somewhere Tanveer and he are linked.. Tanveer is so bent upon her marrying Asad... There definately is an inside story to this.. Hope PH gives us a logical explanation for all Tanveer's doing.. If it is just because of money.. then there could be many more rich business men in Bhopal or their sons.. Also she has her own factory which is running successfully..

If we look back, she took this decision after Imran denied to accept her child.. How does she know Razia in the first place...

Are we going to witness that Razia has been the woman to push not only Rashid's family but many more families to other dark areas ??

This may sound creepy .. But I think Tanveer is playing both Razia and Hassena .
Knowing her she has enough ammo on both to blackmail . Friends with Asad and Imran ?? . At the point to convince they are baby's father. I think at some point Tanveer was a prostitute . Farhan nemesis .. and has no idea whose baby she's carrying .
I have to watch religiously now !!
rendezvousvin thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Binggoo this is what i thought. 👏 But but but will they go in that route? 😆 it would be interesting though 😆 Asad Emran Hasmi and J. Farnandes Zoya 🤣 😆 😆 

Hmm they have too many tracks to fold, maybe they can show this 😉 😃 cause it would serve as a filler drag 😃 

Ankie, by the look of it, the background, Farhaan's expressions and the dialogues of Nikhat being a pawn and will never be able to come to know the truth, it looks like the CVs are planning something similar to it with more drama in it...
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The title of your post reminds me of this song by Britney Spears 
Look at you
Getting more than just a re-up
Baby, you got all the puppets with their strings up
Faking like a good one but I call em like I see em
I know what you are, what you are, baby

Womanizer, womanizer
You're a womanizer  

😆

rendezvousvin thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

No in murder2 guy is not impotent by birth he is very much addicted of voilent sex he doid voilent sex with his wife..he could not control himself so he himself become impotent but ever after that he could not control himself.
May be farhan also become impotent after any accident n her biwi left him thats why he want to marry so that no obe knew this.

Yes, I agree that the impotency was by choice, but its not necessary that the CVs should follow the track in its entirety... They'll be just taking the essence of it, which will Farhaan being impotent by birth or by accident can be possible... Also, him being married is also not necessary...