Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: s120

I need the link  I want to see it now before I go out again 

Ask Ankie..

I sat for one hour in front of SBS.😑..watching Sandhya Beendhni and some torture before I could see the love story...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

😳 Hope QH's trp rises..I am not bothered about IF rank that much...😊

Agitated when Najma eneterd...because his clothes were wet- he had been out the prev night too...

Was that to vivt a prostitute?

Or was that another secret meeting? So much to play with...let us see if it plain sexual crime...or lust..😊

@ bold - both the options would be cringeworthy to watch on television at prime time on a family show. Wish Gul had avoided it. 
This just proves that forumwasis should not ask for anything -
Everyone wanted billi to return and see what she did.
Farhaan was the most awaited characted, look what he is doing.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Okay. now i get it. they are keeping some lose ends here and there, open ended stories.

Wouldn't be surprised to find him taking revenge from Asad or Gaffur πŸ˜† 
But Zoya doesn't know him so does Asad, so don't see much of a harm there rather than him taking a revenge from Gaffur cause they didn't meet yet did they πŸ˜‰ 

The story is a lot inspired from Geet now πŸ˜† we can expect Farhan to hurt Zoya while he takes revenge from Gaffur and Asad goes on to save her, and Gaffur realizes JAA ZOYA JAA ASAD HAI TERI ZINDAGI 🀣 

Farhan's character yet to develop. just like who knew the weirdo muaammi serving kebabs will be such a classic Villian? πŸ˜† 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
But i get to gloat πŸ˜Ž he is NOT Zoya's friend πŸ€£ 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Okay. now i get it. they are keeping some lose ends here and there, open ended stories.

Wouldn't be surprised to find him taking revenge from Asad or Gaffur πŸ˜† 
But Zoya doesn't know him so does Asad, so don't see much of a harm there rather than him taking a revenge from Gaffur cause they didn't meet yet did they πŸ˜‰ 
No, I don't think it is for revenge, Farhan was a replacement dulha for imran. If he wanted revenge from Gaffur then it would be Humeira in Nikhat's place.
Anyways there is no use breaking our head over villians in QH, they always manage to prove us wrong.
The story is a lot inspired from Geet now πŸ˜† we can expect Farhan to hurt Zoya while he takes revenge from Gaffur and Asad goes on to save her, and Gaffur realizes JAA ZOYA JAA ASAD HAI TERI ZINDAGI 🀣 

Farhan's character yet to develop. just like who knew the weirdo muaammi serving kebabs will be such a classic Villian? πŸ˜† 
Farhan will be quite a handsome villianπŸ˜†

@replies in red.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lesson for us here-do not blindly believe every spoiler!

πŸ€—

For the last part of your post.

Edited by Nikita_Smith - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Dee, πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ he and Handsome πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ 
he looks like retard πŸ€’ especially the way he stands with his legs parted πŸ€’ 

πŸ˜† 

Hmm then Rashid maybe cause if he had to take revenge for Asad, he would have had got easily married to Najma, not Nikhat. Or Asad cause he seems a bit too very comfortable with Najma πŸ˜² 

But he wanted to tell about himself to Nikhat πŸ˜² 

Or maybe he is the father of the Kitten and now the game of his life is to make all the Pross preggers 🀣 πŸ˜† 
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His scenes were terrible! I really don't understand why the negatives scenes are so damn explicit. 
I'm so sad about our rank. πŸ˜”
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ya...Farhan mystery is not clear yet. ..if he is a womanizer, then why won't he touch Nikhat???
It's so sad that qh is at no. 2...after so many days...no!!!!

qh z definitely better than ipkknd2 and mb!

HoneySweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya dnt knw wht farhan is up to may be we will get a clear picturisation of him in upcoming epis